The public humiliation is fine with me.  That his neighbors see him in a compromising situation is okay with me. They ought (not need)) to know what kind of pig he is, in case any of them want to avail themselves of his "assets."

I love the degradation of him taking loads or wearing nothing but a thong in public. This is who people like him (and me) are, and should not be hidden, rather, embraced! With luck, perhaps one or more of those observers will fuck, or be fucked, by him, and further the gift he is receiving.

Before the cure is found, we need to spread the gift as far as possible before it is exterminated!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Part 5

Trey took a long look at me in the backseat. He reached in and gave my cock a yank. Then he opened the door and moved me up on my hands and knees. Eddie took his own dick out and moved my head to his shaft. I immediately started sucking on his rod. Trey moved his hand around the dildo at the opening of my ass. He began to move it in and out of me.

"Quite a pig indeed. I wonder if he'll be up for Bryce and me to fully explore whether he has any limits. How many loads have you two shot in him?"

"The pig has three apiece from us. HIs ass got plenty bloody from all the fucking. Al and Jimmie had a go at him as well. I think they fucked him two or three times apiece. My cock got cut from Eddie's Prince Albert and I ended up bleeding in his ass. Pig might already be knocked up." came the reply from Marco.

"Well, if he isn't yet, he will be after Bryce and I take him on a road trip. Hey piggy, do you have anywhere you need to be anytime soon? I want to introduce you to some people after Eddie and Marco leave tomorrow."

"I'm off of work for the next 10 days" came my response.

"Shit, I don't think you can take 10 days of what we'll do to you, but it's good to know we can take our time. We'll discuss what we have in mind for you later, but for now we need to pump some more jizz into your butt. Bryce has been saving up his poison for someone like you. Hey Bryce, how much of a load do you have to unleash in this slut?"

Bryce finally approached the vehicle. Like Trey, he looked to be in his forties. Whereas Trey was short, only about 5'7", Bryce was at least half a foot taller. Both were fit, but not workout superstars. As he got to the vehicle, Trey stepped out and Bryce took his place at my ass. Bryce said, "I've got a week's worth of cum in my balls waiting for this stupid pig. Trey won't let me load him up 'til I go on meds. Have you been chasing, pig?"

"I haven't been chasing, more like not avoiding. When Eddie and Marco turned up in my life, I've gone into ultrapig mode. I want to take as many toxic loads as you and they can stand to give me."

"Be careful there, piggy. I don't think you understand the depths we can drag you into." came the response from Bryce.

"Probably not, but I can try"

Bryce started moving the dildo around my hole, really stretching the opening. It hurt like hell, but I tried to keep still and not resist his exploration of my ass. Eddie continued fucking my face while we were still parked out on the campground roadway. Marco, probably impatient to get a piece of me, barked out that it was time to park my vehicle in the campsite and get out of sight. Bryce got in and closed the door. Marco proceeded to the back corner site opposite from his and Eddie's trailer. Eddie informed me that he had rented out this site in my name to give us all more room for privacy. We now occupied the last four sites of the campground.

I was basically laying across Eddie and Bryce's laps in the back seat. Marco swung open the back passenger side door and shoved his cock in my face. I was now alternating sucking off Marco and Eddie. Trey opened the other side door and started manhandling my asscheeks with his hands. Bryce continued the dildo assault on me.

Bryce, probably impatient from the large load of poz cum stored up in his balls, informed us that we needed to get somewhere that we could fuck. Bryce then grabbed me and pulled me out of the backseat. He grabbed my stiff cock and led me to Eddie and Marco's trailer. Eddie scrambled to get to the door to unlock it and let us all inside. Once in the door, Bryce dropped his shorts and a VERY thick cock appeared as he pushed me down to my knees. I immediately went to work with my mouth on his shaft. Bryce asked where the lube was because he wanted to fuck me pronto.

Marco told Bryce to bring me over to the bed. As he was dragging me over, Trey reached down, grabbed me by my asshole, and helped yank me to the bed. Once there, Bryce quickly had his cock lubed up and was pressing it against the opening to my ass. As much as I wanted his poisonous stick inside of me, I was involuntarily resisting his thick shaft. That was of no concern to Bryce as he continued pressing ahead. He got about half of his dick inside me and I howled in pain. Everyone laughed at me and told me to take Bryce's cock like a good faggot whore. The pain began to subside and my ass started to draw in the rest of Bryce's gloriously fat rod inside of me.

When he was fully inside of me, I begged him to pummel me. I wanted no mercy until he shot his highly toxic cum into me. Bryce responded by moving in and out of me in long, hard, rapid strokes. It felt great being pounded by his dick. It seemed like I could feel him throbbing and growing even thicker in me in the moments when he was fully inside me. I began moaning like I had never before.Trey was goading his lover to hurry up and finish in my ass because he wanted to fuck me as well. Eddie and Marco were telling Bryce to knock me up and make me join their brotherhood of poz sluts.

Trey came up behind Bryce and started rubbing his cock between Bryce's butt cheeks while Bryce continued to wildly fuck me. Marco pulled my head down on his dick and I started giving him a blow job. Bryce was really grinding his dick around in my ass. It felt like he was poking every millimeter of my ass that he could reach. Eddie went to my left and placed my hand on his dick. I began stroking it. Trey saw my right hand was still unoccupied and filled the vacancy with his cock. I was now servicing 4 poz cocks in one way or another. Bryce took note of this and told me there was no way I was going to come out of this day without converting. My cock grew harder and larger than it ever had at the thought of being in the middle of all of this.

Trey saw my dick pulsating and said he wanted it inside of him. He leaned over and whispered to Bryce. The two pulled me up on my feet as Bryce spun me around and Trey moved around in front of me and backed his ass up on my throbbing dick. He cried out as my thick rod entered him. "Fuck, it's soooo thick!" he exclaimed. Marco added some lube to my rod to assist it sliding into Trey's ass. His butt felt so tight against my shaft. I barely got a rhythm going in and out of Trey when Bryce resumed his own assault on me ass.

Trey's ass clamped down on my dick as I was inside of him and it felt tight and wonderful. Getting my own ass filled by Bryce's cock doubled my bliss. Marco gave us a hit of poppers and I really took off. Bryce was talking in my ear about how I was going to literally end up being a poz whore after he and Trey were finished degrading me. He said they had already called up contacts in Wausau, Green Bay, and the Twin Cities to set up a plan to completely degrade me. He told me they were intrigued by my choice of wearing women's underwear and were already plotting a plan involving that. He said I could only imagine what else would be in store for me.

As he was telling me of their future plans for me, my dick once again set a record for getting harder than ever as I fucked Trey's butt.  Bryce's dirty talk served to get him off and I could feel him tense up as his orgasm came and he flooded my ass with his dirty cum. He clamped both hands on my shoulders as he drew out every last bit of cum into my butt. As he withdrew from my ass, he exclaimed that his dick was bloody. I looked at his rod, and it had more blood on it than it previously had when Marco and Eddie were fucking me.

Trey exclaimed his eagerness to shoot his high viral load into my bloody and abused ass. I was reaching around him and feeling his rock hard dick. The thought of it flooding my butt with highly toxic seed sent me off and I shot a huge load into his ass. As soon as I was done, Trey pushed me away and rushed to get behind me to begin his first turn at knocking me up with his poz cum. Bryce bent me over and forced me to clean up his dick that was still stained from my blood. After I had finished with him, Eddie came over to me and stood me back up while Trey kept up with fucking me. They all huddled around me, and we began a 5-way kiss with lots of tonguing and hands manipulating cocks and asses. I was overcome with the knowledge of being the only neg hole surrounded by 4 poz dicks.

I begged my four dirty lovers to show me no mercy and to pummel my ass with their dicks and leave no doubt that I get knocked up. Trey kept grinding his dick around in my ass while fucking me with his big dick. I told him I didn't want a drop of his poison cum to land outside of my ass and to push as far into my bleeding rectum as he could. This caused him to lose control and unloaded a healthy load of decidedly unhealthy sperm deep inside of me. I yelled out, "Yes, knock me up with your dirty cum. I want all of you to rough up my bloody ass even more and give me more toxic seed."

Trey pulled out of me, and Marco looked at the bloody mess on Trey's cock. Marco then started cleanup on Marco and instead of swallowing the concoction he was cleaning, he transferred it over to Eddie's rod to serve as a lube. Eddie announced we were going to up the ante as he and Marco were going to again fuck me at the same time. Eddie sat down on the bed and I climbed on top of him and began working my ass over his beautiful pierced cock. It hurt like hell as his Prince Albert scraped the bloody walls of my rectum. The pain produced a great feeling of pleasure as the thought that he was doing even more damage to my insides and making me more receptive to his and Marco's untreated poz cum.

After Eddie was in me and pumping in and out, Marco stepped up and pressed his cock into my already stuffed ass. A poppers bottle was pressed to my nose as Marco joined Eddie in fucking me. Both poz fuckers were moaning loudly. Eddie exclaimed that it felt like his PA was further tearing up the lining of my butt. The inside of my ass felt like it was on fire both from being so full and also from what was certainly more damage being inflicted to it. But the pain was dulled by the thought that I was going to get two more loads of toxic poz cum inside my bleeding ass.

I begged the two to tear my ass up some more to give their virus an even better chance of infecting me. While the two were pummeling my ass and helping to seal my conversion, Bryce moved behind Marco and pressed his hard rod against Marco's ass. Marco gave him lube and said he hadn't cleaned out in a while, but it was okay to fuck him.

Bryce stated that was even better. He was going to go from fucking Marco with his HIV and Hep-C to fucking me when Marco and Eddie deposited their toxic loads in me. I heard Marco grunt as Bryce entered him. Marco pushed forward against me with great force as Bryce began assaulting his ass. Marco gasped in pain and kept still on top of me as his ass was pummeled by Bryce. Eddie kept on grinding his pierced cock inside of me working to widen my ass as his piercing continued to scrape the inner walls of my ass. It felt like he was really tearing up the lining of my rectum. Pain mixed with pleasure as my butt remained stuffed with two poz dicks.

Marco adjusted to being fucked and picked up activity in my ass. He was grunting incessantly and then launched another load of poison into me. He kept still as he shot as much of his load as could. When he did finally pull out of me, Trey hollered "holy shit, his dick is red." Marco moved around to show me his dick. It was indeed covered in blood. Eddie had really opened up a wound with his PA. The question was whether it was a wound inside me or on Marco's dick.

I began sucking Marco's rod to clean him up and getting to taste a wonderful combination of blood, cum, and assjuice. As I continued sucking, I could not clean up all the blood on his cock because it was bleeding from a wound. Marco winced as my tongue flicked over the wound. "This slut has been swallowing my poz blood. There must be a bunch in his ass too. Open him up and work it in him, Eddie." Eddie was really pounding me hard and let go with another poz volley of cum into my ass.

As soon as Eddie finished and pulled out, Bryce pulled out of Marco and thrust into me. Marco started laughing. "Bryce's dick didn't look too clean when it went into you, you filthy pig. You might be sharing more than just my HIV, you dirty whore." After Bryce established a fast pace in fucking me, I looked at Eddie and saw that his poz dick was streaked red with blood. Eddie remarked that he tore the lining of my ass and that Marco's poz blood was probably being absorbed into me.

Upon hearing that, Bryce began to violently pound me in an attempt to open me up even more. As he was ramming me, he let me know that he and Trey were going to do EVERYTHING possible to turn me into a pozzed whore. I began bucking back wildly against him as he continued thrusting into me. The slaps of our flesh filled the trailer. Trey went around to face me and pulled my mouth onto his expanding cock. I took him deep in my throat as his lover continued his assault on my other end. Eddie and Marco smacked my ass as Bryce was nearing his second climax in me. Trey could see his lover was about to unload in me again and encouraged him to work it in so I could become a pozzed toy for anyone to use.

Bryce could hold off no longer and used a continuous thrust to empty his poz cum into me a second time. It was all Trey and I could do to not be pummelled into the wall as Bryce shot into me. When he had finally finished, Trey went around and shoved his lover out of the way so that he could have another run at me.

Trey shoved into me in one thrust. While fully inside of me, he worked his poz cock around my hole. I was hollering in pain and lust as I would later find out that his violent motions were literally tearing me open. Bryce stuffed his dick into my mouth to clean him up. There was a heavy taste of (my) blood as I serviced him. The sensations Trey was feeling overwhelmed him and he began shooting his toxic load into me without warning. When he was done, he collapsed onto me and I freed Bryce's now-clean cock from my mouth. I was exhausted and fell asleep as I felt bodies crowding in around me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Part 6

I'm not sure how long I was asleep when I felt my ass being repeatedly slapped really hard. Coming too, I heard a voice telling me it was time to have my ass worked over some more. Gathering my senses, I recognized the voice as belonging to Bryce. Just then a pair of arms came across my chest and pulled me into a sitting position. Trey's tongue then plowed into my mouth and began darting around inside it. I responded back and our open-mouthed exploration of each other was making me hard. Also making me hard was Marco's hands pumping up and down my cock. Bryce and Eddie not wanting to feel left out each grabbed one of my hands and placed it on their cocks for me to stroke.

Bryce grew impatient and flipped me over so I was on all fours. Trey's mouth and mine remained connected as we tried to jump down each other's throat with our tongues. Bryce thrust his hard dick up my ass as my yelp was muffled from Trey's efforts. Bryce was plunging all around in my ass and it quickly resumed aching from all of the fucking I had. Marco pulled Trey out of the way and started fucking my mouth with his cock. Eddie moved behind Bryce and was working over his hole in preparation to invade Bryce's ass.

As Eddie entered Bryce, Bryce felt a violent throb in his sphincter and violently rammed forward into me. The unexpected jolt caused me to bite down on Marco's dick hard enough to draw blood while still remaining rock hard. Seeing that, Marco called a halt to the action. "My dick is bleeding and this pig needs to pay for it by taking my Hep-C and poz blood directly in his ass."

With that, he cleared out Bryce from my backside and thrust up inside me. Upon seeing Bryce exiting my ass, I saw streaks of what was probably my blood. Marco saw it too and remarked "it looks like my dirty blood is going to mix into this pig's bloodstream. You really are a complete slut and we're going to turn you into a filthy disease-ridden whore by the time we're done with you. We are literally going to whore out your diseased ass. You will be the whore with no limits constantly finding new levels of degradation" I was rock hard as he was verbally abusing me and Trey decided to take advantage. He worked his way in front of me and backed his ass up on my prick. A bottle of poppers was passed around as we proceeded with our fuck sandwich. 

Marco continued pummeling me and increasing the pain in my increasingly-abused hole. He pulled out and there was a significant amount of blood on his tool. "Holy shit, the pig is really getting an injection of Marco's poison. Look at that blood!" was Bryce's excited observation. Eddie took advantage of Marco's break in the action to replace his lover fucking my ass. His pierced dick felt like it was tearing me up. As he was wrecking me, it was Bryce's turn to taunt me. "Take it. Take it all you slutty pig. I bet you didn't count on having your ass torn up and getting Hep-C and toxic poz blood injected into it. Did you? You fucking love this. You love embracing your destiny. You are going to hit lows you've never hit. We have big plans to whore you out. Marco told us all about your dressing habits and we're going to put those to use when we sell your ass. No offer will be refused for fucking you. Do you understand, your future is going to be as a cheap, diseased whore?" I could only grunt and faintly nod as I spasmed and shot a load into his lover Trey's ass.

My spasms caused my ass to clench down hard on Eddie's dick and sent him over the edge. He thrust forward and blasted off a poz load in my ass. Marco pulled Eddie by shoulders to move him out of my way and re-inserted his bloody dick in me. Bryce saw Eddie's dick covered in more blood and moved my mouth towards it. "Take it bitch, clean off the blood. Since you are going to be a sewer whore cleaning up anything presented to you, you may as well start now." I swept down on Eddie's dick and licked and sucked the blood and cum mixture off of his rod. Eddie came up and kissed me deeply to share the mix with me twisting and scratching my nipples as he did. Next, Eddie went down on my cock for clean-up duty and came back up to share the bounty with me while resuming abuse of my nipples.

Marco was sustaining his exploration of my ass with his disease-carrying rod. He continued to inform me of my descent into being a diseased slut. "My blood is mixing in with your bleeding ass. Trey and Bryce told us about their plans for you. You are going to be a diseased alley whore when they are through for you. I'm doing my part to punish you. If you get pozzed from this, it could be any one of us to infect you, but if you get Hep-C, it will be because of me. Is that what you want? Tell me, what do you want to become?" As he pounded my butt, his hands alternated slapping my balls and scratching my nipples.

I responded to his command by telling him my aspirations for the future. "I want to be an all-out pig. I will sell my body for the profit of others. The number of STDs I catch will measure how much of a pig I am. I will submit to being a faggot whore for you all. Give me your infections and expose me to new ones. I'll become scum for you. Just give me your poison." As I was making my declaration, I was pounding back hard to meet Marco's thrusts. He could hold out no longer and pushed me down so he could empty out inside of me.

After pulling out of me, he presented his blood-soaked shaft for me to admire. "Look at that mess. That's a mix of our blood. My infections are probably swimming inside your bloodstream now, you vile pig. They're the first of many you will acquire in your new existence as a whore. Now clean me up, you disgusting tramp." While performing cleanup on him, Trey decided he wanted the next shot into my ass. He lined up and rubbed the head of his prick around my opening. "Holy shit, It looks like I'm going to be using blood as a lube." He worked his way in and built up a solid pace fucking my hole.

Bryce had been left out of the action and I looked over to check out his situation. I saw him holding his phone up capturing me getting fucked. He remarked, "I've caught most of your piggy show on video. Trey and Eddie have been getting pictures of you in action. Your family, neighbors and boss may interested to see what a raunchy fag you are." My own cock throbbed as he was telling me this and it did not go unnoticed as he made sure ro capture my arousal and make further degrading comments about me.

Marco then stuffed his ass into my face. "Clean me up pig! I want to have Bryce fuck me. Go as deep as you can." While Trey continued to fuck me, I worked my tongue up Marco's ass as much as I could. Marco was rotating his hips around to increase the coverage of my tongue fuck in his hole. Trey decided this would be an opportune time to resume abusing my nipples. They began to feel like they were on fire as scratched and pulled on them. Marco decided he was ready to be fucked and pulled away. His ass was replaced by a poppers bottle. I took multiple hits and felt like I was flying. Suddenly the pain in my nipples became mixed with pleasure and I started moaning as Trey continued his assault on them. The others took note and mocked me for being a pain pig.

As I settled back to earth, I glanced over and saw Bryce fucking Marco. I was told that even though I was pig, others should have the chance to catch loads if they wanted. Bryce let me know that I was going to be cleaning up Marco's ass when he was done with it. Trey would interrupt torturing my nipples to taunt me with what awaited me. He and Bryce planned on turning my life upside down. While I was passed out, they gained access to my phone and got my work and family contacts. Photos and videos of me getting fucked and begging to be transformed into a whore would be sent to them. They might delay sending them if I went with them to continue my degradation. Of course they would document my descent and that would be added to what was revealed to my family and co-workers. The thought of this made me rock hard again. Trey gave me another hit of poppers followed by his mouth covering mine, tongues interlocked, followed by more popper hits and more making out. He stepped up my nipple torture and a pair of clamps appeared from somewhere and wound up attached to my nipples. I attempted to leap away when feeling the pain from my chest, but Trey pulled me closer and continued our makeout session. I remained stiff and was aided by Eddie working in to give me a blow job.

Trey detached his mouth from mine and administered another poppers hit. He asked me if I wanted to go with Bryce and him to reach new depths and forever change the course of my life. As he was recording me I exclaimed, "Yes, I want to be turned into a diseased whore by you. I want your diseases to run through me and I want you to find other diseases for me. My life is yours to possess. I will do whatever you command me to do. Please do not spare me from anything." This was too much for Bryce as he let a poz load loose inside of Marco.  I was delighted at this and said, "Launch your poz load in that dirty ass. I want to clean out that poz load. I want to clean dirty asses. I want to be a cum bucket slut fag"  Marco disengaged from Bryce and I immediately went to work on extracting everything I could from his dirty ass. Bryce was not to be neglected and I cleaned off his poz dick that was shoved in my face. In the corner of my eye, I saw Trey recording my actions. "That's it piggy. Give your friends and family more evidence of what a faggot you are. I can't wait to start selling your ass on the street" came Trey's reply to my activity.

After sucking everything I could out of Marco's poz and Hep-C ass and Bryce's unmedicated poz cock, I spit out the diseased mixture into my hand and worked it into my ass. Eddie was astounded by my utter disregard for my own health and backed his ass up on my cock that he had been sucking to keep hard. 

Trey shouted encouragement to me. "Yeah, fuck that ass. We're going to be keeping your holes busy taking cock. I don't know how many more chances you'll have to put your own dick in someone else. I see a chastity cage in your not-too-distant future. Fuck him while you can, you filthy slut." Upon hearing more of my future subservience, I unloaded once again into Eddie's ass.

Eddie was now rock hard. He turned me around and started fucking my face. "Take it, you cocksucking slut. You're going to be selling blowjobs for $20 soon enough. Time to perfect your technique, Take all of me, whore." Eddie plunged his cock down my throat and held. I was gasping for breath and pulled back gagging. Eddie slapped me back and forth across the face and berated me for not holding his dick in my mouth. He plunged in again and plugged my nose. Once more, I gagged and pulled back. Eddie was now enraged. He struck me in the face with his fists and then called on Marco to hold my head while he moved to once more get a blowjob from me. Reeling from the pain and constraint, I meekly allowed Eddie to plunge into my mouth. He didn't plug my nose this time, and I was able to adjust to him being inside of me. He worked up a rhythm fucking my mouth.Bryce was recoding me while taunting, "What a good little cocksucker. We'll be able to let men tag-team you to make even more money off of your whore body. That's it. Make him cum, you blowjob slut." Eddie was really pounding my face. My jaws were sore and my nose was throbbing from his pelvis colliding with it. It was agony and the most excited that I've ever felt.

Marco had relaxed his hold on my head and was moving in to fuck my ass. Trey told him to take advantage of it while he could because they were moving up my schedule before I could think about backing out. Marco said he could not wait to see what I had become in a month's time. Trey replied that he wasn't sure I would last for a month with what they had in mind for me. Marco was establishing a hard rhythm in my ass while Eddie was slowly fucking my face. Eddie would slowly slide his cock into me and hold it inside and then slowly slide back out.

Marco plunged into me with a final thrust and kept moving forward. On the opposite end of me, Eddie plowed ahead for a final time down my throat. I was in further agony in the middle of this sandwich. I was desperate to make both of these men come in either end of me. Marco was first and he left his last dirty load of the night inside of me. Eddie was next and he once again plugged my nose as he climaxed. "Swallow it all, you whore. Don't waste any of my cum" I tasted his cum in my throat and it was the best tasting thing I'd ever consumed. After a cleanup of Marco, I collapsed in exhaustion.

I don't know how much time had passed, but I felt hands on my body dragging me across the floor. I heard a door open and a rush of fresh air as I was hauled outside. I was dropped on the ground and then felt streams of liquid pouring on me. Coming to, I discovered my four poz lovers were pissing on me. "You're mostly going to be drinking piss from now on, so you better get used to swallowing it" was Trey informing me of what was in store for me. Piss streams were hitting my face. "Open your mouth and drink up, slut. I don't know when you will have a chance to drink again. Probably not until someone needs to piss" I was really thirsty at this point and opened my mouth to drink. As I was drinking, a couple of streams moved away from my mouth to drench my body. When it was apparent I could no longer drink any more, the remaining streams were aimed at my hair. I was ordered to turn over, and the pissing resumed on my backside.

After being thoroughly drenched in piss, I was tossed a pink and baby-blue striped lacy thong panty. It was one of my favorites. Trey ordered, "Put this on whore. Time to start the next chapter in your life. We're going to see what depths you can reach." Still drenched in piss, I put on the thong, I was tossed my car keys and told to drive Bryce back to my house. He would come by later to pick Bryce and me up to begin my life as a whore. Trey informed me this was the last time I would be driving or seeing my house for some time. It was dark outside, so I think I went unnoticed walking in just a lacy pair of underwear to my vehicle. Bryce got in the passenger seat as I started the vehicle. "We've got a bunch of plans for you. I hope you will like being an addicted and diseased whore You can play with your cock on the drive home. From now on, you may only do that with permission." I pulled my dick out of the side of the panty and started stroking it as I drove off.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1