Tina and Barebacking - A Natural Combination

Hotload84

A few days ago, I had my first bareback experience with a little help from my friend tina (crystal meth). For most of my life, I've always played the good boy...but I recently discovered how hot sex can be with a little chemical help (better living through chemistry, anyone?).

I had a few days off from work, so after I woke up in the morning, I logged on to A4A to see if I could find some fun. I'm 25, 6', with a really nice gym-toned body. I was poking around in the NYC rooms when a hot top privated me and asked if I liked getting my ass totally eaten out and then fucked. I immediately said yes. We swapped pics, and god, what a fucking stud. He was 37, 5'10", 180 lbs. of solid muscle. He had this beautiful 8" cock, nice and thick...but the best part was the man upward curve that was clear in the pic.

I prep’d myself with a few assps of tina before leaving my apartment and walked the few blocks over to his place. When I got there, we immediately went to his bedroom and got naked. He bent me over and started checking out my hole. He slapped my ass really hard a few times which got my cock rock hard, pushing me face down on the bed and burying his face in my ass, his tongue just working away at my hole. After a little while, he lay on the bed and had me sit right down on his face as his tongue continued to lick and tease at my hole. While he worked at my hole with his tongue, I bent over and started tried to lick his huge cock. For all of its amazing length and girth, I could barely reach it, so I repositioned myself with his cock nuzzled in my crack, teasing my hole. I was so horned up the inside of my hole was itching. He reached over to the night table grabbing the bottle of lube, reached between my legs, slowly working his slippery fingers up my hole. He took some more lube and coated his cock. We rocked back and forth a bit with his cock massaging my ass lips, his precum drooling out of his cockhead, and coating my crack. Clearly, I was ready to be fucked, and he was game.

When we had chatted earlier in the morning, I had made it very, very clear that I never barebacked. He had told me that he was cool either way and that fucking with condoms was fine with him, but sitting there, with my hole totally ready and his rock hard cock all lubed up for me, I couldn't resist. I reached back, grabbed his cock, placing the head against my hole, and maneuvering myself so it entered me - just a tiny bit, mind you, but definitely the harbinger of better things. He arched his back and gave me a questioning smile, but didn't say a word.

I let his cockhead rest inside my hole for a moment. Then I slowly let myself down onto the rest of his huge, curved pole. When I had him totally inside me, I bent over and planted a kiss on his lips. He smiled at me and slowly thrust his hips forward. I responded by slowly clenching my ass muscles tightly around his huge piece, and he responded with a very happy sigh. He leaned forward and embraced me, and without letting his cock slip out, gently lowered me to the bed and put my legs up on his shoulders. When he was sure I was comfortable, he started to thrust in and out of my hole. When he realized that I was ready for him, he started to fuck me hard and fast. I responded by bucking my ass up towards him. Each time he pushed his cock back in, I would clench my ass muscles to make his ride as tight and sweet as I could.

Suddenly, he pushed his cock all the way into me and flipped me on my side, continuing to pound away at my hole. I was so turned-on I was moaning and groaning like a pig in heat. He flipped me over on my stomach and started pounding some more. That mean curve on his cock was hitting all the right spots up my ass. Naturally I was having a fucking ball! He suddenly pulled me up into the doggy position and started pounding even faster and harder than before. Suddenly, he shoved his cock deep inside me and I could feel his cock pulsing as he shot his load deep inside my ass. I was actually a little sad that he had cum, since I wanted more, but to my delight, when, in a few seconds he slid his cock out, it was still rock hard! He got some more lube, slapped it on my hole, and slid his cock right back in my now wet and well-stretched hole.

He continued to fuck me hard and furiously. We kept switching positions (which made me very, very happy since the curve of his dick hit different spots) and after another 15 minutes or so of fucking, he shot another hot load up my hole. Finally, he lay down on his back and I got on top and rode his pole like a bronco rider. I jacked my cock and eventually shot a huge load all over his stomach and chest right as he shot his third and final load up my ass. When I turned and looked at the clock next to his bed, I realized that he had fucked my hole for almost two hours, non-stop. That was my first barebacking experience, and I can't wait to get more!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Great story! I've used Tina in my hole a few times. Once I got a couple booty bumps during a conversion party, and it made my hole absolutely insatiable for pozcum. I got charged up by 8 different tops, and one guy gave me two loads! Another time, I brought some Tina with me to the bath house and put some in my ass before heading into the dark maze. I stayed there for hours, alternating between being bred in the corner by any top who wanted to breed me and laying in the sling with my hole open for all cummers. That was my best time ever, and I think I got around 23 loads in less than 5 hours.

• Upvote 3

• 3 years later...