Last weekend the poz party host, Mike, said he had 11 poz tops who could come over and breed my ass - if I was available. Of course, I dropped everything for that! We both wanted this orgy to top the last one. He asked what the maximum number of loads I had ever taken in a single session. Thinking back, I concluded it was 16, taken when whored out to friends of a friend a few months back. Mike figured with the 11 tops that we could easily break that record.

Mike also wanted this party to go a little more different than the last, as this time I was to be blind-folded, not knowing the identity of the top who was breeding me. Mike encouraged the tops to be a bit rough this time. Finally, as Mike is somewhat of a micromanager, he also instructed me to keep as much cum in my hole possible. Most of the time I was kneeling on the floor on all fours, but occasionally a top would flip me on my back, him kneeling behind me, and my legs being held in place by the other tops. With no visual stimulation, I could focus completely on the feeling of the cock in my hole, and I swear every cock felt different, to the point I was identifying each top by his cock, if not by his style.

About half-way though I started to feel sore, but they didn't even give me a chance to get away or take a break. As soon as one cock was out, another was in my hole. At one point a couple of the tops tried for a double-penetration, but it was too awkward: no matter what angle I tried, I just could not make it happen. Maybe if I had NOT been blind-folded we could have coordinated better - don’t know. Well, after I worked-through the discomfort, I had reached a plateau where the pain was gone, and I was so loose and cummy I felt like I could go forever. I could feel and hear the cum churning inside my guts. Of course I tried to keep as much in as I could, but a few cocks were rather large and displaced some of the earlier loads, so I was certainly leaking. Several times I felt guys felching the leaking cum. Sweet pervs!

Well, all good things had to end, so eventually the activities slowed-down, the voices faded, and I registered the poz party was more or less over. Mike removed my blindfold off and I confirmed what I suspected, that we were alone. He told me there was one last thing he wanted me to do before I left. He pulled out a martini glass and told me I was going to drink a ‘dirty’ martini. He had me get back down on all fours, and when I was in position, he started fingering my cum-filled hole, coaxing me to relax and let the cum flow. After surprisingly little effort, I was successful, and I felt a long stream of cum and ass juices fart out of my hole. Mike was able to capture much of the cum in the martini glass, and remarked in so doing, my hole was one of the most talented, if not the sloppiest hole he had ever seen. He fingered out as much remaining cum as he could, then handed me a glass that was half-full with the cum, and bade me to drink it down. It was delicious. I felt compelled to lick the glass clean.

I can't tell you who was fucked me or how many loads each guy shot into my ass. The tops were not consistent in advising me of whether or not he blew his load, so my reckoning may well be off. I am fairly sure I took 20 loads, certainly more than my earlier total. Mike said he thought the total was actually higher, as 14 guys showed up: 9 of the 11 original invitees, in addition to a tag-along friend of an invitee. The other attendees responded to a craigslist advertisement that solicited poz tops. Only two of the nine guys were repeats from the last party, but he wouldn't tell me which ones. Whatever the precise number, a good time was had by all.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...