52 minutes ago, Bolithouk said:

You’ve started. All you can do now is finish it. Don’t keep everyone in suspenders 

I am sure he will one day but at this time I guess he has more important things on his mind.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I cannot believe it is almost a fucking whole year since I published chapter 8! 😮

I do have several more chapters ready to share. BUT, do you want more? Give this a 'like' to show you do and I will keep developing the story.

I do have several chapters part written to the sequel to this story, with two other characters crossing over from my overseas story too, so central character Thomas most certainly has a LOT in store if I am to continue.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 9;

Once all of Sir's cold cum on his boots had been lapped up and made it's way down to my stomach my first after school training Tuesday session was over. I got dressed and he gave me a lift home. After we had arrived and parked outside of my parents house on the tree lined city street where we lived Sir handed me the bulb douche, the dildo he had just made me use on myself, the poppers, and a bottle of lube;

- Here, take these, and put them in your bag. - Yes Sir. Thank you.

He then handed me a small package wrapped in plain black tissue paper and ordered me to unwrap;

- A small present for the new boy in training. You will wear these each and every Tuesday for our training session, every Friday for the Rugby game, and every Sunday evening.
- Sunday? I quizzed ...
- Right, now listen up. You will be coming to stay with me as you know in 5 months time for two weeks of gymnastics training. Until then as you also know we will be having a training session like today each and every Tuesday after school. However, you will also make yourself available to me every Sunday evening from 10pm for 1 hour via video conference from your phone in your bedroom, starting this Sunday. You will make sure you are douched out before each Sunday evening mini training session, and will ensure every week that you have a dildo of my choice, the lube and the poppers to hand. Now come on, unwrap.

I eagerly unwrapped my gift. It was a brand new pristine brilliant white Jockstrap.

- Thank you Sir, and I understand all of what you just said, Sir.
- See you on Friday for the usual school Rugby game. 

Wednesday and Thursday flew by as I concentrated on classes and revision, with Rugby Friday upon us in a flash. My fellow students and I played our game with my team (the first year A Level students) winning this week, beating the second year A Level students whose age of 18 years old I shared having deferred a year from my studies. Unlike last week I did not walk the grounds before my initial meet up with Mr Jackson, instead I immediately made my way to the changing rooms. And this time they were full of players of both teams that had just played.

As we all changed Sir took his shower where I discreetly perved over his hairy solid rugby build and those insanely low hanging balls of his as the shower water hit and cascaded over his well trained physique.
Eventually everyone or so I thought had changed and left leaving me continuing to [banned word] over Sir in his extended shower time but now no need for discretion. It was now I would be taken by surprise as it wasn't just the two of us;

- Lee, safe for you to come out ... PiG.

Out from a locked toilet cubicle came one of the second year students who was a few months older than I. He was holding a bulb douche and an empty 2 litre plastic bottle of water. Having just obviously douched out he placed said items into Sir's locker, took the changing room door key from the locker and locked us all in, then joined Sir in the shower. 

No word was spoken, with Lee in one short swift move climbing in and placing his hands above his head and against the wall so he was facing sidewards to the opposite changing bench I was sat on, and arched his ass out. Sir immediately stepped forward and took to giving a firm hard spanking to the firm flesh presented before him, and wasted no time in lubing his fingers up with spit to proceed in giving Lee's sweet ass a good hard fingering which was met with submissive moans as Sir circled his Prostate.

I felt my dick begin to grow, but I knew I was not allowed to touch it as my sole focus had to now be in on my own cunt, so I stood up, pulled down my rugby shorts and brand new Jockstrap, lay down on the benches, and watched Sir USE Lee as I spat on my own fingers and began to finger myself. One of Sir's hands was giving the good fingering with the other giving regular hard spanks, and all the while Mr Jackson's Dick had become fully erect. Damn, I wanted that beast pumping away inside of me. 

My dick was now throbbing hard but I was managing not to touch it, just keeping my mental focus on fingering my cunt, and my physical focus on watching Sir in action. Suddenly he took his fingers out, guided his stud teacher Dick towards and onto Lee's pink hole, pushed the head of his dick in, took a firm grip of the fresh hip flesh that lay before him and slammed in deep causing Lee to yelp out as his body thrust forward with the force. Sir held his position as he with a deep perverted lust groped the back and sides to the torso of the body that was impaled on his perfect RAW Dick;

- You enjoyed Sir taking your virginity a few weeks ago?
- Yes Sir.
- Ready for another of Sir's hot thick loads sprayed deep into your guts?
- Yes Sir.

Mr Jackson began to fuck hard and fast, jack hammering with those fantastic low hangers swinging manically all over the place. He turned his head to look at me, stared right into my eyes as he kept his firm grip of plump hip flesh and continued his jack hammer fuck whilst smirking at me with an expression of an alpha in greedy lust and in complete control of his two rugby twinks. Taking his gaze back to Lee's back he grabbed hold of his shoulders with several further minutes of jack hammer fucking as I looked on fingering my cunt wishing it was Sir pounding away at me.

I looked down to my pubic region and noticed that without even realising that my pointless dick had become soft. Maybe this was an extra training session for me. 👅

Looking back at Sir his pace and style of fucking had completely changed to slow, steady, super violent thrusts, with those low hangers continuing to give me fantastic show like they were giving their own gymnastics performance. Then, Sir's hands went from Lee's shoulders to his hips and that jack hammer fucking returned;

- That's it, take it you slut. I'm close. Take my load. Take it.
- Yes Sir, stick it to me, load me up.

After a quick short sharp minute Sir slammed into Lee's cunt, held that position deep inside as he threw his head into the air of shower water spraying down hitting his face, grunting as he came. I lay my head on the bench, closed my eyes, and took to stabbing my own cunt harder and faster with my fingers, with loud moans and groans as I felt myself completely submit and let go with my dominant alpha in close proximity. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 10;

With a cunt full of Mr Jackson's cum Lee got out of the shower and began to dry himself with Sir coming and standing over me as I continued to jab my own cunt.

- That's it boy, you keep fucking yourself. And great to see you are realising your dick has no purpose ... And Lee, when you are dried kneel on the floor on all fours.
- Yes Sir.

Once Lee was dried and on the floor in the position he was told to get into, Sir told me to get up and kneel behind Lee, and open my mouth with my tongue hanging out as close as it could be to Lee's cunt without touching it. Once I too was in position Sir gave a specific firm instruction to the cum loaded second year student;

- C'mon boy, push out that cum, go on, push it out, push it out

I could see his cunt-hole twitch as he tried to push out Mr Jackson's load. A little fart with a few drops of cum were expelled ...

- That's it boy, c'mon, push it all out ... And Thomas, when it comes out, you will lick it up, close your mouth, and hold it there until I give further instructions.

Lee pushed for a little while longer, with air being farted out as he kept trying, and then, whooooooooooooSh, a huge dollop of cum squirted out, some of it squirting right into my mouth, some onto my right cheek, with the rest trickling out of his cunt-hole and down his perineum which I obediently licked up into my mouth and held it there as I had been ordered to. 

- Lee, Thomas, get up, and face one another.

We did as we were told. I couldn't even second guess what Sir was going to make us do next;

- Now I want you to kiss each other whilst swapping MY cum back and forth between your mouths, being careful not to swallow or spill any, just keep exchanging it back on forth, that's it, show Sir how great you both can be at snowballing. 

He stood there for several minutes watching us feel each other's naked firm young bodies as we exchanged his cum back and forth, whilst masturbating his teacher dick as we gave him the show that he wanted.

- Now split MY cum roughly in half between the pair of you, and swallow each respective half. Good boys.

We obeyed his last order of the day, and were then dismissed. Brother Peter came to pick me up, and I of course relayed straight away to him just what happened.

- HOT! I've for a few years had my suspicions about Lee's sexuality. Maybe he is like me and likes both!?
- So you are Bi then Peter?

Keeping his eye on the road he took his left hand and rubbed my thigh;

- It's okay that you are Gay Tommy, I will always love you, you know that. More than words. But, I cannot help myself either, I am attracted to both sexes. But nothing is hotter than playing around with you. My sexy twin brother.  

His rubbing of my thigh turned to a squeeze as he finished his last sentence. A few hours after he dropped me off at home he went to go on a date with the girl Amy who he met at the nightclub last week which left our Father and I alone as our Mother had left home yesterday (Thursday) for a few days to go and stay with her sister, Peter and I's aunty Jill. Mother had got to go and stay with her frequently since aunty Jill found her husband, our uncle Colin, in their marital bed with his best friend Rob from their school days. Needless to say they were separated now and going through a messy divorce.

Uncle Colin, aunty Jill, Mother, Father, myself and Peter had gone on family holidays together several times over the years as our Mother and her sister were extremely close;

On one holiday we shared a villa in southern Spain, and I caught sight from the corner of my eye uncle Colin cooling off in the outside shower, completely naked without his swimwear under the Spanish sunshine as we all lay around the pool on our sun loungers. Mine just so happened to be positioned so I could just about see the shower area. 

I perved over his hairy athletic physique with longing lust which he has due to his passion for working out which is appropriate given that he is a police officer. I guess it must have been the heat or something because he suddenly became sexually aroused, and I watched his dick go from a fat flaccid to a thick full erection. He stood sideways to my view and commenced tugging on one of his nipples and aggressively stroking his dick. I guess he'd have to make it a very quick wank as to not arouse suspicion. 

I continued to discreetly watch him until he was very soon tensing up his entire body including his large muscular ass that was now super clenching with his head tilted towards the cloudless blue sky, and there it came, thick ropes of cum spurting high into the sizzling air mixing into the coolness of the shower spray that rained upon his ever increasing tanned body. He must have real strong perineum muscles as his cum really did squirt high up.

However, his orgasm was by no means any kind of normal orgasm, with my first experience of seeing someone cum come from someone who most certainly was blessed with having wonderful hyperspermia. As a result the thick ropes of cum that his perineum muscles propelled out from his dick in a dance of perfect synchronicity with his large glute muscles clenching, the entire cum show lasted for a few minutes.

Once spent he finished the 'cooling down' shower he said he was taking. He certainly did need a cooling off. And I did too now having just seen that deliciousness. 😛

He then returned to his own sun lounger that was next to aunty Jill's, and simply carried on drinking his beer and reading his book as though nothing had ever happened. 

He never did realise I had seen him, and I had never forgotten that fine Dick on a fine specimen of a man, and the ridiculous copious amounts of thick cum that the stud produced. I was envious of aunty Jill, and all this time it seemed he also liked Men ... Damn!

Maybe Uncle Colin would use his delicious cop Dick on me one day!?👅

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Chapter 11; 

With both Mother and Peter out of the way on the same evening, and my sizzling sexy Spanish memory of time gone by stored somewhere in my brain, Father came into my bedroom where I was sat upright on my bed, studying. I was wearing a baggy tee and a baggy pair of shorts above knee height with a Jockstrap that I wore this afternoon during my rugby game. And Father, he was bizarrely wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. He moved some papers that were to the left of me and replaced them with himself, sitting right next to me;

- Hey son, how is the studying going?
- It's hard work Father. This particular module is very difficult so I am doing extra study time.

And without a single second missed he put his hand through my loose shorts and placed it onto my bare 'left' inner very hairy thigh, and began to slowly move his hand with small yet firm strokes.

- And son, when we are alone you don't need to call me Father. That is something that your Mother has insisted on all these years. So, when we are alone, just call me Daddy.

I trembled at the thought of the name change from Father to Daddy. Father was all so very formal, stiff upper lip, and so very polite, whereas Daddy was much more casual and care free. And I cannot deny, as I trembled at the sudden informality my hairy cunt hole twitched. I continued to try to study as Daddy continued to firmly stroke my inner thigh but he kept on talking to me too. I began to get flustered;

- Put your pen down son.
- Yes Daddy.

As soon as I lay my pen down he reached over with his left hand and grabbed my right wrist bringing it towards his towel, and placed it on top of his towel clad growing Daddy Dick. And with that he guided his left hand on top of my right hand showing me how to rub to his satisfaction which he displayed as shallow short grunts. He'd been guiding me for a few minutes when he took his hand away to let me do it all myself. 

I started to rub to my own unguided rhythm which soon turned into actually grabbing a hold of his Dick through his towel which saw my Father close his eyes, throw his head back onto my headboard and give a loud grunt. I couldn't believe what was happening, but I was more than happy that it was. For me this was the holy grail, well, almost. The actual holy grail would be my Father fucking me and dumping his load deep inside of my cunt, but, I never thought that would ever happen in a million years. Well, now it looked like that could actually possibly happen, if my Father wanted to that is. Fuck, I would LOVE it!

I continued to rub and rub, and grab, and pull, to the point my Father was getting rather worked up, and still stroking my inner thigh. He brought his head back from laying on my headboard and opened his eyes;

- Open up my towel son. Lay your eyes on what help to make you.
- Yes Daddy.

I opened the tucked in piece of towel on his waist and opened it up, and there it was, his meaty Daddy Dick, fully erect, and clearly heavily leaking pre cum. He took hold of the base of his Dick with his left hand so it pointed towards my bedroom ceiling, and there was so much pre cum it dribbled in bucket loads down his visibly throbbing shaft.

- Look what you have done. Look at the mess you have created.
- Sorry Daddy.
- That's alright son [ he said with his cheeky alpha smirk ]

He finally took his right hand away from stroking my inner thigh and lifted it to behind my head, took hold of my head and pulled me down towards his pre cum covered Daddy Dick;

- Daddy isn't angry with you for making such a big mess, but you are going to clean the mess you made up. Now lick my shaft from tip to base, and all around until there is no pre cum left.

- Yes Daddy

He pulled me to his Dick and slapped it repeatedly on my cheek and lips showing me who was boss, splattering my face with his pre cum in the process. I instinctively took a hold of the base of his Daddy Dick so I could lick him clean and got to work, starting by slowly swirling my tongue around the tip of his Dick. That would make sense I thought as that is where the bulk of the wet slimy delicious mess seemed to be 😛

Once again my Father closed his eyes, threw his head back onto my headboard and give an even louder grunt than the first time. Yet this time his grunts continued on constantly as I cleaned him up. My tongue swirling around the tip of his Dick, and even into his piss slit. Again it is something I just done instinctively. With my tongue having thoroughly swirled and flicked the tip I took to slowly licking from the tip down the shaft and right to the base. I repeated this all around his shaft to make sure I really did do a thorough job. However, by the time I had finished cleaning up more pre cum from my Father's aroused Dick continued to leak out, so there was more to eat up. 👅

Should my Father give me a big thick load of his Daddy cum down my throat?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 12;

Suddenly my Father leapt up and off the bed leaving his towel behind, and there he stood a few steps away from the foot of my bed, naked, and proud of his throbbing hard Dick that was covered in my saliva.

- Son, get up, and stand in front of me.
- Yes Daddy.

I stood in front of him. I shook through nerves. I was not frightened, but this was all so new and uncharted yet much welcomed territory. I so had never seen this coming. Never. But I am sure as hell pleased it had arrived.

- Take your tee and shorts off son, and kneel in front of me with your mouth kept wide open, and your hands clasped behind your back.
- Yes Daddy.

I stripped naked, leaving just my new Rugby Jockstrap on my ever increasing sculpted body with my hairy muscular beefy virgin ass hugged to perfection. I knelt before the man that created me, hands behind my back, and mouth wide open as ordered to! I looked up at my Father towering above me, looking down at me, smirking as he stroked his super wet dick;

wet with his pre-cum and his son's saliva.

Suddenly not only did I feel just passive, I in an instant became completely submissive to my inner core, feeling that the Man that stood before me would be over any other my ultimate alpha-male. 

He'd only been stroking for a few minutes when ...

- Oh fuck, I am already close. See what you do to me son. I'm going to put my dick into your mouth, and when I do you will close your lips to form a seal around my shaft, yet keep your mouth open, and when I cum you will not swallow, instead you will hold Daddy's cum in your mouth, including when I withdraw my Dick where you will also keep those sweet sexy lips shut tight. Understood son?

- Yes Daddy.
- Oh fuck ... Daddy is close ...

His Dick in an instant slid deep into my mouth and began to fuck it, USING it as a gaping fleshlight for his pleasure. A mere several strokes later I felt his dick expand, and 💦 *squirt* 💦, the first few squirts that pulsated out of his throbbing dick did not have time to settle in my mouth as it propelled out so fast it went straight down my throat, but I managed thereafter to collect the rest of his orgasm without swallowing as he grunted throughout unloading, holding his special seed like a reservoir.

I really was now beginning to feel like a nasty little slut. My Father's nasty little slut. I wanted to do anything to make him proud. After he finished cumming he stood back from me, and just looked at me for a few minutes, getting his breath as he stood there completely naked, and just smiling.

- Stand up son, take that Jock Strap off, and come stand before your old man. 

I couldn't verbally reply with a mouthful of cum. All I could do was do as he said. And here we were, Father & Son, stood in front of each other, naked, with the son holding his Father's essence in his mouth. 

- Now son, we are going to kiss, and when we do you will feed Daddy's cum into his mouth, as we kiss I shall feed it back to you, each time I do you return it back to me as we kiss. When I pat your right ass cheek that is when you keep the cum to yourself, and once again kneel before me, keeping Daddy's cum held in that sweet mouth of yours. Okay boy!?

I nodded. I could not believe it, today was my first day snowballing, and now was going to be the second time of the day. As we kissed my Father's hands were all over my athletic hairy body with his hands feeling strong and firm as he caressed my unexplored body. I was feeling so submissive I wanted to kneel before him right there and then, but I had to wait for that pat on my right as cheek.

After several minutes of kissing and caressing that pat came. I kept my Father's cum to myself that time, and once again knelt before him, looking up at him with puppy eyes, awaiting further instruction;

- Now, I want you to look deep into my eyes, show me how much you love Daddy with your eyes, and keeping your gaze fixed on me you will SWALLOW Daddy's precious load.

Fuck, he was not wrong on that one, indeed it was precious. I looked deep into his eyes and they not only told him how much I loved him, but that I was above anyone else, HIS, and that I was his faggot son who he not only loved but could USE me sexually any time, and do anything he wanted. He was the boss! ... *GULP* ... Down it went. 

He soon left my room and I was left feeling completely exhilarated. No feeling could top this, I am sure. My studies for the evening were shot to shit now, there was no way I could concentrate, so I did my usual dental regime, put some classical music on, and fell asleep feeling more content, alive, and happier than I had ever been. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4