Sustained fucking as a bottom, How do you do it?

Scottyrim

21 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I focus on his pleasure and use a mantra to do it. I think "Take dick" with each thrust

if i'm not mistaken, this Top is the one who gave you the mantra "take Dick?"  

To me, this is a good example of mind fuck, of insemination and impregnation of your inner emotional/mental being, forming and molding you as His pussy. Pushes my buttons big time. 

• Haha 1

i've gotten to a place where mental and emotional connection are a big deal to me and i typically focus, and thus 'feel' thet connection.  Once i feel that connect, i seem to fall into rhythm with my Top and as cheesy as it sound, i become one with Him and can go as long as He needs/wants. 

i had a hot experience i wrote about in "...your last load" thread last week. Had an anonymous walk in breed by a guy while staying at a gay resort in Palm Springs. He had an enormous cock that made me gasp and bite my mattress when He went in.  He was self aware of His size and pussy effect and asked me at one point while fucking me "how long can you go?"  i guess He was used to guys needing a break?  By that time, i was so possessed by Him, the question actually confused me and my only response was to squeeze His cock with my ass.  i guess He understood, because He kept going.  He was long and He opened and was fuckng (seemed purposeful) my inner hole, which often hurts, and did a little but in a good way.  When He did ultimately shoot, He bred me deeply into my inner hole and i could feel His actual semen as He shot into me, something that tis rare for me. i had a prior load in me and ended up keeping both loads through the night and absorbing them both.  Damn, it was awesome.  

Lately i fantasize of Having a guy in me continuously, like a living butt plug. That it feels more natural to have that space filled than to have it empty.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, skylon said:

Most of my fuck sessions don't last a really long time and I love just saliva from being rimmed....Much better for ass to mouth which I love...I do have one fuck bud, a black stud with a curved 8" cock....He fucks me for about 1 hour but we use lots of gun oil...By far the best lube there is....With his size, intensity and duration I wouldn't be able to take cock that long

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/IMG_1823.thumb.JPG.dd774efde89c81d34073909967b168ba.JPG

Its difficult for me to stop looking at this beautiful image.

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

if i'm not mistaken, this Top is the one who gave you the mantra "take Dick?"  

To me, this is a good example of mind fuck, of insemination and impregnation of your inner emotional/mental being, forming and molding you as His pussy. Pushes my buttons big time. 

He is. He's also the one who cunted me so deep and hard that he made my womb tender for days getting his seed planted there. That has also had a powerful psychological impact on me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

He is. He's also the one who cunted me so deep and hard that he made my womb tender for days getting his seed planted there. That has also had a powerful psychological impact on me.

i can tell (about the "powerful psychological impact) by the way you write about Him and the words you use ("womb").  To me, the most powerful Tops are the One's who alter and possess us psychologically. 

• Upvote 1

I also have rare instances where my top ruts for longer than the average man. I also believe that it’s a bottoms job to take it. The last time it happened to me the top was not overly big but loved to pound my pussy like it was he last one he would ever breed. lol. I of course took it and thanked him. I was sore for a few days also. Very rare for me. It’s a good sore though. The kind that puts a smile on your face when you have to adjust your seating position. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Love fucking for hours. I usually change position because I tend to get bored easily fucking the bottom in one position. Like others have said a good quality silicone lube, jlube if you don't mind the mess or big cum load is the best for a long fuck. I have a FF friend that we both like long sessions. He has the advantage of producing a lot of natural lube so usually I can just eat his ass a bit and then slide in afterwards. Once I shoot my first load is ass is creamy and really wet, which makes perfect lube for round 2 and 3. I really like a sloppy hole.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, find91 said:

Love fucking for hours. I usually change position because I tend to get bored easily fucking the bottom in one position. Like others have said a good quality silicone lube, jlube if you don't mind the mess or big cum load is the best for a long fuck. I have a FF friend that we both like long sessions. He has the advantage of producing a lot of natural lube so usually I can just eat his ass a bit and then slide in afterwards. Once I shoot my first load is ass is creamy and really wet, which makes perfect lube for round 2 and 3. I really like a sloppy hole.

Some Tops are sprinters, some are marathon runners. i have some stamina as a bottom, especially when i feel a connect to my Top.  A marathon fucker is probably my favorite if i were to vote, which is not to say i don't love the sprinters... i fucking do.  i am more internally, emotionally fucked and bred by a marathon Top though.  To me it feels like a slow purposeful assault (wrong word) on my hole, slowly a breaking down any resistance and turning my hole into a pussy, opened and sloppy where it becomes harder and harder to squeeze His cock because He's pretty much overcome me and i'm sort of pinned physically and internally subdued and owned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Some Tops are sprinters, some are marathon runners. i have some stamina as a bottom, especially when i feel a connect to my Top.  A marathon fucker is probably my favorite if i were to vote, which is not to say i don't love the sprinters... i fucking do.  i am more internally, emotionally fucked and bred by a marathon Top though.  To me it feels like a slow purposeful assault (wrong word) on my hole, slowly a breaking down any resistance and turning my hole into a pussy, opened and sloppy where it becomes harder and harder to squeeze His cock because He's pretty much overcome me and i'm sort of pinned physically and internally subdued and owned.

Best thing I've heard. Love making my bottoms feel totally used and big and open on the inside. You can only get that way with a marathon fuck.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, find91 said:

Love making my bottoms feel totally used and big and open on the inside. You can only get that way with a marathon fuck.

It's so incredible, words fail to adequately describe this for me. "Totally used [up] and open on the inside" definitely fits.  A Top who wants this, it's like He's tunneling into me and making a corridor for Him to get to me. i often think of having places inside of me that are "collaring" points where a Top finds and puts His collar on me and a tether.  The look of satisfaction that i see on His face is a huge parr of that collar and tether for me, His words and looks and touch can then be like pulling on the leash He has set. Having an opened hole, especially when He comments on what He has done or how He's made it into His pussy, is like putting  a lock on me, locking me open to Him and my gaping hole is His access to my soul.  It's fucking profound what can happen with some guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

several factors go into it. Key among them is mental hunger to match the physical hunger. Along with that you have to approach sex as a male pleasure sport and train your body for it. like you would any other sport.  But you have to have the mental aspect; you have to have your head in the game intellectually as well as sexually. The more sex play you experience and push your limits the more your body will adapt to handle more and more.  Lots of lube, good lube, is also important. Those of us in the sex industry can take hours of use because our bodies are used to it from so many hours of filming and sex events and the like coupled with persona l toy play and edging to prepare us for such heavy use. The more you train your body the easier it will become. Just be aware that when you get to this level you desire for sex becomes a need because your body is used to it so it now expects it. Personally,  I wouldn't live any other way.

• Like 2

I can't be fucked in a sling or on my back until i've already been well fucked in the missionary position as can initially be quite sore. Feeling relaxed down there, being well lubed, and preferably pre-fucked, and if necessary taking a few whiffs of poppers is the key to a pleasurable time although how hard they fuck and the length of their cock are also unknown factors that may affect how it feels. I believe I can give the top a better ride as a bottom and can take it for extended periods plus can grip their cock better but some guys do prefer you on your back and it does feel hot to look guys in the eyes as they thrust their cocks into you and watch their facial expressions.

Edited by BBSlutNZ
mistake