Horse Market SF

A guy on Twitter I was chatting with was telling me about this and how he wanted to take me there if I lived closer (I'm in Virginia). I would love to have all that anon raw cock in my fagpussy. Mmmm makes my hole twitch in anticipation at the thought hehe. 

On 6/7/2021 at 12:04 PM, SIReast said:

fyi: HMSF just announced.. July 30 and 31 in San Francisco, CA.

subscribers to HMSF  check your email for the announcement,

> " the regular tickets are going on sale for the July 30th and 31st events at 4 pm PST TODAY WEDNESDAY 06/10/21, If the tickets for the role you want are sold out then I'm sorry. It is on a first come first serve basis. "

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SIReast said:

> " the regular tickets are going on sale for the July 30th and 31st events at 4 pm PST TODAY WEDNESDAY 06/10/21, If the tickets for the role you want are sold out then I'm sorry. It is on a first come first serve basis. "

Hot! I attended one of these a few years ago at Club Church in Amsterdam. DAMN! it was fun. 

Just a heads up for interested parties: mare tickets sell out almost instantaneously, and these parties have the additional burden of honoring tickets from a canceled event in 2020. Emailing the Stable Master for a Golden Ticket to be a mare is your best bet, but they're double the cost. If you know a top (or two) who would enjoy picking up a Stallion ticket, he will sometimes open up more slots to keep the Stallion to mare ratio where he wants it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 4:04 AM, Bbtopfunkink said:

I know there is always risk of STDs with bb, but curious to know if any mares had issues after one of these events. I’d like to sign up, but hesitant. 

Replying directly to this question.  I attended the last three markets before the pandemic hiatus, and on a mare's ticket each time.  I've been HIV positive since a long time before these events, but also maintained an undetectable VL test by having been aggressive and consistent about getting and staying on medications.  Screening for other STDs a responsible time period before and after Market has been an important part of my own personal contract for granting myself permission to participate, and so far nothing has showed up on the results that required intervention above and beyond that single result that I'm already addressing.

My personal theory is that there was an inherent selective pressure in the host's original method of ticket sales that favors individuals with strong social ties to community.  It doesn't seem unlikely that this selection bias also correlates strongly with selecting individuals who value monitoring their sexual health status and responding appropriately if and when required to address problems that arise.

The coming events at the end of this month are distributing tickets through different means.  Word of mouth and social networking were less significant factors, but contact list enrollment and proactiveness about reading mailing list content were more likely deciding factors about how tickets were distributed.  I don't have any information that would help predict whether that will correlate with past results, anecdotally.  For what it's worth, I feel like staying current on my inbox is because of its use as a communication and networking tool, but a sample size of one is hardly compelling. 

It's also hard to predict how the variable factor of everyone having endured an extended period of pressure to maintain social distance is going to affect relative risk.  A potentially over-optimistic perspective might suggest that with reduced contact there is a smaller baseline pool of individuals at risk to draw from.  A counter-argument against that line of reasoning observes that California will  have been open again for about a month, so any initial "benefit" from prior social distancing may have already been counteracted by rebound response once those pressures were lifted.

All of that aside, I think the Market presents a rare, almost religious experience.  There is nothing in daily life that empowers, validates, and rewards one's sexual identity.  I think everyone with interest should first think about how they can do so without harming themselves or others in the process.  If your moral compass is satisfied but fear remains the only reason holding you back, the experience is well worth looking for ways to reconcile with and move past that fear.  Don't ignore whatever its telling you, but try to understand where it comes from.  If STD panic is too deeply entrenched, consider whether the white hood option and an investment in modern store-bought and sensation-preserving condom technology will provide what you need.

I've  opted for the red hood previously, but still kept some store-bought condoms to keep in reach on the floor.  The stable hands are there to make sure individual preferences are honored despite mares' inability to look for themselves.  I've been approached by potential stallions who asked permission to use a condom and had to inform a volunteer who had not been sufficiently in earshot to have known I'd granted the stallion preparing to mount me permission to deviate from my hood's declared preference.  I was a little surprised to find that the volunteers were not only looking out to ensure white hood preferences were maintained.  I respected and appreciated them already, but now even more so for having had that experience for reinforcement.  There are others without blindfolds who will be looking out for your interests when stating either preference as a mare. 

If you're a potential mare only comfortable with a white hood contract and are worried the blindfold would render your preference moot, I'd suggest discussing that on the event's Telegram channel and/or attending as a stallion first so you can get some first-hand experience to inform you how well hood preferences are observed.  For stallions concerned that their options may be limited if they only accept white-hooded mares, I'll suggest that can be compensated for if you're willing to ask permission.  I've never turned down a stallion who wanted to use a condom when they asked permission to do so, nor have I overheard anyone else refusing.  I'm sure there will be exceptions to that anecdotal account, but I still doubt it will be difficult for a stallion who wants to use protection to find satisfaction in the event.  The thought has occurred to me that some stallions who ask to use a condom may be motivated more to protect themselves from getting off too early rather than anything related to STD concerns.  Not every stallion can cum five or six times in the time span of one party, so that's a respectable tactic IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/19/2021 at 9:47 AM, Guygonebad said:

Many times... at the U.S. horse markets I’ve ended up with between 6 to 9 loads in a night, but many more cocks in my hole...stallions like to stick their cocks in many Mares...I actually get more loads when I do my own private CumDump events at motels...but go and enjoy you’ll have great fun! 

I think the basic math works out to support this idea.  I've never been able to keep count of the number of times I felt a stallion mount, but I've tried an usually lose the mental count somewhere between twenty and thirty.  Stallions outnumber mares by a factor of a little more than two to one, so if every stallion gave up an expected average of three loads each, that's still only enough for each mare to get six.  Now, some mares will get more than others, but I suspect if you asked each mare how many times they were penetrated during their time, I have a feeling that count will average out to a value much greater than six.

At the same time, I know that by the latter part of the evening I'm keenly aware of wetness leaking down the backs of my legs--enough to be certain I've gotten at least a few stallions off from those who have mounted, but it's hard to guess how many and when.

I recently saw a photo of a bottom who put himself up for an evening and had a series of hash ticks and a marker on a small table near where he was positioned.  I think there are enough guys who would recognize the availability of a writing implement as an invitation/request to help keep a running tally of a bottom's load count.  I already take and print a picture of my assigned number wherever it was written on my back at check-in once I get home as a memento.  I keep it with my armband for the same reason.

Inspired by the bottom in that picture, I posted a question on Market's Telegram and confirmed that having a marker tied to a rule-compliant jock or other such gear where stallions could easily find it would not be breaking any floor rules, and some comments made by others logged into the channel leave me pretty optimistic that most stallions will know without being told what the purpose of that marker was.  The anticipation of waiting blindfolded already heightens my sense of touch by the time a stallion touches my shoulder to signal his intent to mount.  I think craving the physical validation from feeling that marker being used to add a new tally mark is going to work much the same way.

Looks like I’ll be attending on the 31st as a stallion, but I’ve also got a room reserved at the Bay Bridge Inn and will be taking any and all cock and loads in my pussy before and after the party.  Would definitely love to be fucking mares with a well seeded pussy leaking cum down my legs as I pound a few of my loads into some hot mare cunts.  Let me know if you’re into chunky 40ish daddy types with an insatiable hole.  Would love to have some SF area breeders use and abuse me while there. 

On 7/8/2021 at 3:51 AM, Annapaulamass said:

I want to attend as a mare, red cap, and to have spit roast and double anal

Ok dumb question, but how much opportunity is there for spit, do etc?

are a mare and stallion isolated when covered?

On 5/20/2021 at 2:16 AM, InsatiableBoy said:

The last time I attended, I got so many loads my hole was permanently lubed for the entire night. And a very high percentage of mares tend to leave after the first hour or so. If you have stamina you'll get all the cock you can take.

The organizer intentionally has a 3:1 Stallion to mare ratio at each event, so mares have it pretty good.

Interesting since there's so many more bottoms out there versus tops.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out about this event and find that it is sold out. Would very much enjoy being a mare at the event and being bred by the stallions. Am always into taking loads bb from anyone. Have had loads from men of all races and ages. Available very late night/very early morning 4 or 5 times a week.