Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

7 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Glad to hear you are wanting more @NatureBoy. Things have slowed right down on the old story front as my health has taken a bit of a nosedive, argh. 

I do have a further 2 and a bit chapters written, but want to wait until I have at least 5 more to publish so the story flows better. Until then, stay piGGy 🐷

Please get better soon @S6AT6A6N

OINK!

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal

On 11/30/2019 at 8:35 PM, TTFN said:

Look after yourself @S6AT6A6N we are patiently waiting.

By the way so is Charlie and his bf.

Thank you for your kind words as always @TTFN

On 11/30/2019 at 8:35 PM, TTFN said:

By the way so is Charlie and his bf.

That made me laugh. Charlie and his byf given a reprieve as I convalesce 😉

Guest SecretCumWhore

Fuck yes.... get that fucking pig in heaT so he can barely speak he's so horny, have two giant poz chem pigs carry him over to a giant, long dildo coaTed in poz cum and white dust.... (with a bucket full of thaT special mix) so he can keep that fucker lubed up..... take his quivering hole and position it right over the huge bulbous head of that dildo and slide that fucker down and let his hungry nature take over to ride that thing HARD

Guest takingdeepanal
4 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Are the filthiest, sleaziest, and nastiest BZ PiGs ready for several more chapters that are ready to put out? 🐷💦☣️☢️💦 Do you really want Stevie-boy to go down a much more corrupt darker path? 😈

I have an idea of what corrupt path you're talking about. The darker, the better ...

Chapter 25;

Jeff took me to his private cabin, where once inside he locked the door, just for my initiation to his way of doing things. He had me on my knees with my arse cheeks resting on my heels, and onto my head went this rubber hood. It had perspex eye pieces so I could see out, and under the nose piece was a built in urinal bowl for men to PISS into, with an inner ring gag going into my mouth so one could drink the incoming piss. 

He grabbed a small amber coloured dropper bottle from the ledge in his cabin, knelt before me, unscrewed the dropper, inserted it into my urethra, and squeezed the rubber tip so the contents of the dropper were pushed deep inside my piss slit. I didn't know what it was, but it was tingling. Then, he stood up, took a giant piss into the urinal bowl, to which I found myself quickly drinking his salty Golden-Piss as it gushed through the inner ring gag and directly into my mouth and down my throat.

He got me to shuffle on my knees so I was now facing the locked door to his cabin, where he unlocked and threw open the door, leaving it wide open so that any passers by who wanted a piss could use me as their very own personal human urinal. I was on all fours at this point, where I was soon penetrated by Jeff's vintage Gono-HIV+ Dick, and as soon as he entered me he instructed me to get into the upright seated position, and completely relax onto his diseased-fuck-piston. 

For the next few hours he would fuck me, but very very slowly, taking his time savouring every part of me unlike my manic fast paced one man after another after another at my conversion gang-bang from three nights ago.

As his toxic Dick moved slowly inside of my warm wet cunT his hands constantly wandered, pushing my shoulders downwards, rubbing the sides of my torso, back, and front. Pulling on my tits until the scabs fell off when they inevitably began weeping again. And regularly slapping my firm round ass cheeks. A pair of very experienced hands 40 years my senior taking their turn and time in enjoying a piece of fresh meat!

During these few hours where Jeff was balls deep inside of me the entire time, several guys pissed in the urinal bowl part of my rubber hood, giving instant access to my throat and down to my stomach. The unattractive aggressive PiG who fucked me outside of the steam room had taken to taking an utterly HUGE piss in my urinal bowl. It seemed to go on for eternity! As he pissed, and pissed, and pissed some more whilst continuing to drink his Beer, Jeff reached up to the ledge in his cabin and brought down the small amber dropper bottle again, and again sliding it in deep, and *squeeze* ... Another load of tingle-juice entered. We had been playing like this for a few hours when Todd's pale-yellow gaunt face appeared, hands holding onto the cabin door frame;

- Hey Jeff. How are you getting on with this new PiG in town?
- Oh, hey Todd. Fucking great. He is a complete natural at clamping down on my poz Dick and massaging it with his inner cunT muscles.

Jeff removed my rubber urinal hood, grabbed tightly onto my smooth round firm hips, and for the first time since he penetrated me a few hours ago began to fuck me properly, gradually picking up a steady pace. Todd saw the amber bottle dropper bottle on the ledge and took hold of it;

- A-ha, up to your classic Gono-squirt trick I see Jeff. You and Chad are some of the nastiest PiGs in this City, it has to be said.

He unscrewed the dropper bottle, and squirted what I now knew to be Gono-pus up his AIDS wasted cunT, followed by a few more squirts until the bottle was empty. He climbed into the cabin with us, turned around so he faced away, and commenced fingering Jeff's Gono-juice inside his hole, but not in to deep. He wanted me to be able to reach it. He raised his arms up, held onto the cabin door frame, spread his legs, and backed into my face;

- Go on, eat that pus you nasTy PiG. Fucking EAT it!

I grabbed hold of his thin legs, and stuck my tongue inside of his AIDS hole, and eagerly lapped up Jeff's filthy pus. As I enjoyed my meal the main man had very quickly picked up a fast speed of fucking, so I was now finding it increasingly difficult to keep still to keep eating Todd out. But that did not matter for long as Jeff pulled me back, swiveled me around, and had me lying flat on my front, followed by laying his total body weight on top of me, arms wrapped around my upper chest, with his Gono-HIV+ Dick sliding in and out of my super cum filled cunt-hole. I wasn't prepared to wait long to have this stud's virus sprayed deep into my guts, even though I had already received plenty of anonymous viral-charged seed since arriving here at the sauna;

- Cum in me, PLEASE [I whimpered]

He fucked me with steady rhythmic thrusts for a few short minutes, when I soon felt his pace change from a steady rhythm to stronger, harder, slower thrusts. And in this new position I had not tried before as a bottom I was also able to feel his cock swell;

☣️- Oh Yeah. Oh Yeah. Here comes my charged up viral load boy. ☣️

He took one last deep hard thrust inwards, grunted, and held that position spraying his filthy high viral load deep into my guts, as I felt every twitch of his Dick share with me his dirty seed, which I was actually also feeling coat the deep recesses of my cunT. 

- You got my charged up viral load boy? YEAH, you have got it now!!!

Once his orgasm was finished he pulled me up onto my knees again. Remaining HARD and remaining inside of me he grabbed firmly onto my hips and carried on fucking me. Just slowly this time, slow strokes as my cum filled cunT opened up in my new kneeling position, and squelched as Jeff's Gono-HIV+ Dick and my nasTy cunT bathed in several loads of anonymous sauna stud-seed. Uncle Todd backed his AIDS ass smeared with Jeff's Gono-pus back onto my face, and I resumed my delicious meal.

I was sandwiched in this position for several minutes, my cunT squelching, my mouth slurping, (all three holes; Urethra, Throat, and cunT incubating new infections with no interruptions from anyone else) as I fell in deeper into my new role as a sexually active poz-pig. Then, neighbour Edward came by;

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Chapter 26;

- Oh for fuck sake, would you look at my new neighbour, what a fucking whore!

Jeff finally took his Dick out, and ordered me to clean him up as Todd moved his wasted AIDS ass away from my face. As I licked Jeff's cum coated fuck tool Edward knelt behind me, and stuck a few fingers inside of me;

- Oh for fuck sake man, how much cum do you have inside of you. I want you to push out some of that poz cum. When I want you to  push it out I will firmly slap your right ass cheek once.

He positioned his mouth by my slowly dripping gaping cunT, tongue out, and firmly slapped my right ass cheek giving the signal to push. All the while I cleaned up Jeff I was constantly pushing out poz seed from my cunT, which Edward was collecting in his mouth. With a mouthful of dirty seed he got up, came to my face, with Jeff coming back to my cunT and fucking me as Edward and I would kiss, swapping the multiple loads of poz cum from my cunT between our mouths, which would eventually lead to me swallowing the entire lot.

Edward and Jeff several times switched positions so I was either continually having to clean up Jeff's Dick, or snowball with Edward! Eventually my snowballing companion called  a night on proceedings, and said it was time for us to go home. But, before we left the cabin, Jeff gave me his card;

- When that pointless Dick of yours begins leaking my Gono juice, you give me a message, PiG.
- Yeah, sure Sir.

As Edward drove us home, I saw on my phone the missed video calls from my boyfriend at home, Lew. FUCK, we were meant to be speaking tonight. There were also lots of text messages from him, becoming increasingly worried about me, and saying things like I was acting very much out of character. I messaged him, apologising, making up the excuse that I had fallen asleep, and maybe we could chat the same time as originally arranged tomorrow night. Once home I was finally alone, yet, still high and horny, so, spent some hours riding the large dildo Edward and Ramon had given me as part of my welcome to the neighbourhood present, until I passed out. 

I awoke late on the Tuesday in a panic. ''Shit. I'm late for work.'' As I rushed around getting ready I messaged my boss Ayan, apologising frantically. He reminded me that he had given me the day off today. So, I relaxed. And not just for the day, but from now into my new way of life. My Lew and I finally had a video call that Tuesday evening, but, it seemed odd. My head was in a different space, and, he was picking up on that. He kept asking me if everything was okay. From this point standard daily messages petered out to about once every 10 days, with a video call once every few weeks. We were drifting apart. It would take a dramatic grand gesture from one of us to get things moving again.

After today I kept my head down and focused on my new job at work, and settling into my new home and new country of residence. Wednesday next week would mark me being here for two weeks. And 12 days since my initial dancing gig at Aiden's club. As I relaxed at home before I went back to work tomorrow Ayan was messaging me having only spoken to him earlier. He was asking me about how it went with the clinic yesterday. Then early evening as I was unpacking, and shopping online to make my home more homely for me, there was a knock at the door. It was Todd;

- Oh, hey, Todd, wasn't expecting to see you so soon.
- Just popped around to see Edward, but wanted to speak to you about something first. Can I come in?
- Er, yeah, sure.

Once inside and sat on my couch I offered him a drink. But, he declined, saying he had to be with Edward in a few minutes time. He wanted to know exactly when my follow up appointment(s) were at the clinic, if any had been booked that is.

- Er, let me check my diary. Er ... yeah, here are the dates. My appointment to have all the tests are 4 weeks from yesterday, then, I go for results on the same week on the Friday, so 4 weeks from this coming Friday.
- Great. Now, that Friday you will keep that day, and night, and the following day completely free. Understood!?
- Yes. But why?

He gave an all knowing look of nasTy lust;

- Oh don't you worry. You will find out all in good time. You nasTy PiG!

After he left he went and spent some pre arranged time with Ramon & Edward, and, then once he got home, he got to working on a very special invite. A bit like the one Aiden sent out for my dancing gig, BUT, this one was to be for a parTy on a much grander scale. First and foremost, this event for which I were to be the main attraction would take place 2-3 times a year at a disused warehouse in the middle of nowhere, for an extremely specific underground crowd of very nasTy fuckers, and their fellow PiGs! 

The crowd were specifically into mass gang bangs with a dangerous edge. Absolutely ZERO tolerance for condoms, 🚫 NO CONDOMS ALLOWED 🚫 

Everybody was p☣️z, and all were completely unmedicated!!

That was the premise for this underground crowd; To SPREAD your toxic filth. There were currently 706 members from the East to West coasts, including Todd, and Ayan, with everyone else the following morning receiving the latest invite;

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

Chapter 27; *An☢️ther invite*

HAIL p☣️z Brothers

Good day to you my fellow fucked up nasTy fuckers, and fellow PiGs. We have a brand new date for an upcoming parTy. It will be held as usual on a Friday on <date inserted> from the usual midnight start to midday finish, at the usual disused warehouse that we all call our second home.

On this occasion, the star PiG of the night is someone who was as recently as yesterday diagnosed as HIV-, but, on the actual day of the parTy he WILL without doubt be receiving a positive diagnosis for HIV+, and MUCH MORE, as a filthy hot consequence to his extremely high risk whore behaviour he participated in last Friday night through to Saturday afternoon, including receiving 💉broTherhood shoTs 💉 from many, including our very own CRF19 stud, Chad☠️

Dress code: Gas masks mandatory!! Waders optional. Aside from the aforementioned, it will be NUDE as usual. 

Respond by midnight Tuesday next week confirming your reservations. 

6-6-6

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4