Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

On 10/28/2019 at 12:57 PM, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

He began to repetitively grunT as his perineal muscles propelled another 6.6 Million HIV viral load of p☣️z cum, spraying it deep inside of my battered and swollen loose cunT. As he did his deed I looked into his Leather executioner hood clad yellow eyed gaunt face, moaning in ecstasy as I accepted more of his wonderful gifT. It was now 7.30am, and it was the official start of the after-parTy, which I knew nothing about, but, I would very soon! 😈 My latest sperm donor's semi erect Dick flopped out, and he fetched a stool, placing it right in front of the sling, so he would be at fisT height and distance from my cunT. And this is where I discovered the joys of being fisTed for the firsT time! 👊👊

He generously lubed up his hand with Crisco, and as I had taken so much Dick, and was so High & Horny, he went up straight to his wrist with no effort needed. It was now 8am, and two faces I did not recognise walked in, swigging on their Beers. They saw I was very much in use, and promptly left. By now Todd had achieved getting up to halfway up his forearm, but, it only felt like his hand! I grunTed and groaned in a euphoric pleasure I had not felt before, as he slowly now opened up my cunT properly ~ All that t☢️xic filth that my guts and been filled with (and gladly accepTed) during the last 8+ hours being pushed in deeper into my cunT of many open wounds!! 😈☣️🐷

It was now 8.45am, and the place was filling up, with several guys at a time frequently coming in to 'Sling Room No.2' to see Todd STILL fisTing me, and 3/4 the way up his forearm. He knew he had to wrap up soon, as there was a long line of guys wanting to fuck their nasTy t☢️xic DNA into me. He would now abruptly ramp up his work by continuously punch fisTing me for 15 minutes until 9am, where he would do 10 x punches followed by getting me to push ouT my cunT;

- 1, 👊2, 👊3, 👊4, 👊5, 👊6, 👊7, 👊8, 👊9, 👊10, 👊 ... YEAH go on, push ouT that cunT PiG, push it ouT, go on, there you go, OH FUCK YEAH ~ Oh look at thaT rose. FUCK! 🌹

He would play with my now brand new small yet ever growing prolapse, and push it back in ready for another 10 punches. Each time I bloomed, I would bloom a bit wider. The last time I bloomed, he went through the painful process of milking out his Gono pus, and spread it all over my fresh brand NEW delicate rose 🌹. Then, he pushed it back in again, and headed for the entrance to take him back to the main part of the club. He took a pager out of his sock, and let the ''Boss'' know I was ready;

- Show time PiG ... ENJ☢️Y!

FFuck!!!  Your writing is so fucking good!  Feels like I'm right there - and the inTensiTy and buildup from one chapter to another is perFFecT!   Glad you got to the point of FistFucking Stevie's wrecked, pozzed hole!  Been righT there in Sling Room No. 2!!!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 5/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

Chapter 53; *The Viral Mind Game*

I eventually got out what I wanted to say;

- I need another ... Oh God ...
- Go on, tell Uncle Jim what it is you need.

He took his focus from my face and back to working on completely opening up my cunT. I was not anywhere near that yet. He pulled his arm out and went back to FFisting me with both arms upto the middle of his forearms. He could not seem to get any deeper than that just yet with both arms in play. He pushed them in, pulled them out, twisTed and turned, knowing that he was working me up into a frenzy with my sentence still unfinished ...

- I need another ...

Both hands/forearms pulled out he went back to using the one arm, and very quickly worked on getting upto just past the first part to his Bicep. He stopped right there and did not move a muscle and chose to fix a firm gaze on my eyes. I wasn't really looking at his face at this poinT ...

- OI, pig, look at me.

I looked at him. Fuck, he knew how to work me and how to get me right where he wanted me, which in this instance was almost his entire arm stuffed deep inside of my cunT and beyond which he had quickly sussed I was a complete weak pig for it (I couldn't get enough of that arm) coupled with a two way intense fixed stare ...

- TELL Uncle Jim what it is you are needing another of.

His stare became more intense as he was pushing his arm into me much harder and probably only moving forward a few millimetres. I began to high pitch whimper and and grunt as the overbearing pleasure was more than I could take, and the fucker knew it ...

- I NEED another pure blood SLAM, Sir.

His face instantly became animated with a massive cocky grin. He knew I meant what I was saying albeit in an altered state of mind via meTh use and sleep deprivation. Now it was time to play some fun mind games, make me really BEG for what I was now asking for. He was to FFist my cunT for 6 hours non stop and had now just been working on opening me up for 3 hours. There would now be a short interlude before the next 3 hours, but what was going to happen?

Without saying a single word he removed his arm, got up, and left the playroom. A few short moments later he returned to bring some parTy into our play. Once again a tourniquet was placed on my upper arm, a vein located, and a needle inserted. What was I about to receive;

A broTherhood shoT (a delicious combination of poz blood and meTh)? .... NO!
A pure blood SLAM? .... NO!
Just meTh? YES! 💉

He sat on his chair again and in a split second slid in one fisT a few inches past his wrist. He twisTed and turned it, pulled it out and slid it back in several times as I began to fly on my new high. He knew I was getting worked up and horny before this latest meTh slam and knew that by making me high again would tie in nicely to his mind game he was about to play. And then from out of nowhere he done something to me he or no one else has ever done to me, he began to punch fisT me, and with each punch in he'd count ...

- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

He pulled his fisT out aggressively for the tenth time, and ...

- Now push. Push out that nasTy cunT of yours pig. Push it out, go on, push it out ...

I pushed and in one movement I prolapsed out giving a HUGE rose, and I squirted out a MASSIVE amount of cum that with great force exploded out and landed on Uncle Jim's lower chest and abdominal area. He was soaked in just a ridiculous amount of anonymous poz cum. Standing up again he walked over to my head area, scooped up some of the cum that had just sprayed all over him and smeared it all over my face. He kept on scooping up until he had smeared all of what I let go onto my face, and torso.

He returned to where he was sitting, moved the chair out of the way, pushed one fisT inside of my cunT, took it out, pushed it inside again, took it out, then he grabbed hold of his Gono-Serpent 🐍 Death Dick and whilst still holding it he pushed it inside of me again, and began to very slowly masturbate inside of my cunT. He leaned in closer to my face with his gaunt yellow face of depraved twisTed lustful expression, and kicked off his mind fuck as my body and mind were in the throws of experiencing the most intense euphoric pleasure they ever had;

- So the pig wants another pure blood SLAM does he?
- Fuck YES, Sir.
- Do you want it, or need it?

He continued to slowly masturbate inside of me with his yellow Hep C eyes boring deeply and intently into mine. Our gaze was completely locked, and now an extreme intensity filled the playroom as every single nerve in my body tingled and shuddered in an unbearable ecstasy;

- Oh Fuck, I NEED it, I NEED it really bad, Sir.
- Then I need you to tell me exactly and precisely why you need it.
- I NEED you to take complete control of me. Fill me with your poz Dick. Your hands. Your arms. Your virus. I NEED you to explode inside of me, Sir.

It must be the meTh that was turning me from a Dom Top to a complete submissive faGGot bottom. My boyfriend Lew back home in the UK would not recognise who I was, certainly not right at this moment. Uncle Jim straightened up his body and keeping our intense gaze locked he began to masturbate inside of my cunT at a much faster pace. 

- My virus huh. Which virus of mine are you needing to take complete control of you and explode inside of you then eh, faGGot?
- Your med resistant HIV, Sir.

He slowed down his masturbating inside of my cunT considerably, and once again leaned his gaunt yellow face close into mine, that intense gaze still locked;

- I have Hep C too you know. Two genotypes I gifTed to you lastnight. You very lucky boy. You can't have one virus without the other you nasTy highly viral loaded pig. If I am to pure blood SLAM you again I will need you to not want both viruses I have to gifT to you, but to really NEED both of them. And I mean NEED both of them.

He paused speaking, and for a few minutes there was not a word spoken from either of us, just the sounds of the sling chains gently clinking, and the squelching of my wide open gaping cunT that was still being used as a flesh-light as we both continued our fixed gaze that was becoming even more intense by the minute.

- I NEED both your med resistant HIV, and HEP C viruses to completely control me and fucking explode inside of me, to completely consume me, Sir.

Another dramatic pause for about a minute this time ...

- To even consider pure blood SLAMMING you again I am going to need you from right now to continually tell me which viruses of mine you NEED, why you NEED them, and to generally BEG me.

And with those last words he took his Serpent tatted Death Dick out of my cunT that was now super Gaping, sat back on his chair in front of the sling, and spent the next 3 hours FFisting me using either just the one or both arms, or one FFist if he was punch FFisting me.

During these 3 hours I grunted and moaned with pleasure as I flew high and in between relentlessly stating which specific viruses I was desperate for, why I needed them, and generally begging for a direct recharge.

As these 3 hours wore on I was able to take both forearms at the same time right to the elbow, and his one arm upto his shoulder. At least once every 10 minutes or so he would rail me with an aggressive punch fisTing!

I think I had found my calling;

A FFisting bottom👊🌹💪

Great story, as a pigbottom into having his hole used and abused, I love reading about my perversions. I think I received my deposit of bugs 29 years ago while receiving a wonderful rough ass fuck. The did something inside me, I felt a sharp pain, then he finished fucking me. We were in a dark rest area with me bending over my car, he shot his glorious load, pulled out, then fingered the cum in my ass and had me lick his fingers and cock clean. I thought it was particularly salty tasting, when I got home I saw blood in my underwear and on my face. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/12/2020 at 5:08 PM, Rosebud69 said:

Great story, as a pigbottom into having his hole used and abused, I love reading about my perversions. I think I received my deposit of bugs 29 years ago while receiving a wonderful rough ass fuck. The did something inside me, I felt a sharp pain, then he finished fucking me. We were in a dark rest area with me bending over my car, he shot his glorious load, pulled out, then fingered the cum in my ass and had me lick his fingers and cock clean. I thought it was particularly salty tasting, when I got home I saw blood in my underwear and on my face. 

Thank you for your praise. And a hot encounter you had there. And an even hotter rose - I'd LOVE to lick that, looks delicious! 👅

I have been away from BZ for several months, so my stories all ground to a halt. If you want to see this story continue give this comment a 'like' so I know you want more and that is is worth me carrying on with it. I do have a few dozen chapters ready to publish, and have developed one of the poz greedy NEG characters rather nicely 😈 

I hope everyone has been keeping well in what has so far been an extremely bizarre year. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, chainsmokerpig said:

Wow yes I would love to see more . This is one of the best stories ever

Hey mate, thank you for the amazing compliment. 

I shall wait to see if there is more of an appetite to keep this story going from the other regular readers that were enjoying it.

• Like 2

Thank you to the 22 folk who voted in favour of seeing this story continue. I had set the bar of at least 20 votes (the audience) as a crowd worth giving to, so it looks like it is not quite over for Stevie-boy just yet. Chapter 57 coming very shortly; Stevie-boy goes to his urgent appointment, and neighbour Ramon turns up the heaT! 👅🔥

• Like 2