Feeling proud.

Hairybttmcub43

fuck yeah! there's nothing that makes me feel more proud as a pussyboy cumdump than heading home from a bathhouse bareback party after taking 30-40 loads of cum in my ass from a bunch of anonymous strangers without even seeing what most of the guys who fucked me look like and most of them didn't even speak to me. just fucked me bareback and shot their loads in me one after another all night.i love knowing what a dirty whore everyone at the bathhouse thinks I am

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 7/21/2019 at 6:03 PM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

Went to the monthly sex party in town last night and got two loads then stopped by a buddies and he loaded me up in the back seat of his car. Do other bottoms feel proud knowing you have mulltille guys loads in you???? 

Absolutely!

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi
  • Like 1

Bottoms SLUTS are made to get fucked and loaded by sleazy tops, and we expect you to keep the loads deep inside your ass hole, so other tops can have the pleasure to fuck a well loaded hole, I love to fuck a well fucked and loaded pig hole and add my load.

As a 'versatile' with multiple partners, I feel a major rush when multiple loads slosh around inside of me. Sometimes it's  from 'exclusive tops' who don't get along with each other. A bit like rutting bulls who go head to head instead of mounting each other as well as they can AND DO (as those who grew up rural can attest). Sometimes my man gets multiple loads and I barely know one and none of the others... guys whose raw cocks rutted his hole to the point of ejaculation... HOT the thought alone!

We both agree that the wholesale sluttiness and well-committed promiscuity as concepts are DIZZYINGLY satisfying emotions. Totally the opposite of the uptight 'morality' we once considered 'normal'.

Keeping the unknown, potentially 'dangerous'  man DNA inside to full absorption is like a 'Eucharistic sacrament' is an extended rush and appreciation of 'sharing and being shared'. Every member of the bareback brotherhood I ever discussed the 'full absorption phase' with enthusiastically agreed to feel the same way...

Some of my past tricks who have evolved into being CHAMP-CUMDUMPSTERS have gorgeously large dicks. I recall how they as horny twinks INSISTED on topping me. Now they still flip for 'special events' and use their legendary cocks to pollinate other brothers... (praise to the demi-gods of debauchery)

To TOP IT ALL... I want one of my bros to 'sparingly dip' into his post sex-party anal seed stash after having been bred all night and then let the anon, sketchy, promiscuous cum-bounty be the LUBE as he consecrates me with his brutally big cock and poz seed; all this while I bask in the thrill of a thrill-seeking 'DNA-marinating, bottom-turned-top-again' and especially high-risk (the thought of the once TOTALLY FORBIDDEN and frowned upon)

TOTAL ACCEPTANCE of promiscuity and 'risky sex'!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2