Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 70 *Calling Edward, and Ramon's Dildo mischief*

As I received my tattoos and piercing Ramon was still back at Todd & Ayans in their kitchen, and had decided it was now time to telephone his man. He dialled, it rang ...

- Hello my precious, is that you?
- Hey Daddy.
- OMG, I have been going out of my mind with worry. How are you? Where are you? It's not too late to take you to get PEP, I think there is a few hours of a window of opportunity. Please come ho...

Before Edward could finish saying the word 'home' he broke down into tears, tears of relief and all kinds of different emotions.

- Daddy, I want you to listen very carefully to what I have to say. Don't worry, I am safe, I am okay, but I want you to know that I want to be P☣️Z, and if our relationship is to survive you have to respect that, so there will be under no circumstances any PEP treatment. I over the weekend took highly charged cum deep inside my cunT and super T☢️XIC blood slams and I fucking loved it. And I know you have always dismissed my desire to do a poz gangbang dancing gig at Aiden's club but that is something that I am now going to do, and soon. I do want to be with you, and I love you very much.

Ramon had expressed directly what he wanted, and his needs. After he finished speaking there was a dramatic pause of a few minutes where Ramon listened to Edwards crying on the other end of the line which over those few minutes subsided until he stopped.

- *sniff sniff* Well, it seems I have kept you from being who you truly are, and as my beautiful boyfriend whom I truly love with all my heart I am sorry for that. I thought you would eventually grow out of what I thought was a chasing phase. I guess I have to accept this is your chosen path and destiny, however that will NEVER change how I feel for you, and I want us to stay together, we can work this out. Where are you? I can come and fetch you now if you like. 

- I love you with all my heart too daddy, so I am very happy you are accepting the inevitable. I will make my own way home, and I'll probably come home tomorrow at some poinT. 

Edward and Ramon said their goodbyes, with Ramon leaving the kitchen and made his way down to the Demon Dungeon. Having just spoken with his man and getting off of his chest what he wanted to say he suddenly felt completely free. On a little coffee table to the side of the red leather couch was some wraps of cocaine, and that is where the stage was set for the later in the day as the cute NEG Latino PiG snorted a big fat line up each nostril. Would he not touch anything as he had been strictly instructed to?

Back in town the tattooist had just finished my new PA piercing, and Uncle Todd the treated us to have a lovely late lunch. He didn't seem to have much of an appetite, and that chesty rattling cough was beginning to really worry me. We had finished eating and were waiting for the bill when ...

- Fancy going for a few drinks PiG? Celebrate your new life as a pierced and tatted P☣️Z PiG, ready to share your nasTy gifT?
- I think we should go home now, and check on Ramon.

Truth is I wanted Uncle Todd just to get home and get some rest. Upon our return the house seemed empty, no sign of Ramon anywhere. 

- He has to be in down in the Demon Dungeon, c'mon PiG, let's go and check to see if your first ever gifTee is down there. 

As we made our way down the staircase we could here moans and groans. And as we reached the bottom we both saw a vision that made Uncle Todd go into panic mode. Ramon was knelt down, naked, wearing the chained nipple clamps, riding frantically on a large dildo, and was riding it INSIDE of the reverse pentagram on the marbled floor. He also had lit all of the candles surrounding the pentagram and directly in front of him by his knees was the book of ancient languages, opened!

Uncle Todd calmly yet firmly spoke

- Okay, now don't move a muscle Ramon, and don't utter a word. Keep very still. I am going to come over, snuff the candles, and retrieve the book, and we'll take it from there. Don't move. Keep quiet. 

But Ramon seemed to be too coked out of his tree to be listening properly as he leant forward placing his palms on the book and spoke;

- I have heard about your inner demon Uncle Todd, and I have often fantasized about you becoming possessed and literally fucking the HELL into me. I wish you would. Oh I wish you would.

Suddenly the bulb blew plunging us into a candle lit darkness, and the room without a doubt in the blink of an eye became very hot. I looked over to Todd who had his head clasped in his hands and he began to plead;

- No, don't make me do it. I promised my friend I wouldn't touch him, no, please don't ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 71; *The return of Uncle Todd's Demon*

And with that his arms dropped to his side as his now visual gaunt suken cheeked yellow eyed face that was lit up by the candles let out a wild shriek with his expression showing a man in distress. The wild shrieking eventually came to an abrupt halt, and Todd grunted as his chest shoulders and head were thrown forward as though something had just hit him. And bam, just like that he had the same demonic look as he did the night he fucked me when he was possessed by a demon. He looked at me, snarled, and then casually walked away to his BDSM trunk, put on his executioner mask, then made his way to the entrance to the reverse pentagram. 

By now Ramon who was still on his knees had turned around to face demon Todd. He snarled at the naked defencless NEG PiG who suddenly became frightened by Todd's recent possession;

- No, please, no ... I've changed my mind, oh no, what have I done?

He inched his way back a few inches so he was now resting on the book, and then in fear and by an unnown force he froze on the spot. Todd in his possessed state snarled louder and louder at Ramon and ripped his own clothes off until everything he had just been wearing lay in shreds around him. Snarling, and now naked, and although he was clearly now very sick his death Dick was more engorged and erect than I had ever seen it, with Gono pus trickling down his shaft, veins bulging, and some sores too. In his possession he seemed to have developed a super strength as he bent down to pick up Ramon like he was a tiny light feather, stood upright and impaled the PiG onto his Diseased Demon Death Dick and without pause commenced a brutal super powerful Demonic hate fuck, like he was some young fit athlete in their late twneties. Ramon started to whimper ...

- No, please stop Uncle Todd, it's hurting, please stop, please .... no .... no .... *whimper*

I knew were Uncle Todd & Uncle Ayan kept a stash of joints, so I got a few, got naked, and lay in the sling getting stoned (which helped with the piercing and tattooing pain) and enjoyed watching the demonic fuck show.

This brutal super powerful Demonic hate fuck had been going on for hours without a moments pause and I could tell Ramon was getting worn out, every now and then pleading to be let go through whimpers as his NEG cunT got brutalised and torn to pieces. You want to fuck with the Demons, then you had better be careful for what you wish for. And then, I heard footsteps, it was of course Uncle Ayan;

- Oh no Todd darling, you promised me you wouldn't do this, you are too weak to handle this now ...

Todd glanced over at Ayan and for a reason I do not know that seemed to be the catalyst to take this wild feral Demon fuck to it's cum climax conclusion, and with that Todd fell to his knees with Ramon still impaled on the end of his Demon Death Dick, pushed him onto his back so the Demon was now brutally fucking Ramon missionary.

- No, please stop, please, I need to rest, it hurts.

But Todd was not there to hear the pleading for mercy. None was shown! It was not long in this position before I could see Todd's frail skinny body tense up alongside his Demon snarls get louder and much more aggressive. I knew he was close, so I got up out of the sling and positioned myself for a rear view, and I was just in time as Todd's Demon head tilted to the dungeon ceiling as he let out a growl that was not of this world. I looked at his wasted AIDS ass and saw his perineum begin to twitch and I knew then he was cumming inside of the PiG;

- Fuck, my ass is burning, what is happening, my ass is burning up ...

After a few minutes of Uncle Todd propelling his Death-Seed deep inside Ramon's NEG cunT his growling stopped and he slumped over Ramon, not moving nor making a single sound, with the exception of his perineum still giving the odd intermitten twitch. Ayan rushed over and felt Todd's right wrist.

- I can barely feel a pulse, I'm taking him to the emergency room.

Big strong beefy Arabian Ayan picked up his frail sick husband and whisked him away, leaving behind a brutally fucked and visibly shaken Ramon. He couldn't seem to move either albeit fully aware of his surroundings, so I carried him up to the room we were staying in, lay him on the bed, and we cuddled face to face;

- Even though my cunT is still burning I'd love you to fuck me, Sir.
- Well, no fucking for me for a few weeks as my new PA piercing heals up. Hey PiG, if your Edward could see us now, eh.
- He might be my Daddy, but you are my SIR, you are the Alpha, and you own me and my cunT. I can't wait to become infecTed with your dirTy DNA.

We chatted for a while until the crazy events caught up with us both and we just passed out through sheer exhaustion. We had been asleep for several hours when there was a knock on our bedroom door, and in walked Ayan. I sat upright all bleary eyed;

- Hey Uncle Ayan, where is Uncle Todd, how is he??
- He is in the hospital now in intensive care. Steven, you are back at work tomorrow, so I shall drive you both back home. I need to be alone tonight.
- Oh, okay.

Ramon and I got up, got dressed, got our things together, and Uncle Ayan drove us home. Ramon could have easily gone into his home to be with his man, but he chose to come in with me instead, and we slept one final night together before he returned the following morning. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 72; *Ramon's parTy invite*

Two weeks had passed since I returned to work after my two weeks off, thus is had been two weeks since Uncle Todd had been taken into hospital. One week after admission Uncle Ayan informed me that he Uncle Todd was still in intensive care, that he had now lost his sight, and his CD4 now stood at 0. Today (Monday) after two weeks since his admission I asked after Uncle Todd, only to be told very quickly that he was comfortable, and that I need not ask again. Uncle Ayan seemed to have closed down from anyone knowing more details. 

Tuesday morning came and it had been 16 days since Ramon had taken a blood slam from Uncle Todd with my nasTy T☢️XIC filth, and he today had woken up feeling flu like, very achy and he felt freezing cold, even though his skin felt very hot to the touch. His sexy olive skinned chest was also sporting a rash. He went to bed that Tuesday evening a number of hours before his usual bed time. He felt absolutely fucking dreadful. But this was just the beginning 😈

During the night he woke several times drenched in severe nightsweats, and for the next two weeks he was constantly sweating heavily, at night, and during his waking hours.

A week before Ramon's fuck flu started he had arranged with Aiden to do a dancing gig at Aiden's club on the following Friday night, and now it was Wednesday morning the day after his Fuck flu had commenced the dancing gig was now only two days away. Just like he did with me Aiden sent out an invite in name of the much sought after prize in the city; Edward's boy, that everyone knew was completely out of bounds, until now that is. The invite read as follows;

<><><><><><><><>

Good afternoon patrons, Friday the 12th of September will see a double dance act perform. The supporting act sees the return of Stevie-boy, the English PiG who arrived here two months ago that you wonderful P☣️Z PiGs knocked up. And headlining the dance show will be none other than Ramon, Edward's boy!

Ramon & Edward are still together, but due to a change in circumstances this HoT piece of highly sought after NEG MeaT is available from this night onwards. At the time of this invite Ramon is NEG, however the usual parTy rule of absolutely NO condoms permitted will remain enforced, so come and corrupt the active bug chaser with your T☢️XIC DNA! 

Reserve your tickets the usual way. Tickets available until midday on the day of performance. The parTy will begin from 10pm last right through until 10am, with the performance beginning at 10.30pm.

<><><><><><><><>

Aiden checked ticket sales 1 hour after he sent out the parTy invite, and he had completely SOLD OUT, with emails already pouring in saying they tried to get a ticket but it was displaying as sold out within 20 minutes of the tickets going on sale. Well, everybody in the city had been hankering after the sexy bubble assed Latino PiG for years, and now everybody was being presented with a golden opportunity to USE the ass that had all this time been strictly prohibited. Aiden made a decision and sent out an update;

<><><><><><><><>

Good afternoon once again patrons, Some of you will be aware that all 100 tickets sold out within 20 minutes. We at Aiden's club always set that limit as we like to try and create as much space as possible. However, we realise that this is an extremely special event so 50 more tickets will be going on sale. Grab them whilst you can because once they are gone, that is it, there will be no more tickets to be made available. 

<><><><><><><><> 

Within 10 minutes of these additional 50 tickets going on sale, they too had also sold out in super quick time. 150 citywide P☣️Z locals all coming to watch Ramon dance, and then, FUCK him. Of the 150 parTy goers 66 had either never been on meds, or been off of them for 2+ years, 53 had been off of meds for 6+ months, and the remaining 31 poz fuckers decided that on the day they bought their ticket to stop their meds as to hopefully be at least partly charged up for the gig in 16 days time. 

Edward came into the bedroom with some soup, and yet another wet cold flannel to cool a very much overheated Ramon down;

- Hey Darling, how are you feeling?
- Fucking dreadful Daddy *he said in a feeble croaky voice*
- Here's some soup. 

Edward mopped his boy's red hot forehead with a cold flannel ...

- I just called Aiden and said that you are too unwell to dance on Friday. I guess Stevie will have to go solo again. 

As soon as Edward left the room the sero converting Ramon was on his phone sending a message to Aiden;

"Hey Aiden, it's Ramon. I understand my silly boyfriend Edward has said I am too sick to dance on Friday. I am indeed very sick. I am in bed with the fuck flu. A couple of weeks ago I was fucked multiple times and received blood slams from someone who is highly infectious. I KNOW what is happening now is definitely the fuck flu. However, no matter how awful I am feeling Friday evening I shall be there. My dance parTy is STILL going ahead. Maybe some meTh could help 😈 I shall see you then."

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Ramon was knelt down, naked, wearing the chained nipple clamps, riding frantically on a large dildo, and was riding it INSIDE of the reverse pentagram on the marbled floor. He also had lit all of the candles surrounding the pentagram and directly in front of him by his knees was the book of ancient languages, opened!

If I were in Ramon's place, I'd have done the exact same thing, such a hot story

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, wm4bm said:

Damn! Hot story, I hope Steven's boyfriend from England visits and gets demon seed and converts! 

I am very pleased someone has noted that poor boyfriend Lew back home in England is being NEGlected. Will he visit? And if he does, will he receive Uncle Chad's legacy via boyfriend Steven? .... 😈

Chapter 73; *Ramon and his neighbour*

I was in regular contact with Ramon so knew that Edward was under the impression that the dancing gig was off, but I KNEW it was still going ahead! 😈

I worked for the next few days as Ramon lay in bed with a hard sero conversion. He sweated day and night, he still had the rash on his chest, and every muscle and bone in his body ached. And here it was, dancing Friday had arrived! Edward walked into the bedroom to give Ramon his breakfast;

- How you feeling today Darling?
- I still feed horrific, but I am sure I will forget about it once I am getting gang fucked tonight at my dance gig at Aiden's club.
- But, I thou ...
- Yes, I know you cancelled it. But you didn't think to talk to me about it. I thought we discussed this, that you have to accept my path of destiny, my needs and desires to fulfill me. I contacted Aiden shortly after you spoke to him and told him the parTy is still going ahead. I shall be going to Stevie's at 3pm today to practice some dance moves with him and generally get ready for tonight's gig.

- Are you sure you are up for it tonight. There will be at least 100 guys wanting to fuck you.
- Yes I am sure. And yes I know. I HOPE there will be many more than 100. Does it bother you?
- Weeell ... I still feel very strange about sharing you. You are my boy and I feel extremely protective over you.
- I know you do Daddy, but as I said, if we are to work you will have to let me be me.

Edward left the room sighing with an inner turmoil. He wasn't ready to share Ramon. And he was also finding it difficult knowing that Ramon was becoming P☣️Z and he was not the gifTer. If anyone who should be sharing that bond with Ramon it should be him. Well, if you snooze you lose. It was soon 3pm and the sero converting Latino PiG dragged his aching sweating body to next door.

- Hey sexy boy, come on in.

Ramon walked in and collapsed onto my couch. 

- As you know I have tried to visit you several times these past few days but Edward kept saying you were asleep even though you had just told me in app that you would love to see me. You looking fucking dreadful by the way, but still super sexy and cute.

- Yeah, he is going to have to deal with his insecurities and jealousy. Time will tell. And yeah, I feel horrendous, but it is all worth it.
- Stand up.

He stood up and I walked over to him and pulled off his tee shirt. 

- Fuck, that is one mutha of a rash you have on your chest there.

I pulled him tight against my body and we started to kiss very passionately. So very deep and sensual. As I was already topless I could feel his torso that was drenched in sweat and baking hot. *Kiss ... Kiss ... Kiss* As we continued to kiss I slid his shorts to around his ankles as I pervertedly groped his sweet bubble ass, so he was now wearing nothing but a red rubber jockstrap, and his footwear.

We stopped kissing so I bent down to remove his footwear and shorts from around his ankles, stood up and stood back to admire the wet SEXY sero converting view. What a sweet sight. I told him to lay on my couch on his back, and as he did that I quickly stripped naked to reveal my throbbing erection;

- Fuck, you are super rock hard Sir. The piercing looks great. And is that Gono you are leaking?
I climbed on top of him and inbetween his legs, and we continued to kiss passionately.

- I haven't had any sex since I got the piercing nearly 3 weeks ago with Uncle Todd. My balls are absolutely bursting to bust my sweet deadly death seed, and I think I am now healed enough to put my new fuck weapon to good brutal use. Yeah, that's Gono pus alright, BOY.

- How is Uncle Todd. I haven't heard any news.
- The last I heard was about 10 days ago when Ayan said he was comfortable. He does not want to talk about it anymore, so I do not even know if he is getting well, or even dead. C'mon, let's get that sweet cunT of yours PrEP'd for tonight's T☢️XIC gangbang. I have been in contact with Aiden, and he has 150 parTy goers attending tonight. Each and every one wants to fuck you, everyone is P☣️Z, and no one is on medication, absolutely nobody! And apparently 66 of these T☢️XIC fuckers have NEVER been on meds even though they have all been P☣️Z 10+ years. You are so going to get fucking charged up tonight PiG.

- Fuck YES. I have dreamed of getting gangfucked there by unmedicated P☣️Z guys for years. YES. And now it is about to come true, as I am sero converting as well. Perfect.

I took him into the bathroom and lay him in the empty bath and proceeded to administer 2 water Enemas on him, clearing his cunT to as clean as a whistle!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 74; *Converting cunT blood*

Ramon was now feeling so weak he could not get out of the bath, so I lifted him up and carried him into my bedroom and placed him onto the bed, instructing him to sit upright on the corner. I looked at him with an expression of deviance! 😈

- Are you ready to play, PiG?
- Yes, Sir.
- And are you ready to parTy? 💉
- YES, SIR!
- Good boy, now hold out your arm for me.

I attached a tourniquet to his upper arm and got him to make a fisT. Up came his veins, and in went two needles.

- I'm about to hit you up with two generous doses of meTh. Get ready for the ride of your life, PiG.

In went the first dose. In went the second dose. He fell back onto my bed with his torso momentarily bouncing with the sudden drop onto my mattress. He began to moan, and writhe about pulling at his sexy as fuck Latino PiG-tits. I propped his head up with a few pillows, attached my chain nipple clamps to those P☣️Z chasing PiG-tits, got my collection of five different sized dildos, and for the next two hours worked my way up from the smallest to the largest dildo until he had a nice small opened gaping hole. 

- Let's see if you can take Sir's FFist. 👊

Out came the crisco, and I FFisted my sero converting PiG for the next hour. Only with one hand, and only upto just past my wrist, but practice makes perfect! 🐷🌹

With three hours of non stop ass play he was now well PrEP'd for what would follow on after our dancing gig. And after three hours of playing with his sexy cunT I was so ready to bust my balls of nasTy filth, and I had all sorts to share; HIV, Hep C, Hep B, and Gono. I climbed onto the bed and inbetween his legs, threw his legs over my shoulders and poinTed my pus oozing fucked up dick of death at his gaping cunT hole and slowly pushed in the first inch. He gasped;

- Oh YES Sir, fuck me and breed my faGGot PiG-cunT with your HIV, Hep C, Hep B tainted cum. I am ready.

I slammed in balls deep which caused him to shriek ...

- OUCH, I just felt your spiked PA scratch me, Sir.
- Ssssshh - Just think, the more I tear up your cunT and make you bleed, and smear my Gono pus inside your SEXY cunT, the much better chance you have of picking up much more than you bargained for at tonight's sero conversion gang bang.

I started to slowly rut, drawing my death weapon all the way out, then slamming in hard all the way back in balls deep, continuing on with this repetitive rhythm for several minutes. I might have been working on opening his cunT for 3 hours, and he might be flying high on meTh, but my spiked PA was still making him wince as it tore him up inside, yet also amidst his wincing was an intense pleasure that the man that had gifTed him was not only fucking him how he wanted, but was also getting that sero converting cunT completely ready to catch as many nasTy bugs as possible. He was in seventh heaven!

I slammed in again, yet this time leaned in to his face and held my pozition. We stared at one another intently, reading each other, connecting on every possible realm that we could, and speaking to one another without the tool of voice. I once again kissed him slow and deep with a real passion, and it was at this poinT that I took to fucking him with a firm steady medium paced rhythm with powerful thrusts as our lips remain locked on one another. We remained locked in this position and rhythm for the next half hour, with our sweaty bodies in a tight embrace!

I felt his cunT during the last several minutes just completely relax around my deadly fuck piston which enhanced my physical pleasure feeling him become LOOSE. And then, yep a banging on my door which I recognised. I stopped kissing Ramon and came into the upright pozition, but I continued fucking in the same rhythm;

- That sounds like your man. Shall we see what he wants, eh?
- PLEASE don't stop fucking me Sir, it feels so fucking GREAT. I can still feel you scratching me up inside, yet now it feels albeit painful absolutely wonderful.
- I have a nasTy idea.

I withdrew my deadly fuck piston and knelt upright between my Latino PiG's legs.

- Fuck, look how bloodied my dick is, look boy, it is totally drenched.

He sat up and looked at my heavily bloodied shaft.

- Fuck, that looks so SEXY Sir. Keep fucking me until you cum, PLEASE. Dump your dirTy P☣️Z load deep inside of my poz chasing guts.
- You want to catch all of my nasTy bugs do you, huh?
- YES please, Sir. I don't care. I am yours anyway as you are the one that has knocked me up. You are my true alpha. 
- What would you be willing to do for me to dump my dangerously charged T☢️XIC load up your piGGy guts?
- Absolutely anything, SIR.

- Would you even beg me to breed you, and tell me why you want me to breed you, and generally talk very nasTy to me as I am fucking you and forcing your Edward to watch as I force you to stare into his eyes without averting your focus for even a single second?

- Anything you want, SIR.

I got him to return to laying on his back where I spread his legs wide open and finger fucked him with my three middle fingers, and to no surprise what they were covered with when I took them out.

- Sit up PiG, and sniff my fingers, go on, sniff them, and tell me what you see.

He again sat upright and gave my fingers a good sniff as he moaned in pleasure.

- I see my cunT blood, Sir.
- And what would you say there is a lot of in your cunT blood, PiG?
- Your dirTy nasTy virus, Sir.

- I'd say that sounds rather accurate to me. Now what I would like to see happen is for you to have a great deal more fucked up nasTy virus pumped into your guts tonight. And there are 150 willing and unmedicated horny T☢️XIC Bastards eager to do just that. To use you as the cheap and fucked up nasTy faGGot bug bucket that you are. Now wait right there.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 75; *Inviting Ed*

I went to my front door, unlocked it, and opened it ever so slightly leaving it ajar. I then took Ramon's phone from the coffee table in my living room and re-entered my bedroom.

- Now I want you to call Edward, put it on loud speaker, and say you are here at my apartment and that you want him to come over right now as you have something to show him. 
- Yes. SIR.

Once he had made the call I had him lay on his back with his head at the bottom end of the bed, and I stood legs hip width apart either side of his legs towering above him, with my arms crossed, and a devilish grin on my face. I heard my front door close. It's show time! 😈

- Ramon Darling, where are you?
- I'm in here, Daddy.
- What is it that you wanted to sho ... w ... me ... What the ...

I looked right into Edwards eyes and not for a second did I avert my gaze. He as if by some spell had his eyes fixed on mine too. I nodded gesturing towards my armchair ...

- Welcome Edward, take a seat.

He sat down tentatively. Our eyes still locked, he looking solemn, and I with my arms folded, and that massive deviant devilish grin as I stood over his sero converting boyfriend, the one he had tried so hard to keep NEG.

- Now PiG, my aching throbbing shaft is completely covered in your cunT juice that is teaming with my various strains of HIV, my various Hep C genotypes, and my Hep B all growing at an extremely rapid rate. Where do you think all that infecTed blood came from, huh?

- My cunT, SIR. And I am so happy that you took control and knocked me up.
- Are you certain it was me that gave you the very special gifT.

- On absolutely Sir. That large pure blood slam you gave me in the Demon Dungeon three weeks ago with a viral load of 690 MILLION would have sealed my inevitable fate.

Edwards expression said it all when everything just clicked into place and he finally realised where his boy was when he was searching for him. Our eyes were still locked and my cocky grin was bigger than before as I continued to tower over the sero converting PiG with my T☢️XIC dominance. 

- That's right Ed mate. As you spoke with Todd & Ayan in their kitchen 19 days ago I had your nasTy PiG in the Demon Dungeon down in the basement. Shortly before your arrival he received two broTherhood shoTs 💉 using my T☢️XIC filth, and as just mentioned, a pure blood slam too with my extremely dangerous viral load of 690 MILLION. That was the day that I infecTed your boy with HIV, Hep C, and Hep B, and there is no PrEP or PEP in the land that can now stop my aggressive CRF19 strain and med resistant strain of HIV that was transmitted directly to me ... You loved the thrill of the bug chase, didn't you, you nasTy fucked up bug bucket!?

- Yes, SIR, You truly are my true alpha in every sense of the word. You have marked me by infecTing me with your corrupt DNA and as such you now OWN me, and you are the only man I shall obey and be entirely subservient with. I shall take the piss and cum of each and every man you say I should.

- That's my PiG. Well you can start tonight at our dancing gig. 150 tickets have been sold to 150 unmedicated P☣️Z PiGs, some of whom are highly charged. You will NOT, I repeat NOT leave the club until you have taken all 150 loads up your sweet NEG cunT.

Edward just sat there stunned, our eyes still locked as his expression was that of sheer disbelief. Keeping our fixed gaze I knelt between Ramon's legs, pushed them apart as wide as they could go and again took to fingering his bloodied cunT ...

- I want you to have maximum absorption of all the fucked up virus that is on offer tonight, so open up that velvety soft NEG cunT of yours and accept the additional PrEP you are about to receive.

I slid back in balls deep which saw a yelp of pain, but that didn't stop me from immediately going back into a moderately paced firm fuck with powerful thrusts as Edward continued to be transfixed by my locked gaze and expression which was now an arrogant smirk. I looked up to him as I fucked Ramon with my fists pinned down on the bed either side of him;

- I knocked your boy up Ed. I pozzed him up. I infecTed him. He is now my PiG. As his sole OWNER he obeys me and me only. I am the dominant alpha. You're way too late to be getting PEP for your boy now as he is clearly sero converting as I speak, and in a few weeks time he will be able to boast a HIV+ test result, and much more of that I am most certain. ☣️☣️☣️☣️

I scooped Ramon up so we were both sat upright facing on another with him impaled balls deep on my nasTy highly charged death weapon, and I maneuvered us so Ramon had his back to Edward. I slipped my hands underneath the red rubber jockstrap that was perfectly hugging on Ramon's bubble ass and rubbed and squeezed his pert ass cheeks.

I looked over to Edward and he was no longer looking at me, and I knew exactly what he could not stop looking at, that being my bloodied death shaft sliding all the way in and about half way out, and all the way in again into his boy's NEG cunT, and so on. My twisTed mind thought I would give him a better view, so I cupped Ramon's ass towards his ass crack and pulled his ASS cheeks completely apart as to expose his sweet and bloodied NEG cunT hole;

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 76; *A show for Ed*

- Hey, look at that Ed mate, your boy's sweet as fuck soft, wet and warm NEG cunT wrapped around my dirTy fuck weapon keeping it nice and cosy. Yeah, go on, you have a good look, no sweeter sight is there.

I decicded it was time to take it up a notch or ten and from nowhere commenced a violent and aggressive high speed hate fuck which threw Ramon forward and which caused him to repetitively grunt loudly as violent stroke after violent stroke I was winding his normal rhythm of breath. I kept up this brutal assault on my PiG's cunT hole for several minutes, then stopped to one give him a break, and two catch my own breath.

I once again maneuvered us, this time so we were at a side profile to Edward. Ramon began to shake, and when he answered my next questions his voice trembled via the physical shock of the hate fuck I gave to my PiG;

- That my nasTy bug bucket PiG was a ''hate fuck''. Did you enjoy it?
- Yes, SiR. It really hurt, but the pain was pleasurable as I knew you were really enjoying it, and my cunT now belongs to you, so you can fuck me whenever you want, and however you want.
- Did you hear that hey Ed? ... I can fuck my PiG whenever I want and however I want. Your boy sure knows his place. So, you really love it huh when Sir hate fucks that oh so sweet cunT of yours?
- Oh FUCK YES SIR. I HOPE you fuck me like that as often as possible.

I removed Ramon from my wet P☣️Z piston and stood up so I towered above him as he knelt before me, both of us with our sides still to Edward. It was then I noticed that my strongly curved super charged fuck weapon that was oozing pre cum and Gono pus from the tip was not not just a little bit bloodied, but a lot. I started to laugh loudly and arrogantly as I realised he was really going to pick up everything tonight. With one hand I held the back of his head, and the other I held my heavily soaked death shaft and wiped it on the PiG's cheeks, lips, chin, forehead, and around his lips. In short, covering his face with my T☢️XIC filth 😈

- Go on, face towards your Daddy and show him with the highly viral blood markings on your face who OWNS you.
He swivelled around so he was now facing head on to Daddy Edward. I got behind him and slid back inside, again balls deep, and held my pozition;

- Would you take a look at my fucking nasTy PiG Ed. His cute beautiful face smeared and covered with my corrupt and highly charged DNA. You can see the evidence for yourself on your boy's face that my aggressive CRF19 strain and med mesistant strains are working their magic as his NEG cunT bleeds my very own unique mutated virus. PiG, look at your Daddy straight in his eyes, and say ... "HATE FUCK me SIR."

- HATE FUCK me SIR.
- You are going to have to do a lot better than that if you want something from me.

- HATE FUCK me SIR. PLEASE, I am BEGGING you to give me the most nastiest, aggressive and violent HATE FUCK you have ever given to anybody. Tear up my nasTy piGGy cunT even more, so later at the club I can be turned into a complete disgusting cesspit of stinking, rotten viral filth as those 150 toxic studs dump thier loads deep inside my guts. Oh PLEASE SIR. Oh PLEASE SIR. Blast me with more of your potent CRF19 strain. Add to my now ever growing viral load. PLEASE SIR ... PLEEEA

As he begged I felt a dark stirring in the pit of my stomach that no PiG had brought out in me before. And he done such a good job at convincing me of what he was asking for that I didn't let him finish the last part of the word 'please' and I with an inner rage that had been stored deep inside of me for years suddenly spewed out and I found myself completely losing it as I commenced a no holes barred fucked up violent brutal assault on my PiG's NEG cunT hole.

Such was the energy I was expending with my force I only lasted a few minutes before I had to stop to catch a breath. Ramon looked deep into Edward's eyes;

- Thank you for that SIR ... I really enjoyed that.

Edward broke his silence;

- Did you really enjoy that my sweet Ramon.
- Oh very much so Daddy. I just wish it could have gone on for a lot longer. I feel deeply connected with my wonderful SIR. A man who has given me a beautiful gifT.

I got Ramon to turn back to facing Edward from a side profile, and I joined that pozition as I knelt on my bed with my very own well used P☣️Z ass sat on my heels. My Death Dick was now really throbbing so hard it ached.

- C'mon, sit on Sir's highly charged fuck meaT and wrap those plump legs around me, I am ready to shoot off inside of you now.

Ramon did as he was told and there we were, now sat face to face, with his super cute rubber jockstrapped Bubble Ass carrassing my hands as his velvety, wet and warm NEG cunT was impaled balls deep on my bloodied Death Dick.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2