Sustained fucking as a bottom, How do you do it?

Scottyrim

I’ll use things like anal eaze too. If you’re really tight you shouldn’t but if you get fucked regularly and know what your butt can take they can help you push your limits. It’s just like any muscle training, the muscles might be sore but they can still be exercised. So sometimes your butthole will hurt but it’s not getting damaged. But again, this is only if you’re experienced with getting fucked and want to push your hole to the next level. 

• Like 2

Lube is important. I find that if I ever have an issue that could get in the way of continued fucking, it’s almost always to do with irritation of the skin around the anus. I stay ahead of most problems by making sure I stay well lubed for heavy use, and make sure I avoid lubes that I know cause a burning feeling.

As others have said, relaxation is key, and poppers used sensibly and tactically can make a big difference.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest JackEdJIZZ
49 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Lube is important. I find that if I ever have an issue that could get in the way of continued fucking, it’s almost always to do with irritation of the skin around the anus. I stay ahead of most problems by making sure I stay well lubed for heavy use, and make sure I avoid lubes that I know cause a burning feeling.

As others have said, relaxation is key, and poppers used sensibly and tactically can make a big difference.

fully agree with this as a key point.   Not only is it important to get enough lube, but you need to find a lube that works for you.    Usually, the general population lubes really are not the best for extended anal fun.    I personally have found that elbow grease products offer a nice balance of cost and performance.      Good lube is not always cheap.....but a few more pennies can turn an average fuck into something more enjoyable.    

cleaning properly is another easily fixed issue..   not being properly clean can cause both increased anxiety, but also some discomfort.    not always an option if you have spur of the moment sex, but something to pay attention.

anal training is another point I would like to make.   Years ago,  I found that wearing a smallish ass plug  helped me get used to having something inserted into my pleasure chute for longer durations.    i started wearing a glass plug nearly daily and soon I noticed a difference in how easily i could mount a cock.....and how much more quickly my ass would adjust to a pounding.

23 hours ago, Scottyrim said:

So when I get fucked I can last maybe 10 mins without wanting to shift but no more. How do some of you get fucked for hours? is there a technique ? 

Instead op poppers or lube I interpreted your question as being about position (i.e. you can't stay in the same position more than 10 minutes). is that what you're asking? 

If you're not comfortable, just do what you have to do to make yourself more comfortable.  If the top doesn't like it, he will tell you or put you in the position he wants you in.  If you're going to be a true bottom, it's about being used the way the Alpha Top wants, so you have to get used to being uncomfortable sometimes.  Comes with the territory.

35 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

If you're not comfortable, just do what you have to do to make yourself more comfortable.  If the top doesn't like it, he will tell you or put you in the position he wants you in.  If you're going to be a true bottom, it's about being used the way the Alpha Top wants, so you have to get used to being uncomfortable sometimes.  Comes with the territory.

This.

My most frequent breeder is a dom who likes to fuck hard and deep in missionary position with my legs spread wide in happy baby position. Sometimes he needs to fuck for 30-40 minutes, sometimes for 2-3 hours. Either way, my job is to stay on my back and take his dick no matter how long for, or how hard he cunts me until he's cum in me as much as he needs to. He holds his sperm until he pops open the sigmoid flexure so he can breed my deep cunt, so there is a lot of focus on every stroke being deep inside me. 

I focus on his pleasure and use a mantra to do it. I think "Take dick" with each thrust and concentrate on my cunt muscles massaging around his cock and opening up to take him deeper. Each time he jets his sperm into me jammed up into my deep cunt I think "Cherish seed" with each pulse. Giving him what he needs means discomfort and pain, sometimes lasting several days, but I do it because of the contentment being good hole for him brings me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Guest Porthos

Most of my fuck sessions don't last a really long time and I love just saliva from being rimmed....Much better for ass to mouth which I love...I do have one fuck bud, a black stud with a curved 8" cock....He fucks me for about 1 hour but we use lots of gun oil...By far the best lube there is....With his size, intensity and duration I wouldn't be able to take cock that long

IMG_1823.JPG

I can continue for a very long time and love it when tops take their time. Love the feeling of a cock thrusting in me. But there are positions that are uncomfortable now that I am older and not so flexible anymore as I used to be when I was younger. So I suggest a different position. Most tops have no problem with that. Favorite position is doggy and I think I last longer than the top LOL!

• Like 1