Btms you prefer older or younger tops

mnbare

I prefer my bottoms younger or near my age. Must be an incest family thing I saw when I was younger, but certainly enjoy a younger man. However a passion filled top is what it comes down to, the more passion the more breedings I want from him. If he is Poz......it's so much better😉

• Thanks 1

It depends. if i am horny and just looking for cock and cum, it's doesn't matter.  If i am looking for potentially deeper connection (which seems to often be the case), i've learned that age alone is not a factor.  i've had some incredbly sensitive, intuitive and intelligent FBs who were in their 20's and have known older guys who didn't improve with age.  

Stuff like intelectual and emotional maturity are not necessarily associated with age, which is counter intuitive. One wants to think that maturity comes with age, but it doesn't. Maturity comes from experience and how we process/respond to that experience.  There are plenty of older guys who have not learned from experience and are clueless. Conversely, there are younger guys who started even younger, paid attention and learned and apply what they know when with others.  

The guy i want a relationship with, who, for me, makes for the best sex as well; is the guy who is self aware, aware of others, and articulate. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Although my first sexual experience at 12 was non-consensual with a mid-40s man, and I've definitely got some daddy/boy stuff going on, I'm not locked into the daddy thing. I'm a data guy, so I pulled (and conservatively estimated) the ages of the men who have given me the 102 loads since I started bottoming earlier this year.

The youngest is 26 and the oldest is 74 years, with an average age of 43.4 and a mean of 41 years. At 48 loads, a 34 year old is the MVB (Most Valued Breeder), while a 54 and a 45 year old gave the most transformative sexual experiences, one with no load at all. The 34 year old MVB is a dom and gets an honorable mention for training my cunt to take long dick a long, long time.

I'm drawn to men of any age with strong secondary sexual characteristics - strong, muscular, hairy, deep voice, beard, scruff, etc. Men who don't look sexually mature are a turn-off for me. If presented with a smooth slender 40 year old top and thicker, hairier, bearded 20 year old top I'd likely lean towards the one who looked most sexually mature - the 20 year old.  However, experience and skill is definitely a factor as DannyBoyCMH says. It's much more complex than just age.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

Although my first sexual experience at 12 was non-consensual with a mid-40s man, and I've definitely got some daddy/boy stuff going on, I'm not locked into the daddy thing. I'm a data guy, so I pulled (and conservatively estimated) the ages of the men who have given me the 102 loads since I started bottoming earlier this year.

The youngest is 26 and the oldest is 74 years, with an average age of 43.4 and a mean of 41 years. At 48 loads, a 34 year old is the MVB (Most Valued Breeder), while a 54 and a 45 year old gave the most transformative sexual experiences, one with no load at all. The 34 year old MVB is a dom and gets an honorable mention for training my cunt to take long dick a long, long time.

I'm drawn to men of any age with strong secondary sexual characteristics - strong, muscular, hairy, deep voice, beard, scruff, etc. Men who don't look sexually mature are a turn-off for me. If presented with a smooth slender 40 year old top and thicker, hairier, bearded 20 year old top I'd likely lean towards the one who looked most sexually mature - the 20 year old.  However, experience and skill is definitely a factor as DannyBoyCMH says. It's much more complex than just age.

i Love how you analyzed this for yourself. 

Funny (and fun) the differences between all of us.  Re your last paragraph, i am exactly opposite.  i'll present to any guy who has the need, desire or inclination to breed me, but i am most attracted to smooth, slender, unassuming, guy-next-door types.  Subtle vs overt.   For me, personality is the bigger attraction, but visually, the packaging i'm attracted too reflects that in the aforementioned attributes.  

• Like 1

• Moderators

I generally prefer experienced tops, but age is not always a guarantee of great technique. I have been fucked by a number of older tops with big cocks who have clearly been letting their size make up for their technique most of their life.

All that said, I was fucked twice last weekend by an 18-year-old. He was so rock hard, and he came so hard I could feel it both times. That made up for lack of experience. 

I guess I don't have a hard preference for age. I just want you to know what you are doing. I can adapt to what you want, but you need to be able to tell/show me what that is. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Maybe I’m too picky, while I was bi and using condoms I always looked for men the same age as me but when I decided to get fucked raw I looked for older, like at least 45 plus! I think it’s because I like the feeling of being used by someone much older, or more experienced. Anyway, I’m glad thats what I went for 😈

Guest BritBottom

The best I can explain is that, if I ever had a mental image of an ideal man of, Tom of Finland would have drawn him.

In the real world, mostly, it was men the same age or older than I.  As I got older it seems that I look towards 40 as the baseline. Maleness attracts me. I don’t define that as a big cock or muscles. It’s much more than that and I can’t really explain my definition sensibly, I just know it when I see or feel it.

Experience has taught me that race, looks, build, cock size and age are not good indicators of a good man or good sex so I just go on my instinctive response to the question: Do I want this man to fuck me?

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i Love how you analyzed this for yourself. 

Funny (and fun) the differences between all of us.  Re your last paragraph, i am exactly opposite.  i'll present to any guy who has the need, desire or inclination to breed me, but i am most attracted to smooth, slender, unassuming, guy-next-door types.  Subtle vs overt.   For me, personality is the bigger attraction, but visually, the packaging i'm attracted too reflects that in the aforementioned attributes.  

Hmmm. I didn't get across that if I'm attracted to the essence of a person, the physicality steps back somewhat. I'm a big fan of "dark horses" where men don't show who they are very obviously and have the good stuff hidden inside them.