PozWhoreNZ

Do you admit to guys you hook up with how slutty you are?

by this point I am such a fucking whore and have been used by so many guys that I don't even have to tell guys what a slutty cumdump I am. I look like a slutty little faggot, I dress like a total whore and an obvious gay bottom and apparently I just look like a cumdumpster.plus I have a reputation for being super slutty, easy to fuck and for being used a lot. most men know I'm slutty. when random strangers fuck me they often ask me how many guys have dumped their loads in me today, not when I last got fucked. men just assume I have been fucked very recently and by multiple men and nobody even bothers to ask me if they need a condom because everyone knows I take it raw. a guy recently told me 693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.pngI might as well be wearing a droptop that says I TAKE LOADS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

by this point I am such a fucking whore and have been used by so many guys that I don't even have to tell guys what a slutty cumdump I am. I look like a slutty little faggot, I dress like a total whore and an obvious gay bottom and apparently I just look like a cumdumpster.plus I have a reputation for being super slutty, easy to fuck and for being used a lot. most men know I'm slutty. when random strangers fuck me they often ask me how many guys have dumped their loads in me today, not when I last got fucked. men just assume I have been fucked very recently and by multiple men and nobody even bothers to ask me if they need a condom because everyone knows I take it raw. a guy recently told me 693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.pngI might as well be wearing a droptop that says I TAKE LOADS

Good girl 

I had a nervous first timer late on Saturday night. I had told him earlier that a guy had just left but that I was keen for more. When he arrived he asked me if the first guy came in me and I said yes, anyway a cummy butt would probably have given me away had I said otherwise. Once he got into it he was fucking me in no time at all and I kept telling him that it felt fucking amazing. Afterwards I said to him that he wasn't so nervous after all and he said that knowing another guy had just used me gave him the confidence to fuck me as well. He said he had wanted an experienced guy and being used beforehand was just a bonus as he felt less embarrassed fucking me, being his first time with a guy. So being "slutty" has it's upsides.

• Like 3

A fb of mine has a great t-shirt that speaks to this topic for him. Emblazoned on his chest it reads "I fuck on the first date. "

There is no greater turn on than to know the top with raw cock in my ass has been fucked by and fucked many guys. Furthermore, if they are interested I luv to share my exploits. Sadly too few are interested. Besides "less talking more fuckin " is a great motto!