2020 Load Tally

drscorpio

Welp, I can finally join the gang. I just took not only my first load of the year, but my first load *ever*. I've swallowed a few over the years, but have never gotten the courage to take a load in the ass. That changed tonight. Met on Grindr, drove to his apartment with the intent to just suck his cock and leave, but he started playing with my ass and very easily convinced me to bottom for him. I took him raw. Not a huge deal, I've done that before. But then he asked where I wanted it. And that's when it hit me. The want, the desire, it was just too strong. "Breed me," I said. And he did. Got home and pushed his cum out of my ass and jerked off with it. Sounds like he wants this to be a regular thing too!

So, to answer the question: 1.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Up to mid February I had 18 anon loads with my travels. Since then I have had 3. Looks like the pandemic  stopped me from my goal of 75. Dark hotel room, anon ass up, guys seem to not care about stats or age. They just want a hole to shoot in, since I have been told I have a great ass for my age I guess that is why some of those guys have come back to my room another night

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u

• 2 weeks later...

I think I’m at a decent 35. I’ve been breeded at Darklands before the pandemic and afterwards when everything was a bit under control, I’ve been hosted as an anon cumdump twice. The latter is very addictive, so I’m very much looking forward to doing that again! 😈

Guest faggotbitchboi

My load taking was going well due to sauna/bathroom/bookstore visits and hotel hosting on my travels to the US and Europe in Jan, Feb and March before the first lock down with 132  loads taken (105 in my ass and 27 down my throat). From July onwards till November it was disappointingly low at 43 (29 in the ass, 14 down the throat) and then came the other Lockdowns or Tiers etc up to this date with only 12 (9 and 3). So in total 187 - 143 in my ass, 44 down my throat. 

Each year I try and reach or exceed99...hopefully 2021 will be better with visits to LA and NYC in the US scheduled, each of ten days so lots of scope for bathroom/bookstore fucks and hotel hosting, and a visit to southern Africa too. Let alone the UK and Europe...

• Moderators

My fuckbuddy canceled our plans for tonight due to a stomach bug. The apps have been very quiet this holiday, so I am guessing I am not going to get any more. My count is 34 loads up my hole and 5 down my throat. I think that is pretty good for a plague year with as much lockdown as we had. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Haven’t counted exactly but a decent estimate:

Gran Canaria trip New Years 2020:

18 loads in my ass (dunes, dark rooms, etc)

jan - feb: 4 per week - about 25

mar - apr: about 5 total with one partner

may - jun: ease of lockdowns so a few slutty weeks. About 45 loads 

jul: nature vacation - 0 loads

aug - nov: renewed lockdowns and busy with work, around 15 loads

dec: slutty month considering all, 23 loads.

total around 130 loads this year.

normal year would have been 2-3x that depending on how many sex trips I would have taken.

• Piggy 1

January February and half March 10 loads. Spring lockdown 3 loads. Summer 6 loads. Fall 8 loads. 3 loads since 01 December. Total 30 loads. 2020 is the worst year. Also Canada as a society is normally is very scared subservient society. Unlike the US people here have lost their reasoning and risk assessment abilities. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, drscorpio said:

My fuckbuddy canceled our plans for tonight due to a stomach bug. The apps have been very quiet this holiday, so I am guessing I am not going to get any more. My count is 34 loads up my hole and 5 down my throat. I think that is pretty good for a plague year with as much lockdown as we had. 

Update: I ended up taking another oral load tonight. The story is in the Last Load thread. 

New Total: 40 loads - 34 anal and 6 oral.