Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 57; *Ramon's offer*

My weekend was uneventful. Even the few messages from my boyfriend Lew back at home did not pique my interest as all I could think about was last weekend at the warehouse parTy, and my my time after with Uncle Jim. As a Dom Top if there was anyone I could truly sub for long term, it was him.

Monday quickly came and before I knew it I found myself in the waiting room at the clinic for a short wait, having just filled in a questionnaire at reception;

- Mr Reef!?
- Yes.

I stood up, grabbed my bag, and walked towards the devilishly handsome Doctor. I'd not seen him before.

- Hello, lovely to meet you, would you like to follow me please.

The Doctor turned so he now had his back to me as he led the way to the consultation room. I found myself admiring his high tight ass that sit perfectly underneath his brown corduroy trousers. Fuck, I would love to tap that. Maybe he had called me in to give him a good breeding. We reached the room and he opened the door;

- In here ... Please take a seat.
- Thank you.
- Did you have a good weekend?
- Non eventful really, just a quiet one at home.
- Okay, right. I was reading through your file last week and noted we didn't do the usual routine swabs of the throat, anus, and penis, and everything considered I think it would be wise to get them done. 
- Sure.

That was my Gono & Syphilis infections soon to be busted what with the unmistakable Gono pus discharge and Syphilis sores that had both taken up residence in and on my poz Dick.

- I also see from the questionnaire you filled out at reception that since we done your initial bloodwork that you have had hundreds of partners, and have been receptive with Oral & Anal sex, have participated in FFisting, and had Chemsex. Does that sound accurate to you?
- Yes Sir ... I mean, yes it does.

Ooooops, a Freudian slip there which made the Doctor smile. 

- Okay, then I think it is a good idea we repeat all your blood tests, and get you back next week for the results, and to discuss treatment for all of the infections.

I was made to pull down my trousers behind the curtain and lay on the examination table. Keeping in line with testing protocol I had my inflamed sore Penis, Throat, and cunT swabbed, had my bloods taken, then was made to wait in the waiting room again for a little while longer this time. Once again the handsome Doctor called me into his consultation room;

- Well Mr Reef, as I am sure you are aware, we found Gonorrhoea in your Penis, but, you are also positive in your throat and rectum. We shall give you some antibiotics via an injection to cover for that, but you must abstain from sex for at least the next 72 hours. We will also treat your anal warts today with liquid nitrogen, and I'll give you a shot for the Syphilis too.

I received two antibiotic injections in my glute muscles to treat the Gono & Syphilis, and had my cunT warts frozen with the liquid nitrogen which stang like hell. 

- I have made two follow up appointments for you, with the first for this Friday at 12pm to inspect your Penis & Anus for the current active infections, see if you are responsive to treatment, and next Monday at 2pm for your blood test results. I will be requiring you to douche for Friday's appointment as I will be carrying out a thorough examination of your rectum!

After todays appointment I went home, made a cup of tea, and spent some time messaging people, including my boss Ayan who wanted me back in to work next Monday when the clinic wanted me to come in for results / treatment discussion. He replied saying that I could also have that day off, BUT, Uncle Todd will be coming with me to my appointment. Having been home a few hours there was a knock at the door. Looking through the spy hole I saw it was my bug chasing neighbour.

- Hey Ramon, what's up? 
- Can I come in, I NEED to speak with you?
- Sure, of course you can.

As soon as we arrived into my living room he stripped down to a tight fitting white Jock Strap that framed that perfect bubble Latino ass of his perfectly. His NEG Latino ass! He had not uttered a word. He got down on all four's, arched his lower back which thrust that olive skinned NEG ass of his out into the open, ready for taking;

- Edward has gone out for a few hours, and I know you are very recently infected and extremely T☢️XIC with what I want, and NEED. I am douched, and have taken a toothbrush to my cunT until I saw red on the bristles. Knock me up stud. Give to me what my boyfriend refuses to. Show me who the real boss is around here.

FUCK, I had to abstain from sex for 72 hours, and already temptation and been strewn onto my path. My poz Dick leapt to full mast in a heartbeat within my Gono pus sodden underwear. I knelt between his legs, spreading them wide apart as possible, stuck two fingers inside him, loacted his prostate, and slowly rubbed it. This boy was super tight with his soft velvety wet and warm NEG cunT clamped firmly around my two fingers, and it wasn't long before he was moaning very loudly. Not that I had to worry about the neigbours hearing. 😉

Upon taking my fingers out they were unmistakably coated with his cunT blood. Indeed he was fully PrEPared. It was very clear he knew exactly what he wanted. I licked my bloody fingers which did not help the temptation that lay before me as they smelt and tasted very sweet, like a spring honey. 

Should I knock this sexy bitch up right now, or make him wait?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 58; *Drawing Ramon deeper into the T☢️XIC web*

I couldn't resist what was right in front of me, so I dove straight in spreading his ass cheeks wide open, licking over and over and fingering his tight smooth NEG cunT hole! I had a strong desire to change that and over time make him a nasTy loose sloppy poz piGGy! By my clock on the wall I know that I spent the next hour alternating between massaging his prostate and licking his sweet nectar via deeply rimming him which drove him completely crazy. 

- PLEEEEEEEEEEASE ... FUUUUUUUUUUCK me. InfecT me with your dirTy DNA. Soil my soul *He wailed very loudly*

It was this wailing statement that brought me back to where I was when he arrived. Hmmmmmm, this PiG is going to have to earn this, especially as I have not giFted anyone yet. I stood up and commanded him to follow me where I led him to the bathroom and ordered him to kneel in the bath. Remaining clothed I joined him, standing in front of him, towering above him as he looked up looking all subservient and pathetic. I dropped my underwear and shorts to my ankles to release my fully erect poz piston. The Gono flow was still present and I was wanting it to stay, but I know the treatment would be kicking in soon. There was a way though I could keep my infection living on 😈

I got the NEG PiG in my bath to stand, remove his Jock Strap and to face outwards whilst holding onto his useless flaccid dick, instructing him to push the sides of the penis glans down so his piss slit would open wide. I stepped out of the bath, grabbed a cotton bud, milked my perineum to induce a heavier flow of pus, which was still very painful so I was still very much infected, and set about collecting the pus onto the cotton bud by inserting it into my piss slit. Once done I removed it and inserted it into the Gono negative dick that was before me, twisting the bud around and around, getting it in nice and deep! 😈

Having repeated this step several times I scooped up more pus and smeared it all over the glans area to his dick. Would it take? I had him return to the kneeling position in the bath and rejoined him, staring down at him, gently stroking my new T☢️XIC toy, and remaining completely silent. He soon became unnerved;

- What is going to happen next Stevie?
- Firstly, you are not to ask me questions when I am in the process of using you, and secondly, when it is just us together, you call me Sir.
- Sorry Sir. *His head bowed*
- OI, look up at me.
- Yes Sir.
- Now what is it you want from this Death Dick, eh faGGot?
- I NEED it to knock me up, SIr.
- Knock you up with what exactly?
- HIV, Sir.

I leaned down so our faces were inches from one another;

- What virus is it you want my balls to unload into you?
- HIV, Sir.
- And you want that virus to take a permanent hold once my balls have unloaded deep into your guts?
- Yes PLEASE, Sir.
- Open your mouth.

I spat at him a couple of times, and slapped his face hard. This seemed to turn him on as he grunted in pleasure and grabbed a hold of his dick which was now getting hard, and began to stroke it.

- OI, did I say you could pleasure yourself, hands behind your back.
- Sorry, Sir.
- Now, open your mouth, wide as you can go, GO ON ... good boy.

And there he knelt, at my mercy, gagging to be the first that I gave the dirTy gifT to! I put my T☢️XIC fuck toy into his mouth, made him close it tight around my shaft making it very clear he was not to open his mouth at all, took a hold of the sides to his head, and held still as I concentrated. And here it came, my golden piss;

Not allowed to open his mouth he drank every last drop!! 💦💦

Having finished my piss I stood back and looked down as he looked up at me continuing with his subservient expression as drops of my piss tricked down his chin.

- Good boy. Now if you think I am going to knock you up on demand you are very much mistaken. I say if and when it will happen. Now get dressed and get OUT!

He seemed shocked that I was telling him to leave and in the authoritative tone I said it in. He nervously dressed, and left, leaving me smirking, knowing I had my first gifTee ready and willing, and only next door. The middle part to my second week off (Tuesday to Thursday) would be like last week, uneventful.

It was now Thursday evening, the night before the first of my two clinic appointments and made my way to the store to get some groceries in. And who do I bump into; Ramon & his Hot crix bellied hyperspermia boyfriend Edward!

Edward and I chatted as Ramon remained very silent, unable to look at me. Edward said he had to go into work for the whole day tomorrow (he often worked from home) as he had meetings all day, the last one being 3pm-4pm. I don't know why he gave my the time of his last meeting, but it would prove very useful to how I would plan tomorrow's deviancy. A short while after I got home I was in the midst of cooking dinner when a text came through, it was from Ramon;

- Evening Sir. Sorry I did not talk earlier. I don't regret what happened on Monday, but I do feel guilty. This afternoon it started to hurt when I pee, and now there is a discharge.
- Hey PiG. A-ha, so my Gono took. Well done! Tomorrow we'll complete my work.
- What do you mean, Sir?
- You will come to mine for 3.30pm, with the toothbrush you have used on your cunT, and your phone. The door will be off the latch, make your own way inside, come to my bedroom, strip to your Jock Strap, and get on the bed onto all fours on the right hand corner diaganol to the headboard. Tomorrow your chasing ends!

He was beside himself with excitement. Was this sexy bubble assed cute Latino NEG PiG really going to be my first gifTee? 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 59 *Gonorhorrea & Syphilis Negative*

Friday came and it was time for my appointment at the clinic. Little did I know it was not actually a proper appointment, that was to be on Monday. No, this was made because the Doctor I saw on Monday had a hidden agenda! I was officially booked into the system, but the content of the 'appointment' would be very much unorthodox! I just hope I would be home in time for Ramon coming to mine at 3.30pm. I figured I should be.

I douched as the Doctor has instructed me to, and made my way. 

I had only been waiting at the clinic for a few minutes when the Doctor came to fetch me. We took the lift up to the second floor. Aside from calling out my name in the waiting area he now remained eerily silent and did not give me any eye contact. I suddenly began to feel extremely submissive with my cunT twitching accordingly.

We got to a door which was locked, he unlocked it and prompted me to take a seat at the consultation desk. Behind me was a closed patient curtain which I did not give much thought to.

- Right Mr Reef, have you abstained from all sexual contact and douched today as I instructed you to?
- Yes, and Yes.
- Okay. Now I think for today's appointment you can address me as Sir.
- Yes Sir.
- We have some of your blood results back from Monday, but I will give you them when we have all the data which should be at your next appointment on Monday next week. So far very interesting reading. Now I would like to examine you to see if your anal warts and Gonohorrea from your penis have cleared up .... *He stood up* ... Now follow me.

He pulled back the patient curtain, and there in all its glory was a gynaecology examination couch!

- If you'd like to get fully undressed and lay on the examination couch placing your legs in the stirrups, let me know when you are ready and I'll be through. 

With that he closed the patient curtain for my privacy. So far the protocol of a standard patient physician appointment keeping in line with professionalism and boundaries were so far all in check.

- I'm ready Doctor. 

He walked in holding a large baste type syringe and inserted it into me, and proceeded to squirt the contents into my now very well used poz cunT. 

- I am just numbing your cunT PiG as it will make this examination much more efficient and pleasurable.

With an ass full of numbing gel he left the area and closed the patient curtain once again. I cannot believe he just called me 'PiG', and referred to my rectum as 'cunT'. Certainly crossing patient and Doctor boundaries. But, I did not mind. Especially as he was short in height with a solid rugby build, classic looking with piercing blue eyes, and a bushy blond tache to go with it.

I waited for several minutes when the patient curtain finally re-opened, and there he stood, butt naked except for knee length police boots and a huge cocky smile across his face. He wheeled in a small stainless steel trolly that all kinds of paraphernalia on it. This sexy Bastard had the whole appointment orchestrated so he could have some piGGy fun with me. Who was I to refuse. 

- Right, let's see if your treatment has worked. 

He took a steel sounding rod, lubed it up, and slowly began to work on my urethra. I was in no time sporting a major erection as this new adventure felt extremely pleasurable. So much so after 15 minutes or so of sounding my poz Dick including wanking me off I was moaning rather loudly. He went to a cupboard and brought back a ball gag which he attached to my face/mouth.

- Hey, you need to be quiet, this is a professional medical establishment *He said, with a cocky grin and smirking all the while*

From the stainless steel table he picked up a set of nipple clamp chains and attached those to my now very large nipples that had grown in size considerably since my arrival here in Boston from all the tit torture / play. He spent another 15 minutes or so sounding my poz fuck meaT which I was hoping to USE on Ramon later this afternoon whilst intermittently pulling hard on the chain to the nipple clamps. 

- Nope, seems the Gonorrhoea has gone, no sign of it. Let's check your cunT for any sign of those warts.

He slipped in two fingers, located my prostate, and gently rubbed it over and over, first slowly then building up to a fast pace of prostate massaging. This went on for a good half hour and I was using all I had in me to stop myself from screaming the fucking place down, albeit there was a ball gag in my mouth. Because I was trying to muffle my vocal noises I found myself grunting and breathing rapidly during which time my dirTy Dick was oozing a bucket load of highly charged poz pre cum. An hour of play, and still he was not done yet. He next took two tourniquets and attached one to me, and one to himself. I knew what this meant. A blood slam! 💉

He took the blood from his arm, then when he was done he got me to make a fist before poinTing the dirTy needle at my vein. In went the needle, and in went his blood. I had no idea what he was infecTed with. It would eventually transpire that I had just been charged up with even more copies delicious T☢️XIC filth. I glanced at the clock taking note of the time, I did not want to be late for my sexy Latino bug chaser. It was now a quarter past 1 o'clock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 60 *SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION*

However, the Doctor STILL was not finished with me yet. He squirted more anaesthitizing gel up my dirTy poz cunT and took to FFisting me non stop until a quarter to 3 o'clock. And in that time he was up halfway his bicep. Well, I had had plenty of training since my arrival to my temporary overseas job, and this fucker knew it! With almost his entire arm deep inside of my guts he leaned over and started talking quietly yet firmly right into my ear;

- So Mr Reef, as I hinted at earlier we have some of your bloods back. I shall give you an estimate now of your current viral load. You will be aware that when we first tested you shortly after your seroconversion you had a very high load of virus in your system, 274 million copies no less. I do not know exactly all of the nasTy deviant behaviour you have been getting upto since you arrived in our wonderful city, but your bloodwork does not lie, and you are most definitely the talk of the town!

You are an absolute fucking disgusting nasTy whore *he let out a short deep laugh as he breathed out as to accentuate the description he just gave of me* ... Fuck yeah, your viral load is the highest I have ever seen, now more than double of your initial reading, and let me tell you this for free faGGot boy, you carry on behaving like this you will most definitely have AIDS within 2 years, especially given the aggressive CRF19 strain you harbour *he let out another short accentuated directed laugh* ... Fuck YEAH, you are one fucking nasTy PiG!

He stood upright and slowly pulled out his arm and my entire cunT with it. I could not help but notice his Dick was now super fucking rock solid. He must have been really getting off on what he just said to me. He removed my ball gag and immediately commenced rubbing his throbbing shaft all over my meaTy wet prolapse. I could tell he was really enjoying it as his focus was super intent and he kept on letting out short grunts. Then, IN went his Dick. The expression on his face said it all as he closed his eyes, turned his head in a circular motion, and grunted through a smirking smile; This stud was loving the wet velvety warmth he was feeling wrapped around his fine throbbing super thick Dick. Just as well considering how ridiculously gaping I had now become!

- Sir, I would like to know the exact figure for my new viral load. 
- You want to know the exact reading you nasTy PiG?
- Yes please, Sir. If it is more than double then it must be well over 500 million!?

He still had his eyes closed and the thought of the answer he had to give me caused him to once again repetitively turn his head in circular motions both ways and once again grunting through his cocky smirking smiles;

- Oh fucking hell, it really is A LOT! What a nasTy PiG. What an utter cheap dirTy infecTed whore! ... Fuck YEAH, it really is insanely high. Put's my 3 million copies of my very own unique strain in the shade. Hope you are enjoying what I SLAMMED into your veins. Another great strain you've been gifTed.

His pace of fucking now had increased in speed and force with all the excitement of my latest viral load which he knew the exact number of, and I didn't. By now his eyes were fully open and he was staring down at me as he pounded away his piece of poz Doctor death meaT inside of my hanging out prolapse, increasingly getting out of breath through those sadistic smirks. It was now 3 o'clock. I needed to let Ramon know to come later, but I was obviously preoccupied at this exact time. Suddenly the Doctor stopped fucking me, and leaned into my face ...

- You really want to know the exact figure of your latest viral load?
- Yes please, Sir. 

He kissed me on the lips, stood up right, and his poz Doctor death meaT went from laying completely motionless inside of me, to a full on aggressive hate fuck. Gone were the smirks, gone were the smiles, he now looked at me with a cold dark deep stare as he snarled at me. The snarls were very quickly increasing in frequency and would see his right cheek and the right side of his lips raise up. He looked possessed, and I knew he was really getting off on what my latest viral load was. It was feeding his inner deep depraved dark beasT!

Then his fucking abruptly stopped. Within seconds of stopping and keeping his exact cold dark deep stare he once again leaned in inches from my face and said in a very slow, very matter of fact super intense deep voice;

SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION copies of the HIV virus have been counted

I opened my mouth wide in a combination of disbelief, shock, and in a deep and dirTy depraved excitement. I can see why he was getting off on it so much. He spat into my mouth twice, stood upright again and violently HATE fucked me until he came which was done in about 30 seconds flat. Uttering the number out aloud to me obviously sent him over the edge! He pushed my prolapse back in and gave me an absorbent pad to separate my GAPING cunT and my underwear, incase of any spillages on the journey home.

I eventually left the clinic at 3.20pm and messaged Ramon to tell him to come at 4pm instead. I arrived home with 10 minutes to spare in time for my guest of dishonour. SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION?? FUCK, Ramon stood absolutely no fucking chance. Should I cancel on him? I know boyfriend Edward would be very upset if I knocked up his man.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 61 *All the way to a T☢️XIC gang bang cum dump sub, and all the way back on ''TOP''*

As soon as I got home I grabbed a cup of Tea and took it in the bathroom to drink. I wanted to create an apprehensive atmosphere for the young poz bull to be walking into what seemed like an empty apartment.

Soon I heard movement on the otherside to the door. A-ha, he was here. It was time to SHARE! 😈☣️ I let him be alone until about 4.15pm, so Edwards final meeting of the day should be well and truly over by now, so he was available to watch his boy's life change; For GOOD!

I finished my tea and went into my bedroom, and there was that unmistakable olive skinned Latino bubble ass stuck up in the air on my bed, hugged and framed to perfection against his white Jock Strap. Next to him was his phone, and his cunT brushing toothbrush. It was show time! 😈

- Afternoon PiG.
- Afternoon Sir.
- I want you tell tell me graphically why you are here. What is it you are wanting from me exactly?

He nervously cleared his throat;

- I want you to USE my body exactly how you want Sir, and in the process infecT me with HIV, and anything else you have to give to me. Breed me Sir and make me your nasTy poz sluT.

I am not sure I entirely agree with what the Doctor said to me earlier, about me being the nastiesT PiG around. This hoT piece of Latino meaT was certainly giving me a run for my money. Afterall, a fully admitted bug chaser!

I knelt in front of his head on the bed and told him to go from being on all fours to kneeling with his cute ass resting on his heels. Once in pozition I pulled his Jock Strap pouch open to reveal his flaccid dick nestled above his balls. I scooped his dick out and saw my handy work; Gono pus leaking out. I milked his perineum which made him flinch in pain, and took the flowing pus into my hand and smeared it all over hips lips before I took to kissing him passionately, and deeply.

After we shared a long intense kiss I looked deep into his eyes, connecting with him, pulling him deeper still into my crazed web of poz love. Standing up I took my trousers off which left my underwear which looked ridiculous as I was wearing this large pad underneath. 

- You are probably wondering why I am wearing this absorbent pad!?
- Yes Sir, why are you wearing it?
- I have just come from the sexual health clinic, and the Doctor just FFisted me, and he ended up fucking me blasting his T☢️XIC load deep into my cunT. Of course, I am now super sloppy so it's working as a safety measure from public embarassment.

I removed my underwear, then the pad and gave it an inspection. Yep, I had leaked quite a lot it seems. Placing the pad in front of Ramon I ordered him to lick it up, making sure to swallow every last drop.

- Good boy. That's good stuff that. Poz cum too. Taste good huh!?

''Uh-huh'' was all he could muster through the lapping up of poz Doctor cum and my cunT juice. I then knelt in front of him with my ass in his face and told him he should eat any cum that comes out of my cunT. I pushed and pushed and out flopped my prolapse with cum dripping from it, which my NEG PiG lapped up with a real eagerness. Once I decided that he had eaten enough I turned around and we kissed passionately again, his face now sticky with my last fuck!

I got off the bed, instructed him to get on all fours again, and stood directly behind him with his sweet Latino and STILL NEG ass hanging off of the bed sticking right into the air .... He was now READY! 😈

- Okay, time to call your Edward. I want you to call him via video call, then hand me your phone.
- Yes Sir.

As the call was ringing with the dial tone I placed the phone initially so Edward would be getting a side view. *Plink* ... He answered with video opened his end too so we could see him also. As soon as he realised where his Ramon was he from his office chair became panicked;

- Darling, what are you doing. No, not with our neigbour. The man is extremely infectious. You know I want you to remain NEG!

*Should I complete my mission and infecT Ramon infront of boyfriend Ed?* 😈

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 62;  *Making Edward watch*

Ramon didn't say anything, and I picked up the toothbrush, looked into the phone camera and gave a sinister smirk, and slid the toothbrush into my PiG's cunT. Edward's boyfriend, and my PiG! And why not eh. Something for everyone! 👅

I brushed the sweet soft velvety cunT walls of the sexy young man that was giving himself over completely to me, twisting and turning, poking and prodding, much to repeated protests from Edward for me to stop what I am doing, and for Ramon to go home. I took the brush out, and there were those bristles, a nice bright red.

- Look at that Ed my friend, his system is now open for the HIV virus to enter without struggle.

I had a scapel on the bed ready for this moment. I picked it up, and taking hold of my throbbing dick of poz death made an incision into one of the veins. SUPER CHARGED up blood quickly trickled over my shaft which I used as lube and without any slowly opening Ramon up and gently sliding in I just jabbed right in, balls deep. The blood from my bleeding Dick now covering the surface area of his sweet soft tight cunT inside with its FRESH open wounds.

Ramon yelped out in pain as he became stretched in an instant. It had to be done this way though as to increase the risk of transmission further still! 😈

- Oh Ramon, PLEASE stop this. WHY are you doing this. As soon as I get home we are going straight to ER and getting you straight onto PEP.

Neither Ramon or I said anything at first as I continued my job of giving this young man what he really wanted, and I continued pumping away hard and fast with every now and then looking into camera giving one of my sinister smirks at a distressed Edward. I eventually withdrew my bleeding death Dick, and when I did I saw it was completely covered in blood. I then moved the camera phone so it was now directly ahead of Ramon, so he and boyfriend Edward could see each other head on.

I came back behind and slid back in which was met with another yelp. As I began to fuck him again I said;

- Now PiG, if you want me to stop fucking you, you will say to me; ''Please Stop''. If you want me to continue, you say; ''Turn me into your poz bitch Sir. InfecT me with your dirTy DNA''.
- Oh God, please NO! *Exclaimed Edward*
- Turn me into your poz bitch Sir. InfecT me with your dirTy DNA *Ramon quickly replied*

This was the first time I had fucked anyone since my Lew back at home, since I became poz myself, and I suddenly felt this surge of a deep animalistic aggression, and from this poinT on I fucked Ramon with a deep sexual violence, really ramming into him with no thought, care, nor mercy. All my emotions from the past few months bubbled up and came from the power of my hips. I could hear Edward wailing in his office begging us to stop. But nothing was going to stop us now, especially as I could now feel my balls very quickly building up to release the highly charged FILTH!

Now it was time to show Edward the final act. I withdrew my bloodied throbbing shaft from Ramon and got him to be on all fours sideways to the camera, making him at first lick my bloodied shaft clean, Ed watching on helplessly as his boy took to task. I moved back behind him and slammed in once again, this time holding still.

- PiG, are you ready for my highly charged up T☢️XIC load?
- Yes Sir. 
- Good boy. Now come up from your all fours pozition and kneel with my bleeding bloodied shaft imapled balls deep into your NEG cunT!
- Yes Sir.

As soon as our sweaty bodies were pressed against one another I wrapped my arms around him very tightly and turned my head slightly so my mouth was near his ear, and my eyes were subtly looking into the camera phone. I now began the final descent. Ramon was gonna get what he wanted, and I was making damn well sure Edward watched the whole damn poz show! 😈

It was only a few minutes in that I could feel myself getting VERY close to busting my nut. Giving out my first gifT of many! I spoke loud and clearly so all 3 of us in the room could hear;

- Now I am getting VERY fucking close PiG ... BUT, you have got to really BEG Sir for what it is you really want, and you shall receieve it.
- Oh Fuck ... Oh Fuck ... YES ... I have waited for this exact moment for years, to get knocked up.
- Knocked up with what, PiG?
- HIV Sir.
- How badly do you want it?

- I don't want it Sir, I NEED it. I really NEED you to infecT me with your strain of HIV Sir. PLEASE, infecT me. Charge me up and change me for good. Turn me into your nasTy dirTy poz PiG. Make me yours. PLEASE Sir, infecT me. Fucking breed my cunT NOW Sir. I am begging you ... PLEEEEEASE. Dump your nasTy filth DEEP inside my guts.

- And if I dump my biohazardous T☢️XIC waste up your NEG cunT, who will you then completely belong to?
- I will completely belong to you Sir. You will OWN me. No one else. PLEASE Sir, impregnate me with you gifT for eternity. InfecT me RIGHT NOW ... PLEEEEEEASE Sir.
- It will be a complete pleasure PiG. Especially considering my viral load on Monday of this week stood at an obsecene SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION, with another poz blood slam receieved today.
- Oh Good Lord NO. PLEASE STOP. Steven, I demand you stop fucking my boyfriend this second. Ramon, get out of there darling. Please go home NOW!

This only served to make me fuck faster & harder, make my dick grow even thicker as much more blood got engorged into it with my nasTy excitement, and smirk wider into camera. I was now fucking with shorter harder strokes as my literal grip around Ramon's chest tightened. If he wanted to get away now, he would not be able to. I HAD him!

- Are you ready for it boy? I'm EXTREMELY close now to cumming deep inside of your guts, highly likely infecting you with HIV which will include the aggressive CRF19 strain and different med resistant strains, plus HEP B & C, and maybe Syphilis too. If you want me to stop and pull out you have to say right this second, else you are gonna get it, and fucking get it damn good!

- Sir I ...
- Yes PiG-boy?

- Sir, I want you to infecT me right now with all you have to give. Make me HIV positive. Go on. Turn me into your HIV Bitch. OWN me. Fucking BREED my NEG cunT. PLEEEEEASE Sir, I am begging you ... I NEED you to make me HIV positive. I NEED you to infecT me immeditaly, go on Sir .... Do IT!

*Question is, should I now pull out?*

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

I don't want it Sir, I NEED it. I really NEED you to infecT me with your strain of HIV Sir. PLEASE, infecT me. Charge me up and change me for good. Turn me into your nasTy dirTy poz PiG. Make me yours. PLEASE Sir, infecT me. Fucking breed my cunT NOW Sir. I am begging you ... PLEEEEEASE. Dump your nasTy filth DEEP inside my guts

So fucking hot, makes me wish I was in Ramon's place

• Like 2

Chapter 63; *Ramon's disappearance*

I was literally now only about 20 seconds from cumming and my side stare into camera became even more arrogant with poor Ed crying. Well, if he wasn't going to knock up his bug chasing boyfriend someone eventually would do the deed for him! 😈 

My breath now started to become extremely erratic, my entire body began to tense, and my 20 second countdown continued. I carried on fucking this hot NEG PiG for around another 15 seconds ... 

... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

My breathing was now all over the place and every muscle in my T☢️XIC body fully tensed until they could not tense anymore ...

... 2

- YES Sir ... Flood my guts ... Give me your virus!

1 ...

... I slammed in and held in balls deep as my orgasm officially began. I could feel my bloodied T☢️XIC poz Dick throb, twitch and pulsate as it started to unleash it's now extremely powerfully potent seed absolutely bursting with the HIV that this NEG piGGy craved and so much more. I felt him all of a sudden shudder with his whole body opening up which saw his NEG cunT backing down as far on my poz Dick as it would go. I thought I was all the way in, but greedy poz loving Ramon made sure he swallowed up the last half inch of my fuck weapon as my perineum continued to propel my death-seed spraying deep inside his guts.

He tilted his head back to rest on my shoulder and looked into camera, his smile beaming with pure euphoria;

- Oh YES ... Oh Fuck YES ... I feel your P☣️Z dick throbbing deep inside of my NEG cunT ... Thank you for gifTing me your wonderful DNA ... SIR!

He continued to smile into camera, looking at his boyfriend Edward who was now sobbing hysterically;

- I am coming home right now, and we are going straight to the emergency room for PEP.

Once my entire load was implanted deep inside of my first ever gifTee I turned my new PiG and I around so we were both once again facing the camera head on. My right hand delved into his Jock Strap and started to milk his perineum which caused him to yelp;

- What are you doing to him?

I scooped up the flowing Gono pus into my hand and showed it to the camera.

- Look what I have here Ed.
- Is that my my Ramon's cum?
- No, that is his Gono pus that I gifTed to him on Monday. Not a very attentive boyfriend are you for not noticing. 

I withdrew my still fully erect bloodied T☢️XIC Dick and fingered the Gono pus into Ramon's battered cunT.

- I've seen quite enough, I am coming home!

And with that Edward abruptly ended the call. My PiG cleaned up my bloodied cummy P☣️Z meaT, we then cuddled and kissed, and then he was in a sudden extreme rush to leave;

- I'd love to stay, even stay the night, even the entire weekend, BUT, I know I will be dragged to the emergency room, and I don't want that.

He gave me a gentle kiss, smiled sweetly, got dressed, and fled. 20 minutes later there was an insane banging on my door. I went to answer it and could see through the spy hole that it was Edward. Time to face the music. I opened up and he stormed in marching into every room like a demented Chicken!

- Where is he. What have you done with him?
- He left 20 minutes ago, is he not next door?
- No. Damn you Steven! DAMN you!

He frantically tried calling his Latino cutie, but his phone was switched off.

- If he calls you or shows up, you make sure he comes home. DAMN you Steven!

He left in a fit of anger. As soon as he did I sent some app messages to the sexy boy, but it was clear his phone was switched off as that 'one tick' remained meaning not only had the messages not been read, but not even been delivered. I was now of course curious too to what was happening. 

It was now 1am and I was thinking about turning in to go to sleep, it had been a heck of a day. My Doctor Fuck, learning of my new MASSIVE leap in my viral load, and potentially pozzing up Ramon, when talk of the devil a message from him came through.

''Hey SEXY Sir. Thank you so MUCH for today. Your wonderful dirTy nasTy load is still buried deep within my piGGy NEG guts. I HOPE they won't be neg for long. As soon as I left yours I went home and grabbed some vital pieces; Money, house keys, phone charger, some clothes and toiletries then fled the building to a nearby Coffeshop. I called Uncle Todd and told him that I needed somewhere desparately to stay for a few nights but not to tell Edward if he called him asking where I was. He did call Uncle Todd but true to his word he feigned ignorance. I have explained everything to Uncle Todd and Uncle Ayan, and they are very supportive, and we have all chatted a lot, about the pros and cons of being poz, and everything else in between. I asked them if you could come over at some poinT during the weekend as I'd love to see you. I would love for you to fuck me again, maybe even take a blood slam from you. I want your HIV to take hold of me, claim me. I am going to turn my phone off now as I already have 47 voicemails from Edward. I shall turn my phone on briefly in the morning to see if you have replied. I HOPE you do. With much Love, YOUR nasTy PiG!''

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 64; *Ed's searching*

Well, that message made me really smile. What a sweet young man. And to think he could be my first! 👅

I went to bed and was asleep very quickly. Upon waking I had my usual breakfast routine, then sent a message to Uncle Todd, then the boy;

''Hey Todd mate. Well, what an interesting 24 hours it has been hey. Ramon says about me coming over for some time this weekend. How about I come this evening and stay Saturday and Sunday night, considering you are coming with me to my clinic appointment on Monday. Let me know what you and Ayan think. Cheers, Stevie.''

I was just at the beginning of my message to Ramon when Todd messaged back simply saying;

''Yes buddy, come on over and stay as as long as you like. The cutie kinda seems smitten with you. Message me to let me know when you are coming over. Todd.''

And my message to the NEG PiG;

''Hey my cute SEXY Latino piGGy. Thank you for your wonderful sweet message lastnight. I was too tired to reply and went straight to bed, but I went to bed feeling very content. Edward arrived 20 minutes after you had left in a right old angry state, so you must have just missed him. I LOVE the idea about coming over. Oh, no sooner had I wrote that I got a message from Uncle Todd. Okay, I'll come over this evening, and stay at least two nights. Todd is coming with me to my sexual health appointment on Monday so it makes sense to stay until Monday morning at least. So I shall see you later SEXY. And, be PrEPared, because I will be dumping multiple loads deep in your guts tonight. Sir.''

Sometime after I sent the Latino piGGy his message Edward was banging on the door again. I recognised his angry rhythm.

- Morning Ed.
- Have you heard from him? His phone is constantly off. I have left him dozens of messages, and nothing. I NEED to find him to get him on PEP. And I only have 72 hours from the moment you damn well came inside of him. You Bastard! PLEASE tell me he has made some sort of contact. The devant Stevie came to the forefront;

- Sorry Ed mate, I haven't heard from him. I am sure he is okay. Don't worry. He'll contact you in his own good time.

Edward left my front door none the wiser. Well, how easy was that, throwing him off the scent. Am I a marriage wrecker? No! A cunT wrecker? Absolutely! 😈

I spent a few hours doing some household chores, then as I was having lunch a message came through. Aaaaahh, must be my eager piGGy Latino. NO. It was my boyfriend Lew instead;

- Hey Darling. Can we do a voice or video call tonight? We haven't had any contact at all in weeks. I MISS you! Yours always, Lew ... xxx

A choice, chat with my man back from home, or go and dump my highly charged seed up Ramon's soft velvety warm wet cunT. What should I do. I messaged him back.

- Hey my sweet Lew. I am staying with some friends for a few nights to chill out and relax. It has been non stop here. Let's do a voice call say next Wednesday 2am your time, if that is okay with you? Miss you too ... xxx

He replied rather disheartened, but was so eager to talk that my 2am suggestion his time (9pm with me) was more than fine by him. Early evening came and I got a taxi to Todd & Ayan's home. Once I had arrived I went to knock on the door but it was open. I walked in calling out to Todd & Ayan, but no answer. I walked on through and could eventually hear voices which I followed, where I found myself in their back garden. And there were the three of them, all totally naked lapping up the wonderful sunshine. There was Ayan in all his very fine broad and muscular, ginormous Dick'd glory. Todd who was looking extremely pale, thin, gaunt, and yellow as he kept on coughing. And there was my naughty bug chasing NEG neighbour Ramon. 

- Hey Stevie, get naked and come and join us for some non alcoholic cocktails. *Said Ayan in his kind yet authoratative tone*

I quickly stripped, sat next to Ramon where our bodies immediately became linked up, limbs crossing over each other, and we immediately began to kiss deeply and passionately. There was no stopping us now. Ayan cleared his throat;

- Here, Stevie, get this down you ... Ramon, give me your glass and I'll give you a top up.

At first we spent ages drinking and chatting about where we were all from and our general upbringings. It was nice actually getting to know everyone a bit more on a personal level. Suddenly Todd stood bolt upright and walked into the house. Some moments later he came out with a big bag of white powder and started cutting lines of Coke on the Garden table.

- You aren't having any are you Darling? You aren't particularly very well at the moment.
- One line won't harm me.

And with that Todd snorted a huge line and fell back onto his swinging garden chair.

*Was Todd on a non returnable downward spiral?*

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 65; *Reloading Ramon*

- Stevie, Ramon, help yourself *Prompted Todd*
- I'm alright for the moment thanks Todd, maybe a little later *I said*

But my Latino sluT was right in there, and took two large lines, one up each nostril. I noticed as he was doing it there was something inside of his cunT. He came back to me on our swinging garden chair. I felt around the outside bit to the item that was stuffed inside of him.

- What's this piGGy?
- That's a butt plug I'm borrowing from Uncle Todd. I have been wearing it shortly after my arrival here yesterday. I didn't want to lose your dirTy load Sir. 

The thought was hot, but what about his digestion ...

- Have you eaten anything since I fucked you yesterday? 
- No, nothing. Just been drinking electrolyte drinks. I am really in the zone to be fucked and fucked, so no solids for me for a while. And when I heard you were definitely coming over for a few days I went onto strict liquid diet. 

I had already been hard for ages, but now I was rock solid, and leaking poz pre cum. We all chatted for a further few hours until it was almost dark. In that time Todd took two more lines, with Ramon taking another four lines, so he was now coked off of his head. As we all headed inside Todd spoke;

- Stevie boy, you are sharing a room with Ramon. You can go and check it out now if you like. I can see you two need release some of that pent up PiG energy. Here, take this.

He handed us the bag of Coke, and off we went. On the way I grabbed my overnight bag and took it to what would now be 'our room'. As soon as we entered my Latino PiG leapt onto the bed (that had a large towel on top of the bedding), and gestured me with face towards one of the bedside cabinets that on it had the toothbrush I had used on himself prior to me fucking him. The towel. The toothbrush. This PiG was well PrEPared and obviously KNEW what he really wanted.

- Take the butt plug out and BRUSH up my cunT Sir. Tear me up and make me bleed. I want to definitely convert this weekend, if I didn't already yesterday. As you brush me I am going to clench my cunT as much as I can, so I can really feel your work, and you can get dug right in. 

I jumped onto the bed, put my arms either side of him as though I was about to do a press up, kissed him, then brought my head up to speak as I looked deep into his eyes;

- So you definitely want me to infecT you with my several strains of the HIV virus do you PiG, including the aggressive CRF19 strain, and a few med resistant strains that I know of?
- Yes Sir.
- And you want my two genotypes, potentially four of the Hep C virus?
- Yes Sir.
- And my Hep B virus?
- Yes Sir.
- And my HPV virus?
- Yes Sir. Give me ALL the VIRUS you have, and M☢️RE.

We kissed passionately for a while with our bodies pressed tightly against one another, and his legs wrapped right around my back, his sign of complete submission. I eventually sat upright as we both looked at each other and smiled. I got the brush, and removed the butt plug, and as soon as I did some of my load from yesterday farted out and onto the towel. I stuck the brush in and got to work and did what I had to do until the bristles were a nice deep red. I scooped up my farted out cum and fingered it back inside, rendering my fingers a sticky bloodied mess. I put my fingers to his lips and into his mouth;

- Eat it up you nasTy PiG.
- Yes Sir.

He licked my fingers completely clean from his cunT blood and my day old cum he had been carefully incubating. I slid in balls deep leaning my face intowards his, and held that pozition as we both gazed into each others eyes, connecting our consciences with his legs once again firmly wrapped around my back. I leaned in all the way and we were back to passionately kissing as I began to fuck him with slow short strokes, rocking my hips in unison with his moans of pleasure. We remained in this pozition for a long while as I slowly built up a rhythm, with both of our hearts beating faster, our bodies sweating as we fucked like wild animals. 
Having been fucking him for ages and now at a fast powerful pace that I had been at for quite some time I could feel my balls of poison swelling. I had to give it to him, and now. I came upright and held his ankles pushing his legs wide apart as they could go and began to power fuck his hungry NEG hole with my dirTy poz piston;

- I am very close you nasTy NEG sluT. Fucking BEG for what you truly deserve.
- Oh FUCK YES ... Cum inside me Sir. Impregnate me for all time with all of your VIRAL filTh. Make me your nasTy sluTTy poz faGGot. BREED me Sir. Make me poz. Go on, knock my sweet little Latino NEG ass up

Well that was all I needed to hear to send me over the edge, and I sped up to the pace where I would reach the point of no return and about half a minute later I was roaring like a wild lion as I coated his battered and bruised NEG insides with my extremely T☢️XIC viral load.

Once I blew my highly charged viral cum up his cunT I fell into him and we again began to kiss as I continued to very slowly fuck him as I rocked my hips. From the time I penetrated him to the time I pulled out was a full 3 hours. In that time I either fucked him, or in between fucks just slowly rocked my pelvis as we continued our passionate kissing. I blew inside of him a total of 4 times;

Would FOUR loads of mega charged T☢️XIC cum be enough to infecT the bug chasing PiG?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 66; *Ramon's first broTherhood shoT* 💉☣️

Once I was finally spent I re-plugged his hungry cunT and got him on his knees to suck me clean. My poz piston was caked in cum and blood. Surely it could not get any riskier than this. Either way, I bet poor old Edward was going out of his mind! 😈

He stood up and suddenly began to feel dizzy and faint.

- Hey, lie down, you must be low on electrolytes, especially as you are not eating. I'll get you something. 

I went downstairs and all the lights were off except a dim lamp in the living room where I could hear the sounds of a TV. I went in, and there was Todd riding on a massive dildo. He had not seen me so I chose to watch him for a while. His physique and appearance had somewhat dramatically changed since I first met him the night I danced at Aiden's club 7 weeks ago. He was much more gaunt in his face, his body and the whites to his eyes were even yellower than before, his body was much more thinner and frail. His entire presence had changed, and it was like he was now just hanging on. His cough of a few weeks now seemed to be getting worse too. I began to feel rather concerned for him. He then clocked me;

- Hey, Stevie boy. How are you? How is that naughty NEG PiG? Have you reloaded him tonight?
- Hey Toddy. Yeah, another 4 loads. He does seem very eager. He is feeling a bit dizzy and faint. Guess he needs some minerals to balance out his body.
- Oh yeah. We have some electrolyte sachets in the top kitchen cupboard to the right of the oven. 

Once Ramon drank some electrolyte water he felt much better in a short while. Obviously that is what it was. We spooned, he was little spoon of course and I kissed his neck as we fell asleep. 

In the morning Ramon was feeling really hungry and I said he really should eat something before anything else. So we went down for breakfast, and there at the kitchen table were Ayan and Todd both looking concerned. Ayan sat us both down and gave us the latest;

- Right Ramon young man, we have had our very good friend Edward on the phone, your very concerned boyfriend. He is frantic with worry. And in an hour and a half exactly he will be here. 
- OH, you haven't told him I am here have you?
- Don't worry, we have not said anything, yet. I know we have discussed this plenty already, but you have a choice. You can be ready for when he arrives and go with him the the emergency room for PEP, or ...
- Yes? *Ramon said nervously*
- We hide you here. If we hide you we must at least as a minimum say we heard from you this morning and that you are safe and well.

Ramon suddenly broke down, speaking through a release of tears;

- I don't want PEP! I want to be P☣️Z! Please hide me Uncle Todd & Uncle Ayan. PLEEEEEAAAAAASE ....
- Okay. Okay. I can see this is the path you really have chosen. I think you should call him at least, let him hear your voice.
- Okay. I will. Can you tell him I will call him tomorrow afternoon.
- Okay, we'll do that. Now if either of you want to eat you had better make it quick. Todd & I have decided that it is best that in this event we hide you downstairs in the basement in our Demon Dungeon. We'll lock you in. You'll be safe there as it is sound proofed with the door closed and locked.

Ramon's eyes suddenly lit up.

- But you must not light any candles, touch anything on the altar, touch or open the book of ancient languages, and you must NOT enter the red reverse pentagram on the black marble floor. Understood?
- Yes Uncle Ayan. 

I had an absolutely massive cooked breakfast, but Ramon only had a few small pieces of toast with butter and Jam. He was still on 'I want to get fucked senseless' mode, so was keeping his intake to a minimum, but I am glad he got something inside him that wasn't just my deadly fuck weapon. 

In one hour we had eaten and were down in the demon dungeon where I had received my 9 broTherhood shoTs on the night of the S6AT6A6Nic warehouse Gang-Bang where I was fucked by 600, and another 66 on top of that of T☢️XIC fuckers! Todd came down with us, and of course the young Ramon was naturally inquisitive walking about;

- Rememeber what Uncle Ayan told you, no touching of the ancient language book or anything on the altar. And you must not light any candles, and under no circumstances must you enter the reverse pentagram here.
- Yes Uncle Todd.

And as if by magic in his youth of unawareness he picked up on a little side table a syringe with needle;

- What do you use these for Uncle Todd?
- That young man is for the use of injecting meTh. I guess you have never had any? I doubt it. I know how our good friend Edward likes a good clean life with you.
- No, I have never had it before.
- We often use them for broTherhood shoTs!
- What is a broTherhood shoT?

Oh, he was showing his sweet naivety, bless him.

- It's a shoT of meTh with HIV tainted blood in the mix. 
- FUCK .... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! *He squealed*

Todd ordered Ramon to sit on the red leather couch where he sat beside him. He explained that if for example he were to inject him with my now highly charged blood he would in the blink of an eye become infecTed with my HIV, HEP C & B, and HPV viruses. The Latino PiG again responded with a squealing excitement. 

- Your Uncle Ayan and I both did make two promises with Edward early on into your relationship, that we both would never lay a finger on you in a sexual manner, and that we would protect you from any P☣️Z predators and do everything in our power to keep you NEG. You are your own man, and I can clearly see that I can now no longer keep to one of those said promises.

Todd then had both Ramon & I sit on the red leather couch together where we both had a tourniquet attached to each arm. He PrEPared not one but two shoTs of meTh, and drew blood into both using blood from my veins. Two super fresh broTherhood shoTs Stevie-boy style ready to be adminstered. Then using my other arm he drew a whole syringe full of my super charged T☢️XIC blood.

Onto Ramon. The needles to the two broTherhood shoTs were inserted into one arm, and the pure blood slamming syringe was inserted into his other arm. Slowly the plunger depressed into my Latino PiG's arm giving him a pure blood slam of my really fucked up blood, absolutely teaming with virus. I would say with a nasTy viral load of SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION I'd say he had just got a wild dose. If our fucking had not infecTed him, that HAD! 😈

Uncle Todd then injected the two broTherhood shoTs to completion. Instantly my NEG PiG's breathing rate increased, he began to sweat, and best of all, he started to writhe about in a high and horny state smiling in a crazed piGGy state. 

The PiG truly had landed! 🐷

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 67; *Ramon's first FFuck* 🤛👊🤜

- I think it is best we restrain you in your current high state. Goodness knows what you will touch that we have instructed you not to, c'mon, over here ...

Todd got Ramon to strip naked and to lay in the sling where he was then firmly restrained by his ankles and wrists. And there my neighbour lay, my corrupted DNA swirling around his bloodstream with the slams he had just received, dripping in a meth sweaT, and at my total mercy! 😈

- Right, I'm going. Once Edward has been and gone we'll come down. Stevie, feel free to use anything in that big wooden chest over there, and as said, don't touch anything else. 
- Cool. See you later.

Todd went up the steps, shut the door, and locked us in. Well, here I am with my meTh'd up restrained Latino PiG. That surely must mean PLAY time. 🐷

I went over to the large wooden chest, opened it only to find a huge treasure trove full of BDSM & Leather gear to which my poz piston twitched in approval. My inner deviant PiG picked up a ball-gag plus a leather blindfold, took them over to where my Latino sluT lay with his sexy legs spread by the sling, and no sooner had he smiled back up at me I had the blindfold on him;

- What are you doing, Sir?
- Getting you ready for some nasTy fun PiG! Are you ready to submit to whatever I want to do with your body?
- Fuck Yes ... SIR!- Good boy.

I attached the ball-gag and stood back to admire the view. Look at that. My SEXY neighbour restrained in a sling, blindfolded, gagged, high and horny on meTh, dripping in sweat, and willing to give in to my sexual desires. What a wonderful sight!

I walked over to the wooden chest and stripped naked myself, then put on Todd's knee length police boots, and his hot as hell leather executioner hood. I looked at myself in the mirror that covered the entire back wall, and I was beginning to become unrecognisable to myself. First off was the nose ring that Todd pierced for me on the night of my S6AT6A6Nic warehouse Gang-Bang, and I could also see that I had defintely lost some weight. Back to the wooden chest, I picked out what I wanted to use on the PiG and took it over to the sling area.

First off I attached to his nipples a nipple clamp chain making the clamps pretty tight to start off with then placed a stool in front of the sling sitting on it and slowly removed that butt plug he'd been wearing overnight. As it flopped out he farted out a huge load of my T☢️XIC cum mixed in with his NEG cunT blood. 

- Oh you fucking nasTy whore. Fucking hell, what a fucked up PiG. 

I stood up and slid right in balls deep with no resistance whatsoever. I tightened up his tit clamps and gave a firm tug on the chain which was met with a ball-gag muffled groan. Was it a groan of pleasure, pain, or both? I didn't care. This PiG had given his body over to me and I was going to put it to very good USE!

I fucked him for a little while whilst every now and then tightening up those tit clamps of his and giving the chain another very hard tug. And what a loud squelchy fuck it was as I churned up our combining bodily fluids deep inside. He felt warm, silky soft, wet, and not to mention, looser! 💦 🌹 💦

Upon withdrawing my T☢️XIC Dick from his cunT which was now caked in my cum from yesterday and his cunT blood I went over to the sound system to put some music on pertaining to the situation before my hands got to sticky to handle any compact discs.
I put on a hard trance CD and gave it a listen for a few minutes before deciding it fitted the ambience perfectly. I grabbed the tub of crisco, sat back down on the stool and commenced opening up that rose that I knew that is inside us all. Buttering up my hand I soon found that four fingers up to my knuckles went in with absolutely no effort. The returns those butt plugs give back pay for themselves with the submissive PiGs that wear them. 🐽

I noticed a large gothic ctyle clock on the wall which read as 5pm. What? But we came down to the demon dungeon after breakfast at half past twelve. I must have started working on blooming that rose no later than 1pm ... Four hours;

No wonder I was now right up to my elbow. I stood up, withdrew my forearm, and gave him a real treat, a count to 10 punch FFist! 👊 On the tenth punch I shouted out over the loud Trance music which was on a loop for him to push ...

- Push, c'mon, push out that nasTy cunT, c'mon, push it out PiG ... Oh Fuck YEAH look at that beautiful NEG rose. 🌹 I grabbed a hold of my throbbing P☣️Z fuck meaT and stroked it over his blooming rose that was now dripping in all kinds of sticky gooey mess; A combination of cum, blood, and crisco. It felt so damn good I could not resist put pushing it back in as I slid my T☢️XIC RAW Dick of death deep back inside.

I leaned in and removed the ball-gag immediately followed by removing his blindfold. I slowly fucked his loose wrecked cunT as our intense mutual gaze into each others eyes returned with his throat giving me grunts of pure submissive euphoria which complimented his smiling face that sweated heavily through an expression of contented surrender as he looked up at my leather executioner hood clad septum pierced face.

- Just imagine PiG, your Edward is probably upstairs right now with Uncle Todd & Uncle Ayan, eager to find you so he can take you to the hospital for PEP, not knowing that you are down here being FFisted & Fucked with my med resistant and CRF19 strains having just been blood slammed into your veins. He has less than one day left of three to get you onto PEP, yet what he doesn't know is it won't even help now! 😈

I gave him two big sloppy kisses on his lips to let him know who the boss is around here then I brought my body up to standing upright, grabbed hold of the chains to the sling and started to power fuck his cum hungry, P☣️Z seeking wrecked sloppy cunT. The chains rattled, his cunT squelched as I looked down at him with my dominant cocky smirk as he looked up at me with his continous expression of contented surrender. He began to try to speak ...

- H ... H ...

I spat in his face.

- H ... H ...

I spat in his face again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 68; *Ramon cleans up*

- H ... H I ...

He then was on the verge of saying a 'V' whch roused my cocky grin to become more aggressive.

- I know what you are trying to say. You are wanting me to infecT you with HIV isn't that right PiG!?

As I said that I took my power fucking up a few more gears to the poinT even if he was not high he could not speak as I was now banging into him extremely hard. He simply responded with a positive nod amidst his sweaty expression of surrender becoming even more submissive. 

- I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say ''InfecT me with your HIV Sir''. Say it you nasTy faGGot!

I purposefully slowed my fucking down to very slow so he could speak, and looked down at him as though to say ''c'mon, tell me what I want to hear''.

- InfecT me with your HIV Sir. Give this nasTy faGGot AIDS!

That was all I needed, and in the blink of an eye I took my slow fuck upto the last gear I could get to, pounding my dirTy Death Dick into his battered NEG cunT in a final vicious power fuck and in under a minute I found myself gripping onto the sling chains as hard as I could, my head tilted up towards the ceiling with my eyes shut, and .... BANG, I took one final thrust deep inside and held that pozition as my Dick twitched and my balls began to unleash it's deathly T☢️XIC venom deep inside his guts!

- YES Sir, get that virus deep into me. Turn me into a nasTy P☣️Z cum dump that I dream to be. 

After the first few squirts of my dirTy cum hit the back end of his cunT my tensed up still body let go a bit with my head falling forward and eyes falling open and I continued to fuck as my orgasm continued to be propelled deep inside his piGGy guts. Once spent I fell on top of him with our sweaty torsos sliding and sticking together.

- Thank you, SIR. 
- Good boy.

I continued fucking him for a while afterwards, slowly grinding my T☢️XIC seed in deeper into every crevice of his battered guts. Once my Dick slopped out of his wrecked ass I got some bits together that I wanted to relax to on the leather couch, then unrestrained my fucked up Latino PiG from the sling, put a collar and leash on him, and got him to follow me to the couch on all fours. I poinTed towards Todd's police boots that I was wearing;

- Sniff & LICK my boots PiG.
- Yes, SIR!

As he got to sniffing and licking I lit a cigar and kicked back watching him carry out his duties. Having enjoyed watching him do that fod a good while I cleared my throat loudly which he cleverly understood as a signal to look at me. Once I had his attention I poinTed towards my bloodied, cummy, crisco covered P☣️Z Dick and raised my eyebrows;

He knew what he had to do. He licked and sucked me clean, and as very clever obedient PiG he showed me he was a fast learner as he alternated between cleaning up my Dick, and sniffing and licking my boots. This cigar sure tasted good. 

At 6.30pm we heard the door unbolt. We'd been down here for an insane six hours. Todd walked down the steps as he coughed his way through an awful sounding coughing fit. 

- Edward has just left. You are definitely calling your man tomorrow mister Ramon. You'll have plenty of time whilst Ayan is at work and I am at the clinic with Stevie boy here ... I see you have made yourself very much at home here too Stevie. You look great in my Leather gear ... Right, time you two got some sunshine. Ayan is getting a BBQ fired up so time for some food and drinks in the garden.

We spent a lovely evening in the garden eating and drinking as we soaked up the evening sunshine, followed by a long chilled chat around the dining table indoors. We all got an early night. Tomorrow was another day, and a day where I would be getting my latest blood results. As Ramon and I cuddled in bed before we went to sleep I said to him;

- Remember what you said to me earlier when I was fucking you?
- No Sir, I don't. What did I say?
- ''Turn me into a nasTy P☣️Z cum dump that I dream to be.'' ... Maybe we should get you a dancing gig at Aiden's club.
- Oh I'd LOVE that. I've always said to Edward that is something that I'd love to do.
- Well, he doesn't really have to be worried about 100+ poz guys all in one night dumping their seed deep in your guts. You cannot catch what you already have! 😈

We both smiled at each other, kissed, spooned, then fell asleep. 

The following morning we all seemed to wake at a very similar time and all had breakfast together. I told Todd & Ayan that Ramon would love a dancing gig at Aiden's club. Ayan said he'd speak with Aiden about it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 69; *Aesthetic Evolution*

Ayan left for work very early, followed by myself & Todd some hours later for my clinic appointment, leaving Ramon on his own.

- Don't forget to call Edward, he's expecting your call this afternoon.
- Yes Uncle Todd, I'll call him. 

We had a very short wait at the clinic as I was called into the consulting room having only been waiting for a few minutes. Just as well, as we would both have a VERY busy day ahead of us, and for one of us it would prove to be a viral crescendo. The Doctor to call us in was none other than the Doctor who fucked me three days ago. 

- Take a seat Mr Reef ... Afternoon Todd, good to see you. Here to offer your friend some moral support during his life changing situation?

Todd nodded whilst his chest rattled and a coughing fit ensued. 

- I want you to go to the emergency clinic upstairs for our ''positive'' patients and get that seen to.

We all took a seat.

-  Okay Mr Reef, we have your latest blood results in. I am afraid to say you viral load has leapt from 247 million to 690 million. That is a dramatic increase! We have now also now detected a few med resistant strains. We have also detected a further two HEP C genotypes. Your CD4 count which stood at 800 has fallen to 536, a decrease of a third. We'd like you to seriously consider starting treatment.

I was told to drop my trousers and underwear and get onto the examination table, where it was confirmed that my anal warts had gone, and there was no sign of Gonohorrhea discharge from my penis. A follow up appointment was made for me for one month from now as I wanted time to think about if I wanted to start treatment now or not. We left the consulting room, but as we made our way to leave the building Todd stopped and entered a large diasbled friendly toilet prompting me to join him. He shut and locked the door;

- Get naked.

This man of experience you did not say no to, and you submitted! As I stripped he did too and once he was naked he took from his bag and put on his leather executioner hood from home, and leant against a wall.

- Kneel before me *He barked*

In my kneeling position I looked up and he looked down at me with his yellow eyed cheek sunken gaunt face and just intensely stared at me with a slight smirk as he remained completely silent. He nodded towards his very sharp spiked pierced dick which made me automatically look down in that area. I could tell he was not very well what with his chesty rattling cough, yet that did not stop him now having a full mast throbbing erection. His AIDS dick throbbed as it pointed up towards the clinic ceiling, with Gono pus slowly trickling down his throbbing viral Poz-meaT;

- So, you are now free of Gono, and we cannot have that now can we hey. I want you to get up and keep scooping up the pus that is oozing from my highly charged up P☣️Z Piston and push as much of what you can deep inside of your piss slit, c'mon, get up you nasTy poz fucker ... GET up!

I got to my feet and got to doing what I had just been told to do, and could feel the tingling on the tip of my dick as I pushed in his dirTy Gono pus as deep into my piss slit as I could manage. I had not been concentrating on doing this for long when Uncle Todd from out of nowhere grabbed me, spun me around and threw me to the opposite wall and pushed my head sideways and pressed my face onto a bright poster that was advertising to take ''PrEP.'' As my face pressed against a large bright picture of a PrEP pill he grabbed hold of his spiked Death-Dick and slammed it deep inside of my guts. He fucked me slowly as his chest rattled against my back;

- That was quite a significant drop in your CD4 count so early on. Hold on tight PiG, your fucked up ride has well and truly officially begun ... Fuck YEEAAAAAH!

He fucked me for a short while but didn't cum. He had other ideas for todays agenda. We both dressed and left the clinic with my Gono NEG Dick & CunT now once again incubating his creamy pus. The scene had been set, I was now without doubt totally P☣️Z, was already sporting a septum piercing, and my transformation would receive a few more finishing touches.

Uncle Todd took me to a hairdressers and requested that I have my hair all shaved off to that of a skinhead. As soon as the hairdresser had finished I looked into the mirror to see this septum pierced poz pale looking skinhead staring back at me. It didn't look anything like me, but I knew it was me ... The NEW me!

Uncle Todd then took me to the tattoo salon where the tattoist shaved my pubes off and tattooed a 'Biohazard' symbol in place of my pubes, and a Scorpion 🦂 on my left Pec! BUT, the tattooist was not finished there, as the AIDS stud instructed for me to have the same Dick piercing as he has, with a spike going through my urethra one way, and through the head to my dick the other way. FUCK, it HURT.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1