POZ and Proud - The Bareback Twinks

Hotload84

This was salvaged from bugshare.net, from the 'Strictly Stories' section.

It's all an internet invention, this bug chasing thing. The creation of fetishists. The hysterical reaction to the fear of HIV. Well, that's how it started for me. Harmless fantasizing. Posting messages on bareback sites, posting nude pics in my bareback profile. I'd get fucked raw, sure, but not take any loads.

Then I met Gary, a fellow neg sex pig into all kinds of kink, including ws and fisting. I have really small hands and he noticed them at a sex party once and said they're perfect for fisting. We were partying pretty heavily and we got to playing and at some point I went from sucking his dick and rimming him to fingering him to being coached into inserting my whole hand into him by an older, experienced leather top guy who often played with him. "You ain't gonna hurt him. He loves it," the top told me. It was like our bonding experience. We started meeting up all the time and going to the baths together and picking up tops who wanted to get served by two slutty bottims at once. We shared all of our secret fantasies with each other and of course the attraction to POZ tops came up and the fact that we were both lurkers on bareback conversion sites. We started daring eachother to go further and further in our exploits. "I know a POZ guy 've been fucking around with for a long time. His t-cells dropped below a certain level once, and even now that he's better he's officially got AIDS. We should play with him," Gary told me one day. I said sure, that's way hot, let's do it. We had often agreed that the hottest guys are POZ and drooled over their profiles.

Gary called his friend and arranged for us to get together a couple days later. We got piggy while servicing guys together before at the baths and at the park, like telling eachother to "really get that tongue up his ass," congratulating each other on how far we had gone. I knew this visit to his friend would be the ultimate dare, the final push. The guy's name was Ted. I had seen him around before, but we never messed around. "Gary told me all about you. Says you really like POZ guys." "Well, yeah, they're the hottest." So Gary talked about our innocent fantasies to him? We had the usual beers, weed, started getting down to action, both of us sucking his dick, then Gary sucking him as I rimmed him.

The time came to fuck, and Gary started urging me to go ahead and let him fuck me. I normally took it raw as long as the guy pulled out, but as Gary was greasing up my hole with vaseline, he was telling me,"Take that fucking load, man. Fucking hot. Just go ahead and take it." He held poppers under Ted's and my nose. I was so horned up. Gary was sucking my dick as I got fucked and I was in pig heaven. Tod started fucking me deeper and harder, breathing louder. "Ah, fuck. Take my load, man," Ted said as he came. Gary was kissing me at that point, saying,"Take that fuckin' POZ load," and calling me every filthy name he could think of. "Fuckin' bug chaser. Fuckin' AIDS whore. I was jacked off to my last safe orgasm by Ted, who kept saying "There you go. Now you got it in you, Buddy."

That fucking changed me forever. It just let me see how easy it was to take a POZ load. The next time was easier, and eventually I got Gary to take POZ loads, too. We were officially bareback bottom bug chasers.It made us the most popular guests at the sex parties. I ended up getting hepatitis, and that's when my blood tests showed I had sero-converted. I was strangely turned on, although too sick with hep to go out and celebrate. I had become known as the guy who would rim anyone; it had become my favorite sexual activity with strangers. That's probably how I got it. Gary got tested, and he learned he was POZ as well. Now we're the "two POZ bareback twinks" at all the parties. I take every and all loads. POZ and proud.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 11 years later...