What makes you go bareback?

On 4/1/2020 at 8:25 PM, SweetPiss said:

It started for me after many years of depriving myself. I was a school teacher...So fast forward I changed careers after ten years....He fucked my 24 year old ass so good...

You were a school teacher at FOURTEEN? Not that it matters but it might explain the state of the US education system :P

• Upvote 2

The main reason I fuck raw is because I cum best when my glans is stimulated gently (I'm uncut) and no matter what they say, latex condoms don't feel like the inside of a foreskin or an arse. I've never tried "animal skin" condoms so can't comment on them.

About the most exquisite sensation for me is when a guy's arse grips my dick just tight enough so that my skin doesn't slide in and out of them but I can slide my glans from my foreskin into their bare, unprotected arse.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I fuck bareback bc it’s all I’ve ever done.I can’t get hard w a rubber on. But the main reason now a days Is that getting fucked raw feels good and it’s the badboy way. I love strangers planting loads. Fuck I’m horny now. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I grew up and came of age encountering the AIDS crisis and the associated stigmas. At the time, I was bi but only fucking women and for years had always done so with a condom. I then met someone on the pill and that changed everything for me. "Fuck condoms, this feels too good". After that, I started to discover that almost every woman I met hated condoms equally or more than the guys. So if they were on birth control -- or even many times if not -- they were having it raw and wanted me to cum inside them, and if I wasn't afraid of knocking them up (this was before Plan B), I was fine with my preference. Fast forward several years and I indulged my latent bi-side and decided to go deep into it for a while, so I jumped right in and fucked younger guys in the dark rooms. And every one of them wanted me to fuck them raw. Yeah, HIV was still a thing, but people started accepting the risks and the topic of condoms never really came up. Now if a guy wants a condom at all times, I really needed to start questioning who I'm fucking. 

For me, it was a feeling of liberation, and damn it feels way better to feel skin against skin and the cathartic release inside them. Not on PrEP, not practicing protected sex, so there's always that outside chance, but now I really want to experience being the bottom and having guys fuck me more. I suppose my fate is sealed, so the next step is probably just letting it happen or outright chasing it. Suggestions?

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2021 at 5:24 AM, Barebackadvocate said:

I think we bareback because its hot and we love it.

I think that's actually part of what the people said in the interviews with the researchers.
Using the Freud structural theory shows 'they' seem to have listened, as at the core its rationality vs emotions. So it's not the worst report on the subject I've read.

The study didn't think of that one because they can't imagine anyone would do it and there must be some big disorder.

You might want to read the study in full. It does not state it's a mental disorder to bareback.
Here's the link again: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/3319084#S17

Gay men People hate condoms!

If we're going to generalise statements about condom-use, at least let's not limit ourselves to ourselves. Most straights breed and make babies, both within and out of wedlock. Every birth is proof straight people bareback.

Actually this might be the big flaw in the study, focussing solely on gay men, like this is (we are) a different species.

Edited by Guest

For me it was a combination of curiosity, and reading up on forums and message boards.
I would also say to to a degree, pressure from the community had an effect especially the people I was meeting and the type of situations as it seems to be generally accepted that BB is the norm, it feels so much better…  but I’m so glad it did and can’t wait for the next time 

• Like 1

The first men who ever fucked me did me raw, though they did use a lubricated condom to open my virgin hole at first before discarding that awful rubber to the other side of the van. Very few men have ever fucked me with a raincoat on and I prefer it that way. I love the feel of a man inside me - not a man covered in synthetic garbage. But if a guy's scared and wants to use one, I won't turn him down. I just won't enjoy it as much.

• Upvote 1

For me, it's simple. I don't enjoy the feeling of a condom. I also love feeling that raw cock slide in and pounding away. It's even better when the person shoots in me and I can feel it hitting my guts. 

The reality is, I came out in 1988 and was taking raw cock before then. Once I started going to bars (in 1988) it was just natural to not concern myself with condoms. I never asked for them and took loads. HIV was a "big city" thing then and I accepted the risk. That was a pretty stupid mentality as I knew of people who were positive back then. I even had friends warn me away from the guys who were positive. Those warnings fell on def ears and I often ended up in bed with them. I know I bred some positive guys and I know a few bred me. That didn't stop me as I love raw sex. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

i just love the feeling on skin on skin, especially feeling my guts filled up load after load.  i started barebacking in the mid 90s with my ex (poz but on meds before U=U) ... we used rubbers but one night, it broke but he kept on pounding... it was wonderful: was i scared? sure but the intimacy i felt brought me closer to him (converting would've been the ultimate level of intimacy but never happened).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1