What is the farthest you have ever traveled for a hook up?

VersatileBreeder

• Moderators

Two hours and across a state line. I felt like a loser driving there sure I was being catfished. But it turned out to be one of the best fucks of my life. We ended up being together 14 years until he passed away unexpectedly. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Last summer, I got on a plane and went from Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale for a guy. My deluded mind thought I might begin a relationship with him, but once I met him and spent a couple days with him... yeah, not relationship material. But we did fuck a couple times. Planted some nice gooey babies in his hot hole. We got a video of it, so at least there's that. All that expense for what turned out to be a weekend fling. Don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon.

• Upvote 1

We flew from Philadelphia to Burlington, Vermont for a New Year’s Eve play party. I was a little leery going that far for basically hook ups. I was totally wrong to worry. There was an amazing group of guys and we all had an awesome time with each other ! Great way to bring in a new year and I highly recommend it !!!

On 11/1/2019 at 5:17 PM, NastyRigPig said:

I’m considering traveling to Ft. Lauderdale for a slam and sleaze session with Sean Storms.

Once again NastyRigPig your my hero - I'd LOVE to play in that PIG's dirty ripe stinking hole and a few other things.

• Upvote 1

Usually travel to IML in Chicago each year. Which is 559 miles from me. But definatley worth it. Have been to the city over a dozen times. Have never seen the city - except hotel, bookstrores, backrooms, bars and bathhouses. Sleep little, eat even less. Offer my ass up for all who want to deposit a load into my hole.  

• Piggy 1

Not quite the same thing, but I've travelled to MAL in DC and IML Chicago, Southern Decadence in New Orleans, Dore Alley and Folsom in San Francisco and Pride and Market Days in Chicago -- with the sole purpose of having sex (though not with, specifically, one person)!

• 1 year later...

my rule is:

”Travel time for sex should not be longer than the actual sex will take.” 

I’ve done my share of travel to and wasting time on flake hookups. So I came up with this rule.  It applies to both parties. Longer travel = more built up expectations = more pressure for the sex to meet those expectations = more chance the sex will not measure up to the travel investment, and seem disappointing.  This is a practical reality.

This rule has worked  REALLY well for me.   Every rule has exceptions, I know.  I’ll still drive a half an hour each way to put my load in an anonymous cum dump bottom. The quickness of that sex is part of the hotness.

The cool thing about the NYC to Massachusetts weekend of sex idea is it totally obeys the rule. What’s a few hours travel in hopes of a whole weekend of fucking?  However, I’d have a backup plan for an alternate sex weekend should things not work out with the host.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest faggotbitchboi

UK to Berlin, and then a drive to a farm in the countryside for a Friday night till Sunday midnight party organised by a German poz top friend.  Myself and another pig bottom were well used by the twelve guys there.