Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

On 12/12/2019 at 5:15 PM, TTFN said:

and Demon-Todd certainly did a good job.[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/503825119_bloodyhole.jpg.8b32a63419503a50afeef0f5a61aa762.jpg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/503825119_bloodyhole.jpg.8b32a63419503a50afeef0f5a61aa762.jpg

👅☣️🐽

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, bbbrat said:

There is so much perfection in this story. Unholy sixsixsix fucking, full-blown AIDS deathseed, the gono equivalent of hyperspermia... It's like you wrote my Xmas wishlist for me! 🐷

Thank you @bbbrat for such high praise indeed. It pleases me if I am able to satisfy my audience, especially if it makes them CuM! 💦

I hope Santa gives you all the gifTs you so desire! 😈

• Like 2

Are you ready for a handful of more chapters before Santa empties his sack up your chimney on Wednesday, giving you that very special gifT that just keeps on giving? 🎁

Unfortunately the flow of writing has slowed down greatly due to becoming rather debilitated of recent times with chronic complicated gastric issues. However, there are some more chapters ready to share with my fellow BZ PiGs nonetheless.

Are you ready for the eternal gifT? ☣️

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Are you ready for a handful of more chapters before Santa empties his sack up your chimney on Wednesday, giving you that very special gifT that just keeps on giving? 🎁

Unfortunately the flow of writing has slowed down greatly due to becoming rather debilitated of recent times with chronic complicated gastric issues. However, there are some more chapters ready to share with my fellow BZ PiGs nonetheless.

Get better soon, so you can spread the GifT!!

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Hope you're on the mend.

I'm more ready than you'll imaGine to receive your eTernal gifT, @S6AT6A6N - somehow my kinKs will never be fully realised unTil I am in your majesTic presence.

1 hour ago, TTFN said:

I am, I hope I get sat-ans gift for Xmas.

Sa-tan can always give you everything you so desire @TTFN, which Santa cannot. Santa really should take the 'n' from the middle of his name, and put it at the end. Then he could really deliver the gifTs that some out there crave! 😈 ☣️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Sa-tan can always give you everything you so desire @TTFN, which Santa cannot. Santa really should take the 'n' from the middle of his name, and put it at the end. Then he could really deliver the gifTs that some out there crave! 😈 ☣️

Maybe they are really the same person, santa has gifts for his ho ho ho's.

• Haha 1

Guest takingdeepanal
8 minutes ago, S6AT6A6N said:

1 minute ago, TTFN said:

Maybe they are really the same person, santa has gifts for his ho ho ho's.

I am FEVERISHLY looKinG forward to the sTaGe of my life where I can be a whore for @S6AT6A6N.

Chapter 39; *Official diagnosis is in* ☣️

Monday morning came, and it was my day off due to my appointment at the clinic. It had been 1 month exactly today since my dancing gig at Aiden's club, so most certainly enough time had now elapsed to detect various infections! I planned to after that appointment go and visit Uncle Chad. The clinic did not keep me waiting long, and once with the nurse she asked me a load of questions, which resulted in me telling her that I had not taken the PEP.

- Okay Mr Reef ...
- Call me Steven, I am uncomfortable with being overly formal.
- Sure, I understand. That's cool. Well Steven, we'll today do a rapid HIV finger prick test. We get the results in a few minutes. And from your notes pertaining to your first visit with us, and what you have told me today, we'll take further bloods from you. And I see you have a follow up appointment this Friday.

I had the finger prick test, and as we waited for the result she asked me that all illusive question;

- So Steven, how would you feel if you got a positive result for HIV today?

I told her that I wouldn't know the answer to that question until I had got such a result. Truth be told though I was now kinda wanting it to be. All the FUN I was having it would be something I would not have to worry about. And the result was in;

- You see the blue dot that has come up here Steven. That shows you are HIV+. Now, there is a very small chance that it could be a false negative, so, we'll take more bloods from you now.

She went to go and speak with the Doctor who came and spoke with me briefly, and it was decided  that I'd have the usual bloods to test me for Hepatitis B & C, HIV, and Syphilis, but they seemed to think extra bloods on top of that would be beneficial to have in case they were required to do genotyping. I had many vials of blood taken; The start of my new life, potentially. Once I was done at the clinic I made my way to see Uncle Chad. Upon arrival I was told by staff that he was now quickly losing his sight, I went to his room and saw a frail old man curled up in the corner. I went over and held his hand, squeezing gently. 

- Uncle Chad, it's Stevie.
- Stevie, is that you?
- Yes, I told you I would come.

He smiled with a tear rolling down his cheek. His dear face just lit up. He looked in that moment truly happy.

- I was beginning to think you would not come. I am very pleased you came, because there is something I have been wanting to say to you since the day I arrived here.
- What is it?

His bottom lip quivered. And another tear rolled down his cheek With his voice trembling he simply said;

- Thank you.

I gently squeezed his hand to let him know he was okay, that I was here by his side. I stayed for several hours, and he shared some of his tales of his life, a little bit about his family and friends, and ex lovers of his, one of whom a few years ago died of AIDS. After a long afternoon of tears and laughter It was nearly time for me to go, and I could tell he was getting very tired;

- I forgot to tell you Uncle Chad, I had a HIV test today, and I am HIV+.
- You are!?! You look after our beautiful creation, and carry on my legacy. Share it my sweet Stevie. I will live on INSIDE of you; ALWAYS!!

I told him I'd come and see him Friday afternoon after my clinic appointment. We shared a very intimate kiss for a few special moments, and then I left the hospice. In his own room shortly after I left he said quietly to himself;

- Goodbye Stevie.

Tuesday through to Thursday was completely uneventful, just working and staying home of an evening, then, Friday morning was here, time for ALL of my results. What would they reveal? Ayan contacted me first thing and said I had to come to his office straight after my visit to the clinic with a report of my results for insurance purposes. And I was to refuse any treatment offered. Unlike Monday I was kept waiting and waiting, and had been waiting for 90 minutes. I was about to reschedule with the receptionist with my frustration of waiting when a Doctor came out;

- Mr Reef.
- Yeah.
- If you would like to come this way please. How are you today?
- Yeah, I am fine thank you. I suddenly began to feel quite nervous.

Once in his office we both sat down, and he got my details up on the screen and made me relay my name, address, and date of birth. There was a small joke shared when I was giving my date of birth the British way.

- Okay, we can confirm to you that you are indeed HIV+, with an extremely high viral load. We also found ....

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4