Part 13;

I had been asleep (on my left side as I always did) for a few hours when I was abruptly woken up with someone behind me, naked, fondling and groping me all over. For a few moments it felt like it was a dream, but as those few moments passed by I realised it was reality, and as soon as I realised the person in question was my Father I instantly relaxed into his body. I was HIS to do what he wanted with;

- Oh Daddy, I am so happy you are here.
- Thomas my sweet son. Your brother Peter is staying over at Amy's tonight, so, it is just us.

As he said that he generously lubed up two of his fingers and slid them in a little way causing me to not only groan with delight but also arch back as I wanted more of those fingers inside of me ...

- Oh fuck YEAH, open my cunt up Daddy. Do as you desire. I am YOURS!

We spent a good while like that, him probing the first inch or so of my cunt with a few fingers as he fondled and licked my body from behind. But, it soon came the time when my Father knew that I was now so horned up I needed more than the first inch or so of two of his fingers. He flipped me over onto my front, pulled me up onto my knees and told me to hold onto my headboard and really arch my ass out. 

And there I was, in my room with the lights off, hands gripping onto the headboard with my hairy cunt completely exposed for whatever my Father wanted to do with it. Again two fingers were generously lubed with spit, and in they went, this time deeper, yet slower, and they moved around slower too, like they were looking for something, and after about 30 seconds they did, causing me to gasp;

- What is it son?
- You just found my prostate Daddy.
- GOOD; Exactly what I was looking for!

During the next few hours, yes, hours, he massaged my prostate very slowly, and as time wore on I became more and more worked up as I felt my entire body increasingly tingle the more I had my G spot toyed with. My dick remained flaccid yet was soon oozing a huge amount of pre cum. My Father really knew what he was doing. The insane amount of pre-cum that my dick was producing my Father would scoop up and either feed it into my mouth, OR finger it inside of my cunt. Thankfully Mother and brother Peter were not at home as I during our intimate Father-son bonding was screaming the place down as I moaned in extremely loud ecstasy!

After a few hours of my Father playing with my cunt like this I badly needed HIS dick pumping away inside of me, and I didn't realise that I was about to verbalize *between moans* that NEED;

- Oh fucking hell, I need a damn good fucking. I really need to be fucked!

My Father replied with an initial wry chuckle before he spoke;

- Are you a virgin son?
- Yes Daddy.
- I reckon you will be way too tight for me.

He had very good reason to say that, as his Daddy dick was pretty big, well, width wise most certainly. His length of Dick was 9", with the width being a juicy fat 7".

- I have some poppers we can use Daddy. 
- Ahhaa, I see. I am pleased we brought you up to be prepared for any given situation. Get them, then lay on your front in front of me here, then take a big sniff of the poppers in each nostril.
- Yes Daddy.

I now lay on my front with the poppers in hand, took two deep sniffs, one into each nostril as my Father rubbed his spit onto my cunt hole and slightly inside too. As soon as I put the lid back onto the poppers he pulled his foreskin back to reveal his big shiny and wet purple dick head which he promptly pressed on my virgin hole, gave a firm push, and ...

POP ... *cherry*

He only managed to slide in about a third of of his 9" shaft inside of me, with that meaty 7" girth really stretching my super tight cunt-hole. Despite the poppers I yelped ...

- OUCH ... Daddy, that hurts, please stop, please ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

IMPORTANT update on my stories:

In a few days there will be a blanket ban on this site referring to STI's and AIDS in fiction. I have already contacted the moderator to delete with immediate effect six of my stories that I could find, naming;

Uncle Jack & Uncle Bob; Posted October 3, 2017
A New Strain is Born; Posted April 14, 2018 
Cleaning, to Poz pig; Posted April 19, 2018
Master Pozzing his Bondage pup; Posted July 11, 2018
Highly Toxic shower gift for the neg pig; Posted July 15, 2018
Hail Master. He sealed my fate; Posted May 9, 2019

With the imminent ban concerning this then my ongoing ''Overseas'' story that I have ten more chapters ready to share (and part of the final chapter also written), plus this ''P.E'' story that I also have two further chapters ready to share with much of the sequel written and mapped out, well yeah, all of it will now be shelved. I am giving a warning to my readers for these two stories that they will very soon be deleted.

I don't think this ''P.E'' story has violated the new imminent rules just yet, so I guess I could leave it up, but it would have done, so I certainly won't be writing any more. Farewell. 

All the best. SIR

• Sad 5

It is a crime to restrict such a gifted Man.  There are very few people around that have the gift that you hold and be able to write such fantastic stories.  As a submissive I was able to live out what Thomas was experiencing and it was wonderful.  I thank you for that and will not forget the fulfillment of serving and Worshiping any and all magnificent Cock’s.