Bareback tomorrow

I have been chatting with a guy all week. He wants to Eat my Ass and Suck my Cock and Drink my Load. When he finishes with me he says he is going to Fuck me Bareback and Shoot his Cum DEEP INSIDE ME. I  have only had Raw Cock in me twice from a friend. This will be from someone I don't know. I will admit I am Excited also Hard and Horny thinking about this. Any advice or thoughts? 

The chat you have been having clearly turns you on. You now have to decide whether you trust him so that you can act out what is at the moment just a fantasy. I had a simialr experience and made the decision that I wanted to know what it was like. For me, it was mindblowing. Sex with a real edge and I doubt I will ever go back to safe sex. In the end it's your life and your decision. Let us know what you decide.......

• Like 1