Jason, the Poz Bottom, Who Taught Me a Lesson

When I lived in Vegas there was a guy, Jason, who came into the office where I worked. He was fuckin’ smoking hot: reddish brown hair, striking blue eyes, tattoos, muscles - the whole nine yards. We would flirt and talk on the phone, but whenever I suggested we hang out, or to fuck, he would shy away from me and I wouldn't hear from a while. Finally, I wrote him off as a game player and cut my losses. One horny night I was at Hawk's gym, went into the dark room there and found a hot bodied man, and promptly slid my cock in raw. After a couple of minutes, I asked him if he wanted to go to my room. He agreed, whereupon we left the darkroom, only to recognize each other. It was Jason. Not sure where we stood, I told him my room number, thinking he might just split, but instead he preceded me down the hallway. That's when I saw the biohazard tat on his upper back.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time" he said. "Yeah, me too." I put my hand on his tat. "Is this why nothing ever happened with us?" "Yeah... I was afraid that you'd reject me if you knew." I shook my head. Once in my room, I dove into his hole, rimming it with enthusiasm. He, in turn, within minutes, simply sat on my cock. I was impressed how readily he took me, but I think he mistook my look for unease, saying "If you want, you can put on a condom." I replied "Is this how you want it? Raw?" “Yeah, but...." "Did you ever jack off thinking of me?" "Yeah." "Did you fantasize that I wore a condom?" "No, but this isn’t fantasy." "I want to fuck you the way you want to be fucked. I know I have fucked poz guys before... you're just the first one I knew was poz."

That was enough truth-telling dialogue. I positioned him doggy style and rammed into his ass, calling him a German whore, telling him that he needed my black dick up his hole. He begged me to use him, to shoot my sperm in his guts. He told me he had been a good boy and earned my load. I fucked him on his back, kissing him passionately. His hole was raw and wet from my fucking. He rode me incessantly, thanking me for my cock. I bent him over the table, and then positioned him on his back. We fucked as if we would never touch another man, his round firm white ass, taking my hard and raw fuck. I think it was then that I accepted the notion I would one day seroconvert. I shot my load in his guts and he came all over himself. We kissed for about half an hour after that, holding each other.

It wasn't Jason who seroconverted me. I will never know from whom I contracted the virus, nor, for that matter, exactly when I converted, but that night I caught an insight, a glimpse, if you will, of the innate love that is shared between poz men. The love Jason offered to me ahead of time at Hawk’s in Vegas, that night I truly let go, and accepted my destiny. Maybe one day I will recharge his ass with my poz cum.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
On 2/6/2011 at 6:03 PM, Hotload84 said:

When I lived in Vegas there was a guy, Jason, who came into the office where I worked. He was fuckin’ smoking hot: reddish brown hair, striking blue eyes, tattoos, muscles - the whole nine yards. We would flirt and talk on the phone, but whenever I suggested we hang out, or to fuck, he would shy away from me and I wouldn't hear from a while. Finally, I wrote him off as a game player and cut my losses. One horny night I was at Hawk's gym, went into the dark room there and found a hot bodied man, and promptly slid my cock in raw. After a couple of minutes, I asked him if he wanted to go to my room. He agreed, whereupon we left the darkroom, only to recognize each other. It was Jason. Not sure where we stood, I told him my room number, thinking he might just split, but instead he preceded me down the hallway. That's when I saw the biohazard tat on his upper back.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time" he said. "Yeah, me too." I put my hand on his tat. "Is this why nothing ever happened with us?" "Yeah... I was afraid that you'd reject me if you knew." I shook my head. Once in my room, I dove into his hole, rimming it with enthusiasm. He, in turn, within minutes, simply sat on my cock. I was impressed how readily he took me, but I think he mistook my look for unease, saying "If you want, you can put on a condom." I replied "Is this how you want it? Raw?" “Yeah, but...." "Did you ever jack off thinking of me?" "Yeah." "Did you fantasize that I wore a condom?" "No, but this isn’t fantasy." "I want to fuck you the way you want to be fucked. I know I have fucked poz guys before... you're just the first one I knew was poz."

That was enough truth-telling dialogue. I positioned him doggy style and rammed into his ass, calling him a German whore, telling him that he needed my black dick up his hole. He begged me to use him, to shoot my sperm in his guts. He told me he had been a good boy and earned my load. I fucked him on his back, kissing him passionately. His hole was raw and wet from my fucking. He rode me incessantly, thanking me for my cock. I bent him over the table, and then positioned him on his back. We fucked as if we would never touch another man, his round firm white ass, taking my hard and raw fuck. I think it was then that I accepted the notion I would one day seroconvert. I shot my load in his guts and he came all over himself. We kissed for about half an hour after that, holding each other.

It wasn't Jason who seroconverted me. I will never know from whom I contracted the virus, nor, for that matter, exactly when I converted, but that night I caught an insight, a glimpse, if you will, of the innate love that is shared between poz men. The love Jason offered to me ahead of time at Hawk’s in Vegas, that night I truly let go, and accepted my destiny. Maybe one day I will recharge his ass with my poz cum.

I Need To Find You Both