Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 43; *PrEP'd for Ritualistic-Fuck and Underground poz-parTy ~ Part 2*

With my new septum piercing, my tits clamped, and once again flying in a magical meth haze, Todd continued his methodical PrEP of the English bugged up poz-PiG;

Still positioned on the Stainless Steel Medical Examination Chair with my legs still in the stirrups I now had a rubber catheter inserted into my cunT. Said catheter was attached to a steel enema bucket filled with warm water;

- We need you completely cleaned out for tonight. I mean clean as a whistle. We are going to be requiring all the space you have got to give us ... Now drink up.

He handed me a plastic beaker with Bone Broth in for all the easy assimilated nutrients to keep my body firing on all cylinders for my big night ahead. I would be made to drink a lot of this during the day alongside tea. No solids from this poinT were allowed. Once all the warm water had entered into my colon I was made to hold for several minutes before I was then made to release. As soon as I released I was given another enema. And then, another! My gut was now totally clear, leaving plenty of space for all kinds of incoming traffic, and the first lot of one way traffic was only moments away.

During my enemas one thing that Todd done was to undress down to his white, damp pus-piss stained jockstrap, and they were about to be removed. I was summoned to get up from the steel examination chair and kneel before him. Towering above he looked down at me and I looked up at him with my brand new piggy septum piercing;

- Lick my jock boy, come on now, that's it, lick it up, that's it. Now sniff it, .... sniff again but deeper this time, yeah, go on, that's it, taste that pungent smell PiG. Now close your eyes.

I closed them which was followed by Todd removing his jock completely. With my eyes still firmly shut he grabbed hold of my hand and brought it up to his dick, prompting me to stroke it.

- That's it PiG, nice and slow. Make me HARD!

I slowly stroked, and it quickly grew! Even though he had very soon reached full on erection, I was expected to keep stroking and keep my eyes closed for a few minutes as a BARE minimum, as he groaned and grunted. 

- Now open your eyes PiG, and tell me what you see.
- Holy fuck. That looks like it could do some proper damage [ I gasped ]

My gasp was met with a simple short sharp arrogant smirk as he looked down at me. He barked at me to get up where he then cupped one of his hands behind my head and pulled me in towards his face, before shoving his tongue deep down my throat. His ripe breath continued project contamination, soiling me in any way it could. My NEG boyfriend Lew back at home would need to be very wary of me if he was near me now; I was now a highly charged up toxic riddled bug bucket! ☢️

As my throat was assaulted by Todd's tongue fuck he was collecting pus from my now heavily dripping urethra and repetitively smeared it on and in his AIDS wasted cunt-hole. My first session of bug swapping since my official diagnosis earlier today! After we spent some quality time exchanging pus and spit he let go of me and casually walked over to the rim seat, where he sat;

- C'mon PiG, get underneath here and lick my AIDS cunt. C'mon, it's good stuff, after-all, it just came from your dick.

I lay on the floor and slid underneath him, and there was his toxic wasted hole staring right in front of me. My tongue touched his cunT and slowly glided over, licking up my pus and his musky man scent. He grunted as his very well used hole twitched, which only served for me to get really into eating out his ass. I loved to eat out my man back at home, a very pleasurable experience, but there was something about the present rim play that paled rimming Lew's ass into insignificance. I was no longer a human having sex. I was a wild animal. Having spent a good half hour poking my tongue inside, licking over his exposed hole and chewing on his cunt lips Todd suddenly stood up;

- Get up sluT, and get in the shower placing your hands above your head on the wall of the shower head, and keep your head bowed down at all times.
- Yes Sir.

Once inside the cubicle and in position he climbed in behind me, turned on the water and fiddled with it until it was only luke warm. Then taking the unscented soap he washed me all over followed by a rinse. With the water cascading over the both of us he pressed the tip of his dick firmly against my poz hole, and leaned into my ear;

- My husband and I have prepared a parTy just for you tonight. Do you want to go? There will be lots of sexy ass for you to fuck there. I know you are usually a Dom Top.
- I'd love to go.
- Then we have to get you ready!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3

Chapter 44; *Todd Repossessed / Brutal bloodied-fuck*

As soon as he finished the last syllable of 'ready' he stood up straight, grabbed hold of my hips and rammed in balls deep into my cunT, snarling as he did so as I also let out a grunt through the sheer force of his thrust. He held that position for a moment or two before he pulled all the way out to the tip of his dick, then, SLAM .... back in balls deep.

Again he held that position for a moment or two before he once again pulled all the way out to the tip of his dick, then, SLAM .... back in balls deep. I was getting torn up! He repeated this several times until he decided it was time to go from first to fourth gear in one stroke, and that was it, he was now pounding me viciously; 

HARD -- BRUTAL -- No Mercy!

He didn't last long, and after a few short minutes of tearing me up he grunted, he roared, and he came as his dick slammed right to the back of my cunt;

More toxic filth coating the deepest depths of my rectum. With my head bowed down I saw a red fluid trickle down my legs with the clear water, then dispersing into a paler cloud as it hit the water at our feet. 

The water was turned off, he withdrew, and once out of the cubicle he dried me and promptly got me to lay in the sling where I was restrained by both wrists and ankles. The nipple clamps were tightened again. As I lay there spinning on meth and cunt torn up post shower fuck Todd continued his methodical plan of play. He distributed those black candles with the reverse pentagram engraved on them around the bathroom, lit them all, then taking the book of ancient language from the BDSM shelf he opened it to a certain page and book marked that page with a black feather.

Next up he took his Leather executioner hood that was on the BDSM shelf and put it on, which was swiftly followed by taking his soiled jock and stuffed it in my mouth using it as a gag!

Then he put on his old Leather Chaps which were now super loose around where they used to hug his pert ass, as he now had no ass. The scene was almost set for the next significant part of my PrEP for tonight and Todd was now standing at a side angle to the sling, just staring at me with his typical arrogant smirk (which looked super hot with his executioner hood on).

I glanced at his dick which was still hard, in fact, it was super hard, bulging and pointing directly to the ceiling. It was oozing pus, and was completely covered in my toxic cunt blood.

He finally organized for a Lucifer chant to come through the ceiling speakers; [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHO16SFkJ9g&t=992s

As the chant filled the room he switched off the light so we were now only dimly lit by the candles. There was a small wooden stool at the foot of the sling which he now sat on with his head resting in the palms of his hands. He was locked in that exact position without flinching a muscle for several minutes with only growls emitting from his body. As the Lucifer chant progressed so did Todd's growling, becoming louder, deeper, and more frequent. 

And THEN ... he abruptly looked up. Oh no, he was possessed again! He stood up abruptly kicking away the stool, looked at me snarling, and with no hesitation, IN he PLUNGED!

He brutally fucked me for a full hour, not stopping for a single second in his horned up demon possessed animalistic state. It became a real big bloodied mess as he completely tore me up a brand new cunT. As he got close to shooting his filth the rate and force of his pounding increased seeing the sling chains rattle in a hyper clinking melody.

His snarls became something that was from another dimension. He growled, he roared, and he inseminated with a second load of the afternoon, flopping on top of me with his snarling diminishing, and his entire being going into a quick doze mode.

He lay there for a few minutes becoming more and more still, after which time he smoothly withdrew his dick and left the room without looking at me or acknowledging me. Through the Lucifer chants that continued I heard the door lock. 

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/BloodiedFuck.jpg.706eb4739f433419ccacaff17182b4f7.jpg

BloodiedFuck.jpg

Edited by S6AT6A6N
sentence edit
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, S6AT6A6N said:

@steve-tmq ... Fantastic to hear you becoming so aroused at such filth and depravity. 👅

At hart I'm one twisted fucker that wants both to dish it out and take it.  As Top I fuck how I want until I'm finished and I don't care if the bottom is bleeding, I will not stop no matter what, until I finish.  As a bottom I expect the same from my Top.  I understand that this is hard for the bottom but we have to accept and just deal with it.

• Upvote 4

Guest takingdeepanal
4 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Exactly! 😈

And that's how bottoms should be fucked. Fuck what a btm/slave/boi might want - it's what the top/Master/Daddy decides.

21 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

@S6AT6A6N - I PM'd you

Ideas for the end of this story (jumping ahead), the ending to another story (again jumping ahead) and it's sequel are all jumping at me like crazy, thus, inbox is on hold for a wee while.

Hold that thought, and ride that double ended 15"er 😉