Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 53; *The Viral Mind Game*

I eventually got out what I wanted to say;

- I need another ... Oh God ...
- Go on, tell Uncle Jim what it is you need.

He took his focus from my face and back to working on completely opening up my cunT. I was not anywhere near that yet. He pulled his arm out and went back to FFisting me with both arms upto the middle of his forearms. He could not seem to get any deeper than that just yet with both arms in play. He pushed them in, pulled them out, twisTed and turned, knowing that he was working me up into a frenzy with my sentence still unfinished ...

- I need another ...

Both hands/forearms pulled out he went back to using the one arm, and very quickly worked on getting upto just past the first part to his Bicep. He stopped right there and did not move a muscle and chose to fix a firm gaze on my eyes. I wasn't really looking at his face at this poinT ...

- OI, pig, look at me.

I looked at him. Fuck, he knew how to work me and how to get me right where he wanted me, which in this instance was almost his entire arm stuffed deep inside of my cunT and beyond which he had quickly sussed I was a complete weak pig for it (I couldn't get enough of that arm) coupled with a two way intense fixed stare ...

- TELL Uncle Jim what it is you are needing another of.

His stare became more intense as he was pushing his arm into me much harder and probably only moving forward a few millimetres. I began to high pitch whimper and and grunt as the overbearing pleasure was more than I could take, and the fucker knew it ...

- I NEED another pure blood SLAM, Sir.

His face instantly became animated with a massive cocky grin. He knew I meant what I was saying albeit in an altered state of mind via meTh use and sleep deprivation. Now it was time to play some fun mind games, make me really BEG for what I was now asking for. He was to FFist my cunT for 6 hours non stop and had now just been working on opening me up for 3 hours. There would now be a short interlude before the next 3 hours, but what was going to happen?

Without saying a single word he removed his arm, got up, and left the playroom. A few short moments later he returned to bring some parTy into our play. Once again a tourniquet was placed on my upper arm, a vein located, and a needle inserted. What was I about to receive;

A broTherhood shoT (a delicious combination of poz blood and meTh)? .... NO!
A pure blood SLAM? .... NO!
Just meTh? YES! 💉

He sat on his chair again and in a split second slid in one fisT a few inches past his wrist. He twisTed and turned it, pulled it out and slid it back in several times as I began to fly on my new high. He knew I was getting worked up and horny before this latest meTh slam and knew that by making me high again would tie in nicely to his mind game he was about to play. And then from out of nowhere he done something to me he or no one else has ever done to me, he began to punch fisT me, and with each punch in he'd count ...

- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

He pulled his fisT out aggressively for the tenth time, and ...

- Now push. Push out that nasTy cunT of yours pig. Push it out, go on, push it out ...

I pushed and in one movement I prolapsed out giving a HUGE rose, and I squirted out a MASSIVE amount of cum that with great force exploded out and landed on Uncle Jim's lower chest and abdominal area. He was soaked in just a ridiculous amount of anonymous poz cum. Standing up again he walked over to my head area, scooped up some of the cum that had just sprayed all over him and smeared it all over my face. He kept on scooping up until he had smeared all of what I let go onto my face, and torso.

He returned to where he was sitting, moved the chair out of the way, pushed one fisT inside of my cunT, took it out, pushed it inside again, took it out, then he grabbed hold of his Gono-Serpent 🐍 Death Dick and whilst still holding it he pushed it inside of me again, and began to very slowly masturbate inside of my cunT. He leaned in closer to my face with his gaunt yellow face of depraved twisTed lustful expression, and kicked off his mind fuck as my body and mind were in the throws of experiencing the most intense euphoric pleasure they ever had;

- So the pig wants another pure blood SLAM does he?
- Fuck YES, Sir.
- Do you want it, or need it?

He continued to slowly masturbate inside of me with his yellow Hep C eyes boring deeply and intently into mine. Our gaze was completely locked, and now an extreme intensity filled the playroom as every single nerve in my body tingled and shuddered in an unbearable ecstasy;

- Oh Fuck, I NEED it, I NEED it really bad, Sir.
- Then I need you to tell me exactly and precisely why you need it.
- I NEED you to take complete control of me. Fill me with your poz Dick. Your hands. Your arms. Your virus. I NEED you to explode inside of me, Sir.

It must be the meTh that was turning me from a Dom Top to a complete submissive faGGot bottom. My boyfriend Lew back home in the UK would not recognise who I was, certainly not right at this moment. Uncle Jim straightened up his body and keeping our intense gaze locked he began to masturbate inside of my cunT at a much faster pace. 

- My virus huh. Which virus of mine are you needing to take complete control of you and explode inside of you then eh, faGGot?
- Your med resistant HIV, Sir.

He slowed down his masturbating inside of my cunT considerably, and once again leaned his gaunt yellow face close into mine, that intense gaze still locked;

- I have Hep C too you know. Two genotypes I gifTed to you lastnight. You very lucky boy. You can't have one virus without the other you nasTy highly viral loaded pig. If I am to pure blood SLAM you again I will need you to not want both viruses I have to gifT to you, but to really NEED both of them. And I mean NEED both of them.

He paused speaking, and for a few minutes there was not a word spoken from either of us, just the sounds of the sling chains gently clinking, and the squelching of my wide open gaping cunT that was still being used as a flesh-light as we both continued our fixed gaze that was becoming even more intense by the minute.

- I NEED both your med resistant HIV, and HEP C viruses to completely control me and fucking explode inside of me, to completely consume me, Sir.

Another dramatic pause for about a minute this time ...

- To even consider pure blood SLAMMING you again I am going to need you from right now to continually tell me which viruses of mine you NEED, why you NEED them, and to generally BEG me.

And with those last words he took his Serpent tatted Death Dick out of my cunT that was now super Gaping, sat back on his chair in front of the sling, and spent the next 3 hours FFisting me using either just the one or both arms, or one FFist if he was punch FFisting me.

During these 3 hours I grunted and moaned with pleasure as I flew high and in between relentlessly stating which specific viruses I was desperate for, why I needed them, and generally begging for a direct recharge.

As these 3 hours wore on I was able to take both forearms at the same time right to the elbow, and his one arm upto his shoulder. At least once every 10 minutes or so he would rail me with an aggressive punch fisTing!

I think I had found my calling;

A FFisting bottom👊🌹💪

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

A few more chapters ready to give, but before I do, I'd first like to give a BIG thank you to those who regularly show their appreciation by giving 'Likes' and 'Upvotes'.

Your encouragement is very much appreciated. So, if you really do like what you read, then keep the author fed.

I wish I could take all the images and ideas in my head and put them all to film. Phwooooaaar.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest pozNegLust
On 5/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, CumPig777 said:

HIV: Including the fast progressive CFR19 strain. Hepatitis B. ️ Hepatitis C Genotypes 1 & 6. ️ SyphilisGonorrhoea: Throat, Rectum and Penis (all clinical diagnoses (without tests) *unmistakable discharge from the Penis. Genital Warts: Anus (Clinical diagnosis).

The hottest words I've read in long time! 

Chapter 54; *GifTed with another Blood SLAM 💉

I had now been FFisted for six hours solid, with a small interlude at the half way mark where I had received a slam of meTh which saw the second half of our FFisting session become really intense with my cunT being completely and totally destroyed as I relentlessly BEGGED for another pure blood slam. Most of the second half of our FFisting session was also spent with our eyes fixed on one another.

At this poinT of our parTy and Play he was once again shoulder deep inside my piggy guts, repetitively pulling out just past his elbow and back to being shoulder deep again.

Shoulder Deep had been going on for about 10 minutes and I was now completely frantic to have his filth pumped into me, so I again took to BEGGING for what I needed, for what I craved;

- Sir, PLEASE, I cannot wait any longer. I really do NEED both your med resistant HIV and HEP C viruses. I NEED them to completely control me, to completely consume me, exploding deep inside of me as my body surrenders to your ever growing powerful force of corrupt DNA. PLEASE Sir, give me your t☢️xic filth. PLEASE. I am BEGGING you. Charge me upShow this nasTy poz pig your darkest demon!

His face suddenly went from a horny piggy lust expression to a straight blank stare. Oh fuck, I think I was about to get what I had been begging for. He pulled his arm completely out, and without any prompting I pushed out my brand new hanging prolapse. He stood up, cupped his balls massaging his perineum area until a whole load of Gono pus flowed out to which he grunted in pain. 

With the Gono pus that he had just coaxed out now leaking down his Serpent tatted shaft he began to bang his fully erect 11" Dick of Death on my prolapse, also wiping it back and forth ensuring his Gono was also being transferred onto me. He pushed my prolapse back in and in no time was back to masturbating inside of my destroyed wrecked cunT. It felt so fucking great having him wank off inside of me, using me as nothing more than a mere flesh-light.

Just like he did earlier when he was doing this he leaned over bringing his yellow gaunt face close to my face, again a mutual fixed gaze, but this time he was looking animalistic. I now knew he was about to get really fucking nasTy with me, and I could not wait;

- Just so we are very clear here, you want me to inject you directly into your bloodstream with my med resistant HIV virus, and my Hep C virus.
- Yes Sir.

Again he straightened upright, continuing to slowly masturbate inside of me; 

- Then if that is what you want, I want to hear you say it just like that. Make it very clear to me.
- PLEASE inject me directly into my bloodstream with your med resistant HIV and your Hep C, Sir.

😈😈

As soon as I said that he removed his hand from my cunT, but left his Dick of Death in there, grabbed onto the sling chains and bam, he finally started to fuck me properly, and at a decent firm moderate pace too. He gave me a knowing wink as though to say *let's fuck as real men should pig*. As much as I loved the 45 to 90 second pump and dump routine at my parTy lastnight this right here right now beat all of it, an unhurried fuck. Perfect. And he had stamina, however having now fucked me at this consistent pace for a good half an hour non stop he suddenly abruptly stopped and pulled out;

- No no no no no no, I must stop.
- Eh, what's up Uncle Jim?
- I almost came, and I want to last longer. Right, I think you have rightfully earned your special gifT.

He again winked at me which I returned with a huge big beaming smile, because I knew what he had meant. He attached a tourniquet to one of his arms and one of mine, and once again drew a syringe full of blood from his system. He then immediately poinTed the dirTy needle at one of my bulging veins and slowly slid it in. Holding very steady he looked up at me with that yellow gaunt face of his boring deep into my inner being;

- You do realise there is med resistant HIV in this syringe?
- Yes Sir, I do.
- And Hep C.
- Yes Sir, I fully understand.
- You fucking nasTy cunT.

We exchanged a brief mutual look of two highly infectious poz PiGs in heaT before he went to focus in on the task in hand. And slowly his t☢️xic filth went in, and I watched intently trying to keep still as I felt myself become highly aroused ... The needle came out, and he pressed down. It was at this poinT in time I became insanely aroused. My eyes began to roll into the back of my head, I began to groan very loudly, I took a super firm grip of the sling using both hands, and then my loud groans turned into a combined stunted whimpering and hyperventilating.

- Steven, are you okay?

Jim was concerned to how I was reacting. Was he going into some kind of shock he thought. No, that cannot be, he has already taken two pure blood slams from me, the first one over half a day ago at the parTy. After several minutes I settled down, looked at Jim and simply had the most massive smile from ear to ear. I was flying off of my tits on meTh, and was really getting off on being used, trashed, and infecTed with everything out there. I had changed and in a big way;

I remember when I arrived in the USA 5 weeks ago and met my boss Ayan for the first time we had this conversation;

- Well, firstly, no one is going to plant their seed inside of me as no one fucks me. I'm a TOTAL Top. And if someone were to fuck me, it would be with protection.
- So you must be NEG then?
- Yes, I am. All that stuff has always really scared me.

Only a short while ago I was claiming I am a total Top (well, I still am, just not at the moment), and that if anyone were to fuck me it would be with protection only, and that the consequences of risky sex had always really frightened me. Yet here I was, in a completely different mindset compared to 5 small weeks ago.

When Jim saw my huge beaming smile he pressed me;

- What happened then Steven?

- Sorry Sir, I just became extremely highly aroused just at the mere thought of your nasTy toxic filth rushing around my body. I watched it go in. Fuck, that was super intense.
- Fuuuuck, you are so wonderfully nasTy pig, it really makes you so fucking sexy as hell. Maybe next time I SLAM you, you could pretend to be NEG?
- Fuck YES SIR, that would be amazingly hoT.

During my super heightened state of arousal Uncle Jim had removed both of our tourniquets. No sooner had we had exchanged words in regards to doing some Neg-Poz role play both the tourniquets went back on.

FUCK YEAH, we were going to do it right now. Shit, now he really was charging me up, big time. He got a new syringe and needle, and once again obtained a whole syringe full of his super charged toxic blood from his system. Fuck, I could not wait to have even more of his toxic DNA pumping through my veins.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Chapter 55; *Uncle Jim's DirTy load up my cunT*

- What are you doing there Sir? Are you planning to inject and infecT me with HIV?
- Eh!? ... I thought you were already Poz pig!?
- No Sir, I am NEG with no other STI's either.
- That's a big shame, I've a syringe full of top quality corrupt DNA here.

As he said that last sentence he gestured the potential blood SLAM by slightly twisting his syringe holding wrist up and down in my direction. I was excited and becoming aroused to receive my fourth blood SLAM (the first being on the warehouse stage at my parTy) from this depraved twisTed Top.

I was also becoming really turned on that we were both now pretending that I am NEG with our Neg-Poz role play which came to us all so very easily. He came over to me and started to tap for a vein. Once a bulging vein was located he slipped in the dirTy needle, held his very steady hand still and looked up at me with a full on intense look.

I could tell our Neg-Poz role play was driving him crazy, but he knew he had to contain himself and his steady hand for the imminent moment.

- What are you doing Sir? ... I told you I am NEG!
- You haven't at any poinT said STOP, which I have interpreted as you seeking to get knocked up.

Just like a little while ago we exchanged mutual glances of two highly infectious poz PiGs in heaT before he went to focus in on recharging me up. Looking at my arm his third and final pure blood slam of our private one on one parTy and play session rushed around my body as it was slowly pushed in. Again I watched intently as his toxic DNA entered me, trying very hard to keep still as just like last time I felt myself becoming highly aroused ... 

The needle came out, and he pressed down. And AGAIN I instantly became insanely aroused with the exact same reaction as last time;

My eyes began to roll into the back of my head, I began to groan very loudly, I took a super firm grip of the sling using both hands, and then my loud groans turned into a combined stunted whimpering and hyperventilating. This entire process of my bizarre reaction again like last time lasted for several minutes.

Uncle Jim knew the second time this was now happening that I was merely in a heightened state of arousal. This time concern was not needed nor given, and instead Jim came to the foot of the sling, slid his thin yet long 11" serpent 🐍 tatted poz Dick deep inside of my battered destroyed cunt, and forcefully fucked me with long and hard fast paced strokes as he poured out a constant tirade of Neg-Poz rolelay verbal on a loop;

- Fuck YEAH, take my unprotected poz dick faGGot ... TAKE IT ... Open up that warm wet NEG cunT, c'mon pig, open it wide and get ready to accept my med resistant detectable virus nice and deep in your guts ... No condoms and no pulling out here boy ... 

He spoke like this and relentlessly fucked me during the several minutes I was psychologically reacting on a physical level to the latest blood SLAM. Despite my intense reaction I could still hear what Uncle Jim was saying which turned me on even more.

Once my reaction had settled I was able to regain my focus and looked up at the man who was pounding away at me. All I could see was this animal lust which at this moment I could not get enough of. I kept with the theme of our Neg-Poz role play;

- Fucking infecT me Sir. Knock me up.
- InfecT you with what faGGot.
- Your med resistant HIV. Let me have it.

He suddenly out of nowhere stopped fucking me, and like he had already done this morning leaned in over my torso bringing his gaunt yellow face close to mine. We stared intensely into each others eyes for a few minutes where he gently rocked his hips back and forth as he remained balls deep with his 11" of poz dick meat.

- So you want me to make you HIV positive?
- Yes Sir. Breed my slutty NEG cunT.
- You do realise I have Gonorrhoea too which dramatically increases the risk of HIV transmission. If I cum in you, you will become infecTed.

I responded with moans of pleasure as his hips continued a slow rocking motion with his beautiful serpent tatted poz dick remaining fully impaled.  

- I have Hep C too, and I'd say with your wounded cunT from all the FFist Fucking we have done this morning, you really will be guaranteed to get both of my viruses. Guaranteed!

His nasTy Neg-Poz role play talk again left me only able to respond with moans of pleasure. He leaned in towards me even more and now began to slowly lick my neck. Fuck, that was too much for me to take;

- Give me AIDS.

Both the rocking of his hips and the licking of my neck both stopped, and he brought his face back in line with mine, bored deeply into my eyes with his eyes, and very firmly said;

- You say that once more, and you are gonna fucking get it!

I suddenly felt myself completely submit in a way I had never experienced before. This feeling was followed with a few short sharp pants of my breath, and then ...

- Give me AIDS ... Sir

He gave me a real twisTed smirk filled with an intense depravity, brought his body up a little way from mine, spat on my face a few times, then brought his body upright, took hold of the sling chains, and without even a seconds notice commenced a violent hate fuck upon my poz cunT, and in about a short 30 seconds his breathing had become erratic, with his fucking changing to a pace that a Top does when he is seconds from unloading. He slammed his dick in deep and held it there, I felt it twitch, and then he began to roar like a wild animal.

Every few seconds he'd release the tension in his hips then tense them up again giving out a short hard thrust each time his toxic cum blew inside of me. Once spent he lay on top of me and we kissed passionately as our sweaty bodies slid over each other.

Edited by 6Cu6Mg6
paragraph alignment
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 56; *Ayan's call*

Uncle Jim climbed off of me, his serpent dick sliding out of my now without question, highly charged poz cunT. He prompted me to get out of the sling and kneel before him, but I was too trashed to move properly, so he helped me out and guided me to the kneeling position. He looked down at me as I looked up at him with his hands behind his head and feet hip width apart, standing strong above the new poz pig in town;

- I can see on my dick, your cunT juice, your cunT blood, my poz cum and what must be poz cum from various guys at lastnight's warehouse parTy, and my Gono pus too. Lick my serpent dick clean you dirTy pig.

I took hold of his long dick which was still fully erect, and started licking up and down and around his shaft. Every now and again I would put his serpent dick in my mouth and suck for several seconds before resuming licking him clean again. Throughout my licking and sucking he'd sometimes grunt and groan as I eagerly ate the evidence of where he had been;

- You are very good at that pig, you're a complete natural. And fuck, what about that Neg-Poz role play, that was fucking hoT.

As I continued licking I looked up at him with eager puppy eyes and nodded in agreement. Once he was clean he had a carnal need to get irTy again, so he instructed me to stay where I was and that he'd be back in a bit. A short while later he came back, and carried me out of his play room and into his bedroom. Time to go to bed for some sleep?

Not just yet! He had laid out a large towel and positioned me on it on all 4's in a diagonal position to a large free standing mirror, and made me look at my reflection. 

I could not quite see the ''S6AT6A6N's WHORE'' written on my chest, but I could see the 6-6-6 written on my forehead, my new nasal septum piercing ring, and my round ass cheeks clearly. I noticed that my complexion was now of a pale/grey appearance, and that I looked really wired. Well, I was still really high on meTh. 

For the next four hours he alternated between FFisting me with both his forearms, almost up to his elbows now, one arm up to the shoulder, fucking me with that 11" toxic serpent dick of his, and punch FFisting me as well. It was really intense to watch him via the mirror as my destroyed cunT received a further hard battering. At the end of the four hours the final punch FFist came at me;

- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... Now push it out, c'mon pig push out your cunT, c'mon, bloom for your Uncle Jim.

I pushed and pushed and ... Out fell my big juicy, ridged, velvety, warm and wet prolapse. And an explosion of cum came with it landing on the towel. But it seemed nothing went to waste in this household as Jim promptly scooped it up, and rubbed it deeply in to my inside out cunT. He told me to keep it pushed out, then wandered off to his bedside cabinet;

- Fuck, it's already midday. I think it might be a good idea to call Ayan and see if he can let you have a few days off. There is no way you are going to be in a fit state for work tomorrow.
- No it is okay. If I can get home sometime this afternoon I can sleep this evening and then all day Sunday then go to work on Monday.
- But today IS Sunday.
- Wha'? I've lost a day!?
- Seems like it pig *He said in a cocky tone*

He brought his phone with him over to where I was on all fours, sat by me, dialed Ayan's number, then started to play with my prolapse, stroking and rubbing it as he was waiting for Ayan to pick up.

- Hello.
- Hey Ayan buddy, it's Jim.
- Hey Jim, how you doing?
- I'm doing very well thanks. How are you yourself? 
- Yes, I'm very good also. Todd seems to have suddenly developed a niggling chesty cough. But he is fine.
- Sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be okay. Thanks for the parTy lastnight by the way. One of if not the best one so far. I've still got that slutty English pig at my home too.
- Is he awake yet? I bet he must be out for the count.
- He hasn't been to sleep yet, well, not properly. He did seem to be drifting in and out of consciousness for a while back there in the sling.
- You've been playing with him all night. He must be totally wired.
- Well, not just playing, parTying too.
- Some more broTherhood shots eh!?
- Well not exactly. I've given him one meTh SLAM, and three more pure blood SLAMS, alongside FFisting him for most of the night. Even got some Neg-Poz role play into the mix too.
- Jim you wild nasTy pig. And three more pure blood SLAMS .... FUCK. But you had the highest viral load out of anyone at the parTy lastnight
-Yeah, think I may have contributed to raising his own viral load.

They both laughed.

- Listen, the main reason why I am calling you is, he indeed is very wired, and wondered if you could do without him at the office for a few days, give him time to recover a bit.
- Actually, I just emailed him a little while ago to tell him to take two weeks off, and to return to work on Monday, two weeks from tomorrow.
- Ahh, Great, I'll let him know that. I'm just rubbing his prolapse now, and want to cum on it, then I'll send him for some sleep.
- Okay Jim, you dirTy dawg. Catch you later.

They both said bye to one another with Uncle Jim kneeling behind me and spreading his Gono pus all over my meaty velvety prolapse before he began to masturbate over it. We looked at each other through the reflection in the mirror with his eyes full of greedy animalistic lust. I knew he was going to cum, and soon by the way his breathing was quickly becoming rapid and the way his body was already tensing up. I was so hoping he would be cumming over my flopped out cunT, especially as I was increasingly feeling submissive towards this man. I think his corrupt DNA must be working it's magic! 😈

I was right that he would be cumming soon as he started to roar and I saw the first handful of sprays of poz cum as they squirted all over my prolapse. Once he finished cumming he pushed my cunT back in, picked me up and carried me over to his bed, laying me on another large towel. This fucker was very well prepared. Still horny and still with a rock hard poz serpent dick he climbed on top of me, slid deep inside of me, and slowly fucked me, kissing me and stroking me for at least another hour where he then came inside of me AGAIN!

He plugged up my huge gaping cunT with the biggest butt plug he could find in his collection, and told me to try and get some sleep. I do not know how I could as I was so wired, yet, I was also extremely exhausted, so at least laying down with my eyes closed was more than welcomed. I actually did end up sleeping the entire day albeit  drifting in and out.

Sunday evening Uncle Jim fed and watered me, then drove me home where I slept right through to Monday night except for piss and drink breaks. 

For the rest of the week my body and mind slowly processed recent events with lots of sleeping in between, a stray message from my boyfriend Lew back at home saying he misses me, and a few social tea and cake visits from my neighbour Ramon whom I knew to be a poz chaser albeit his hyperspermia poz bull husband Edward didn't want him to convert. I could feel an energy growing inside of me with the desire to give Ramon what he has been craving all this time! Would I be gifTing the neighbour?~ Keeping Uncle Chad's memory alive.

On the Friday of my first week off the sexual health clinic called me out of the blue, telling me that the Doctor wanted to make an urgent appointment to see me, and a date for this coming Monday afternoon was set. What did they want?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

On 12/28/2019 at 2:46 AM, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

Prequel to Chapter 45; *Waiting*

I lay in the sling in the darkened candle lit bathroom with the Lucifer chants ringing through my ears, Todd's pus-piss soaked Jock stuffed in my mouth, two of Todd's super charged up toxic loads deposited deep inside my rectum, restrained by my ankles and wrists, with a brand new cunT to my name. For a few minutes I lay just like that. And then, with the bathroom door still locked I was soon feeling a pair of hot hands molest me, tugging at the nipple clamp chain and rubbing me all over my helpless body. THEN ....

AfterUncleToddDemonFuckedMe.jpg

I'm sure I met this guy some years back and would have loved to have got both our assies looking like this.

• Like 2