Fisting Training

tighthole64

As I visit this site more often, I become more candid about my sex life. Ok, I didn't think I'd comment on fisting, but here it goes. It takes a very long time to stretch your hole wide enough to take a fist, maybe years. And unless you're genetically capable, maybe never. It took me months with an active FF top before I was comfortable, but you need to keep it up and don't give up. Keep working at it and it helps to have a patient top. Mine told me that the trick is to keep pushing back into him. Once you get past the knuckles it gets easier. Then the next challenge is the inner sphincter muscle. Good luck and don't give up.

hole5.jpg

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/17/2019 at 2:41 AM, FelchingPisser said:

@find91I really want your cock and my hand...or my cock and your hand...in one of our great bottoms.  Let's jerk the other's dick off inside that 10 cent whore!

On 7/17/2019 at 3:09 AM, find91 said:

Deal man 

Gentlemen

What do I have to do in order for you to find yourself both in side the warm, inviting hole of a slutty little redheaded bottom who is practically begging to be taken on a test drive - with a view to being permanently owned by either one of you or one of your friends?

IMG-20180823-WA0001.jpg.ef4abd06300bdf83b7a97fc9c01cce09.jpg

Edited by takingdeepanal

On 7/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, FelchingPisser said:

@find91I really want your cock and my hand...or my cock and your hand...in one of our great bottoms.  Let's jerk the other's dick off inside that 10 cent whore!

On 7/16/2019 at 12:09 PM, find91 said:

Deal man 

Oh my God. Both of you... I have never been more incentivized to train my ass. I have a kegel trainer app on my phone that sends me reminders - I’m going to double those fuckers up and maybe I’ll be a worthy candidate some day... ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 7:31 PM, bbmarried said:

As I visit this site more often, I become more candid about my sex life. Ok, I didn't think I'd comment on fisting, but here it goes. It takes a very long time to stretch your hole wide enough to take a fist, maybe years. And unless you're genetically capable, maybe never. It took me months with an active FF top before I was comfortable, but you need to keep it up and don't give up. Keep working at it and it helps to have a patient top. Mine told me that the trick is to keep pushing back into him. Once you get past the knuckles it gets easier. Then the next challenge is the inner sphincter muscle. Good luck and don't give up.

hole5.jpg

wow this is one of the most beautiful, inspring and ruined pussies I've seen on this site! congrats! keep it up!!!