Does being caged help with being a better cumslut?

hornycumslut91

I was in a LTR with a dom Top that insisted that I only cum hands free like a real bitch. One of the first things he did was lock me up. Learning to cum via P-spot stimulation was agonizing at first. I didn't have an orgasm for weeks. He trained my hole daily with his dick and with dildos. Just when I thought my balls couldn't get any bluer and my mind crazy with lust filled horniness, it happened. I was face down and he was just beating up my hole and hitting my P-spot hard. I felt pressure building in my pelvis and then the tidal wave hit. I felt flush, high, my body shuddering uncontrollably. Cum leaked out of my peen, not like a conventional orgasm that shoots. The more he fucked me, the better it felt. 

Nowadays I'll cage up for about a week prior to vacation or if I know I'm meeting a hot Top that likes long fuck seshs. I notice I usually have an easier time with hands free, P-spot orgasms if I have a week or two of build up. I think it has something to do more with my prostate being full and swollen rather than my balls backed up with cum. If I got into a LTR with a hot dom Top again, I would go back to permanently caged in a heart beat, granted that he can give me regular P-spot orgasms.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 12:53 AM, etha said:

I lock my dick for days, weeks, sometimes months. I never hold the keys and I go cruising every time I am horny, sometimes fully exposed in fetish parties. People smell fag slut hormones in the hair whenever I enter the darkroom, they touch me, find the cage, turn my face to the wall and breed me without even asking.

I find the same thing happens to me at the darkrooms and sex parties when I am caged. It takes every question out of the equation and generally I just get turned around and bent over and bred. 

• Like 2

Guest BritBottom

I tried it once because the guy I was with had one and asked me to wear it. It was just really uncomfortable and a distraction.

I am one of those who can get hard to varying degrees, and can even, very occasionally, cum spontaneously, when being fucked. Sometimes my top has specifically asked me to cum afterwards, either by manual or oral stimulation, as a validation and proof he has given full satisfaction.

Even though, as a total bottom, my asshole and his cock being the principal sexual organs, my penis is also a source of pleasure, sensation and stimulation I would not wish to restrain.

My aim might be to get your cock inside me but my erection indicates how much that excites me

Edited by BritBottom
additional comment

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Yes, i am emotionally and erotically turned on by the idea.  Honestly, It is a complex (and scary) topic for me though.  You nail it for me when you say "penectomy" instead of castration.  Most of the guys i know of seem intent on castration vs their penis. To me, the penis represents the male ability to penetrate and inseminate, which i associate with being Top or Dom. this stirs something deep inside me but when i think about it, keeping the testicles has a sense to it so as not to have to replace testosterone. To me, having the testosterone drive is part of me, i'm not a woman, so having the drive without having the Man ability to release it feels good to a part of me. The idea of having the penetrative ability gone  makes me feel  good if i associate it with a Man who wants me that way and wants to possess me.  Also, i see myself as receptive to a Mans penetration and insemination (whether piss or cum), so i really like the extra hole he has, but honestly, making the asshole into a pussy makes more sense to me because then ii can retain and absorb what  Man deposits, which wouldn't happen ties a pussy made from a penis. To me, if the testicles could be implanted, like ovaries, and hidden that would be ideal? Also, the idea of being able to cum from being penetrated fits for me because i love the idea of any orgasm or pleasure i have being dependent on my Top, especially from His penetrating me.  To me, things like female castration that remove the ability to orgasm , don't make sense. To me, keeping that ability fully intact is idea, it's a question of controlling it.  

What appeals deeply to me is the idea of having a Top who controls both my orgasm and ability to orgasm, not removes it. A Top who redirects that drive and energy into my sub and bottom side. 

I connect with which you say about being a complex and scary topic. I have wondered into the direction of chastity and wanting to be caged. and that's what I like, being turned on, with some anxiety added.  I feel when my dick is removed from the sexual experience, it could lead me down a road to something else like cross-dressing.  Another concern.. I have is, will it turn my dick off permanently from a mental stand point? I am bisexual and need my tool working on the other side of my heterosexual identity, and I guess, that is what also makes this topic / fetish so interesting and complex for me on different levels.

1 hour ago, EasyPrey2020 said:

I connect with which you say about being a complex and scary topic. I have wondered into the direction of chastity and wanting to be caged. and that's what I like, being turned on, with some anxiety added.  I feel when my dick is removed from the sexual experience, it could lead me down a road to something else like cross-dressing.  Another concern.. I have is, will it turn my dick off permanently from a mental stand point? I am bisexual and need my tool working on the other side of my heterosexual identity, and I guess, that is what also makes this topic / fetish so interesting and complex for me on different levels.

‘complex.’

Part the meaning of that word for me is “complicated.”  For me,my being ‘total bottom’ is less complicated than being ‘versatile.’  Not that I think we choose those predilections. Adding bisexual makes things more complicated too.

As I read what you write, you seem versatile and it’s like the Dom/top parts of you find more expression with women and the bottom/sub/(fem?) parts of you find expression with men. A way over simplification, but looking for a framework.

my feel is the seeds of who we are are already there and they are fed and grow, develop in experience?  Ie, that your sub, bottom, fem attributes find expression with their counterparts in men?  I think there essence has mostly always, or long, been there. 

u don’t think what truly is can be “permanently turned off.” my take is that experience helps us discover ‘who’ we are. 

I was married 31 years to a woman and my dick never had a problem getting hard. When I divorced, I wondered if I might be bi because I was so functional with my wife. I had opportunity but discovered I’m not bi lol. 

Over time and with self discovery, I’ve found the only thing that gets my penis erect are being treated as a bottom and/or sub. I suspect that’s just my body being true to who I am, I don’t think I’ve turned anything on or off. 

Btw, not making absolute claims here, just thinking out loud.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 11/10/2019 at 10:40 AM, tallslenderguy said:

‘complex.’

Part the meaning of that word for me is “complicated.”  For me,my being ‘total bottom’ is less complicated than being ‘versatile.’  Not that I think we choose those predilections. Adding bisexual makes things more complicated too.

As I read what you write, you seem versatile and it’s like the Dom/top parts of you find more expression with women and the bottom/sub/(fem?) parts of you find expression with men. A way over simplification, but looking for a framework.

my feel is the seeds of who we are are already there and they are fed and grow, develop in experience?  Ie, that your sub, bottom, fem attributes find expression with their counterparts in men?  I think there essence has mostly always, or long, been there. 

u don’t think what truly is can be “permanently turned off.” my take is that experience helps us discover ‘who’ we are. 

I was married 31 years to a woman and my dick never had a problem getting hard. When I divorced, I wondered if I might be bi because I was so functional with my wife. I had opportunity but discovered I’m not bi lol. 

Over time and with self discovery, I’ve found the only thing that gets my penis erect are being treated as a bottom and/or sub. I suspect that’s just my body being true to who I am, I don’t think I’ve turned anything on or off. 

Btw, not making absolute claims here, just thinking out loud.

I just started experimenting with a cage late last year, what I do like about wearing it, is that it really defines my role as the sub bottom.

Guest FinalDL2021

The thing I really like about being caged, is that it takes my cock out of the equation, and I don't have to worry about what is going on with it: whether its hard enough, not getting it up, and being partially soft; its in that cage and out of the picture. 

I can do poppers as much as I want, and drink as much wine as I want, and not worry about how it will effect my erection.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it surely does. That built-up horniness will turn you into a complete hoe. Since one can't just release it by wanking any more locked bottoms are forsed to shift their focus to their holes in order to experience pleasure and some kind of mediocre release. This can be rather frustrating but still it's their only potion. That's why their hunger for cocks is immense. 

In my case I'm not picky anymore and I'm willing to take any cock with gratitude. 

• Like 1

I agree. I started to self lock about 6 months ago. It is very uncomfortable at first. It really does teach you how to focus on your man. I started using dildos first to get used to being fucked hands free. I was able to achieve orgasm through focus. I don’t always have orgasms when being bred by a man now but when I do  it’s incredible. 

• Upvote 2