ErosWired

Asking How Many Loads a Bottom Has - Why?

How Many Loads Question  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Why I Ask “How many loads do you have?”

• I don’t want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I want to fuck a hole someone else recently fucked
    • I only fuck a hole after it has multiple loads in it
    • I want to find out how much action is available as a bottom
    • I want to compare my performance with another bottom
    • I just like to hear how slutty these guys are

On 2/7/2020 at 6:05 PM, NLbear said:

It is a trick question as @find91 says. If you say you have one or more loads in your hole the top may reply you're too slutty. If you say you don't have a load already he may say he only likes pre-loaded holes. It's a 50/50 chance you'll give the right answer.

You're absolutely right. I'm never sure how to answer that question?
I've had it backfire both ways. I've had guys say they will only fuck me with other loads already in me. They want me used and sloppy. And I've had guys say they won't fuck a "used ass".
I recently went to a hung black guys apartment to get fucked. He put a finger in my ass and said, "Oh, damn. You've been fucked." He told me to go douche the cum out and shower my ass. He wouldn't fuck me with someone else's cum inside me. Since he was such a hot bbc and I really wanted his cock and cum in me, I complied. If he hadn't have been so hot, I may have just dressed and left. I'm glad I complied. He's become a regular. And I'm sure to not get fucked by anyone else the day he breeds me. 

• Upvote 1

I love it when guys ask me how many loads I have in me.it shows that they know I'm a dirty used whore.plus I really like letting guys know just what a trashy whore I am and how I've actually been dumped in by a lot of strangers that night. I love how the other guys watching get to hear what a slutty faggot I am

• Like 1