Brother joins the club

I was snooping around in my brothers room while he was out with his friends. I have always had the hots for my brother ever since I knew I was gay at 16. I was looking to see if I could find any cum used items from any jerk off sessions so I could get a taste of his jiz. I couldn't find any clothes with cum stains but I knew the smell of cum when I was around it so I knew there was something close that had cum on it. I could smell it a bit more when I got to his nightstand and there I saw it. There was a used condom full of cum sitting in the bottom of his waste basket with a knot tied so none of it gets out.

I was so shocked and happy to see my prize I quickly grabbed the condom and practically ran into my bedroom. I stripped my clothes off licked my fingers and started to play with my hole. I decided since it was in a perfect container to fuck my ass with my bro's condom instead of just drinking it up. I laid a towel on my bed so I wouldn't get my sheets dirty and started to push in the head of the condom into my hole. I pushed and pulled it imagining that it was him and instead of a condom that he was fucking me with his raw powerful cock ready to give me his load. I laid there for a while with my cock rock solid this whole time and I was ready for more to happen.

I grabbed the vibrator I keep hidden under my bed and pushed it up against the condom in my ass and turned it on to it's max speed. I left it there and started to stroke my aching cock with one hand and started to tweak my nipples with the others. Ever so often I shifted from my nipples to pushing in my vibrator still imagining that my brother was that was shoving his cock in me.

I was always the geeky kid brother that was always in the world of books and fantasy so I never really got out to do anything else and I always looked up to my brother. He was the school star with him being the captain of all the major physical sports so needless to say he had an amazing body. He was 21 now and went on to be a model for any and all magazines that specialized in physical well being and tips for workouts. My body was nothing compared to his.

He let me use his weights that we had in the garage but I only did enough to keep myself lean and not really muscular. I helped him out when he was working out by spotting for him and helping him get his shakes and vitamins. We always were in the home gym naked when our parents weren't him, he said he always feels better working out in as little clothes as possible and I just enjoyed a chance to see him naked and he never said anything about me when I got hard in front of him just passing it as a guy thing. After he was done we both would go and sit in the sauna that we had at the back of our home gym and I would always be on the verge of cumming every time we were in there and I saw him all shiny with sweat. The only mystery I didn't know was why did he have a Tattoo on his inner thigh and what it meant but I would never be brave enough to ask him.

As I returned to the moment I was in such a sex haze that I didn't here the front door open. I kept pumping my vibrator in harder and harder. I knew I was getting close to cumming and I sparked an Idea at the right moment. I pulled out the condom quickly and bit the tip of it the condom hard breaking the rubber and being rewarded with the sweet taste my my bros cum before shoving the rest of it back into my hole. Knowing now that I was pushing my bros load deep int my ass sent me over the edge and I came all over myself.

I have never cummed so much and so strongly before. I hit myself in the face as well as my chest and stomach and then it finally settled down and covered my balls in what was left of my load. I layed there panting hard and once I recovered from seeing stars I started to look up and was in a huge shock to see Brandon standing there with his friends Josh and Alex watching me so intently. I didn't know what to say or do but Brandon looked at me all over and saw what was in my ass and asked me if that was the condom from his room. I couldn't find my voice so all I could do was nod my head.

Josh and Alex looked at me then each other and then Brandon and back at me saying "well looks like we have a surprise member to the club and it is all thanks to Brandon." I didn't understand what they meant and all three of them pulled down their pants and boxers to show me that they all had matching tattoos like Brandon did and in the same place.

• Like 38
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Definitely needs to continue as medical fact says the chance of getting pozzed from a used condom is almost nil.   HIV is a virus and will not live outside of the body and once out, in a condom, it starts to die and HIV has proven to be terrible in the body but extremely fragile outside of the body and is about 95% or more dead in only about 3 to 5 minutes..    Get a fresh load in that boy so he does convert.

• Like 1