Have You Been Raped as a Child and Became Attracted to Men like your Rapist?

blktone67

Were you raped as a kid?  

902 members have voted

1. 1. Were you raped as a kid?

• No
    • Yes, but it was only technically rape - I consented and/or instigated it
    • Yes, but later I got turned on by what happened
    • Yes, and it continues to be a bad memory

6 hours ago, SoCalBBversbttm said:

How is your relationship with your brother now?  

No relationship thankfully,  but maybe I should thank him if he was why I love to be dominated lol

• Moderators
3 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

thia ís one sick thread that needs to be closed by the moderators.....

Moderator's Note: The point of this thread is for people to process their trauma from prior abuse. We believe that is a valuable thing.
If you think a particular post is beyond the limits of this site, please report it. People talking about childhood abuse in a non-eroticized way is within our rules. No one should be exploring their desire to molest a minor. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

i posted here awhile back about my experience and opening up about it helped me feel relief even though i didn't go into detail about my experience it let me push a weight off my back i was carrying for years. sometimes it helps to open up and sometimes it hurts. i still am me and my past made me who i am today. i wouldnt change the world and hopefully i can stay being me and love myself more. like o said in an older post o was raped at 12 never got help. i feared for my life i learned more about myself too. i found out i liked guys and i found out i wanted to be a girl. i even became a kind caring person and love to make people smile. i protect others from pain and torment like what i went through but im still mentally scarred from it. it will always be a part of me amd who i am. the only thing set in stone is the past. the future is still molded from today. this thread helped me understand myself more too. i hope that this may help others in the future and that everyone lives well 

technically, yes. many many many times stat raped. but the thing is I have always been so damn willing to let men use me however they want, whenever they want, wherever they want and pass me around to as many guys as they want because I have always been so girl and submissive and slutty. so nobody has ever had to force me or push to do anything cause I always wanted it. I haven’t even been worried about who was going to see these guys using me, from the time I started blowing boys at parties right out in the open. when people say you cant rape the willing I always think thats talking about me lol. but according to the law I was literally raped by hundreds and hundreds of guys. what I do enjoy is rape play where I pretend to put up opposition but just let the guys trash me. also love it when men are so rough with me that it almost feels like I’m getting gangraped. I have always watched prison shows and thought I would just be one of the owned trannies that just lets anyone use them whenever, wherever, no rape needed.

• Like 2

This is the root cause of my PTSD. Raped by someone I trusted and looked upon to be. Then shared my body with others so that I stay protected. Olders wouldn't have believed me. At some point I just accepted the fact that I am an object for men to use sexually. Something broke in me. I started enjoying my sexual role rather than fighting against it. At times I had a line of men who would fuck me breed me and leave. I grew up into a totally submissive bottom. That's who I am. Never fought back or spoke a word due to social stigma that men cannot be raped. A lot of men like me are mentally broken due to physical abuse. However they have no other choice but to accept the fate and at least enjoy what they are doing. Speaking now may help me heal or maybe get those individuals criminally charged however it won't change me from being a submissive bottom out to please men sexually. Best is to offer my ass without a fight.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2011 at 6:40 PM, BoyhoodSexAbuseActivist said:

No matter how much a boy/young man thinks he consented or enjoyed it, the experience of having an older person (male OR female) initiate sex or allow the boy to initiate sex can still have repercussions that won't be known until the boy is an adult trying to function in an adult world...

This is true in my case.  I and a few of the other advanced kids were regularly groped and masturbated in my grammar school math class. Some were taken to the cloak room. 

I thought little of it until i received my first Reiki treatment.  My Reiki Master had enough presence of mind to have a licensed therapist on hand.  At my heart chakra iI  began to recalll details and cried uncontrollably.   At 7 or 8 or 9, I was not able to give consent.  This monster's touch was a physical and spiritual violation. (And I'm a firm supporter of the dearh penalty for molesters. ) Under EMDR. (EMDR.ORG) treatment,  I made connections between those incidents and others trauma n my life.  One was the fear of standing out, of execelling. 

As an adult Reiki Master now, I understand that this is a disturbance of a child's energy and natural development.;  it is one step from homicide;  it is burdening of a child with an ephemeral  adult lust., a cynical attitude that young souls are disposable.  Reckless. Dangerous. Homicidial.

One reaction was to become so muscular, strong and unforgiving as an adult  so that if you crossed boundaries, you would never do it again. This nightmare,  who is no doubt roasting in hell, decided I would spend years in misery and therapy just so he could get his fucking jollies.  That buffed up me could have easily snapped his spine, no matter how frail and penitent he claimed to be.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I really was born to be used, fucked and bred by literally any male or trans girl that wants to use my body to get themselves off. I am glad so many men use me for my purpose. my entire self worth comes from taking loads.

i feel like we're the same. i feel that way too

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 1:21 AM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: The point of this thread is for people to process their trauma from prior abuse. We believe that is a valuable thing.
If you think a particular post is beyond the limits of this site, please report it. People talking about childhood abuse in a non-eroticized way is within our rules. No one should be exploring their desire to molest a minor. 

While this is true and I do support the concept 100%, it's a shame so many people have chosen to post what are pretty obviously fictional "look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm a whooooooooooooooooooore this is whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" tales under the guise of exploring/confronting their past. I recognize we can't call people out on this, but it really does cheapen the efforts by actual victims of abuse as kids to address their concerns and to let others know they're not alone. The price we pay, I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

it's a shame so many people have chosen to post what are pretty obviously [attention-seeking] fictional tales under the guise of exploring/confronting their past. I recognize we can't call people out on this

Actually, we can call people out on this just as easily as the people can engage in it. I'm dubious about calling it out doing any good, as that gives attention to the people in question. Downvoting such off-topic posts is entirely appropriate.

Though not technically r@pe and not technically under consenting age (so not statutory r@pe either), a friend (at the time) who was actually a predator threw himself onto me under the guise that he had feelings. In hindsight, he was really fucking harmless to me since I was bigger than him (in multiple ways). He did this to another friend of mine who was the same age (he was a few years our senior), and when we compared notes, we both thought he was pretty pathetic. Neither of us had any desire to go into explicit details other than to laugh at his lack of game. Or rather the one feeble approach he had for coming onto guys.

My concern many years on is that his MO tends to be involvement with youth groups (Boy Scouts being one) and whether or not he is grooming younger boys as a predator of them. I didn’t consent to him wanting to force himself on me and no penetration happened to me, nor did I have interest in penetrating him (for a wide variety of reasons). 

Don’t really know why I’m sharing other than a way of processing that early confusion in a kid’s mind that makes him question his sexuality before he might be ready to process that. Plus it was a time I was awkward anyway, so I hated him for creating that confusion before I was ready for it. On the positive side of it, I’ve learned that gay men aren’t in general the predators or pedophiles that are fodder for fiction. I’m no longer uncomfortable around other guys after a slight bit of therapy to uncover that. 

To the original question: No. Definitely not attracted to his type. Nor was my friend.

On 3/19/2023 at 4:07 PM, viking8x6 said:

Actually, we can call people out on this just as easily as the people can engage in it. I'm dubious about calling it out doing any good, as that gives attention to the people in question. Downvoting such off-topic posts is entirely appropriate.

I appreciate that (and you're probably right about the good it does). 

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2023 at 5:33 PM, Willing said:

I had a friend that was 13, he flooded my belly and his little sisters belly several times after church on Sundays when I was 8 at the time , his sister a little younger than I was 👄

And yes, I do find men like my friend desirable and attractive,  I wish I could find my friend from then, need another belly full, hot to think though his DNA is and has been and always will be inside me since I was 8.💋💧🍆

• Downvote 1

On 3/12/2023 at 4:00 AM, Lily95 said:

i posted here awhile back about my experience and opening up about it helped me feel relief even though i didn't go into detail about my experience it let me push a weight off my back i was carrying for years. sometimes it helps to open up and sometimes it hurts. i still am me and my past made me who i am today. i wouldnt change the world and hopefully i can stay being me and love myself more. like o said in an older post o was raped at 12 never got help. i feared for my life i learned more about myself too. i found out i liked guys and i found out i wanted to be a girl. i even became a kind caring person and love to make people smile. i protect others from pain and torment like what i went through but im still mentally scarred from it. it will always be a part of me amd who i am. the only thing set in stone is the past. the future is still molded from today. this thread helped me understand myself more too. i hope that this may help others in the future and that everyone lives well 

Wish you would dress 👗 me and let's hold each other 💋