Roommate agreement

Horny4256

So my roommate and I had always had an agreement that throughout the day that we were together in the 2 bedroom house we shared whoever fell asleep before the other would get tied up and slammed and get fucked while sleeping and that there was no way out of it. But it wasn't just going to be the roommate doing the fucking we agreed that the other had to hit up anyone on Grindr or any other gay hookup website or app and get as many guys as we could over to breed the sleeper. We were both Poz so we didn't care about anyone's status and if they partied it would make it better.

Jeremy and I were both 19 and since we were always together in school and both on the swim team we both had similar builds. We both stood at 6ft and both had a nice swimmers six pack. I had nice thick 7 inch cock and Jeremy had a similar thick but 6 inch cock and we loved sucking on them when we were together.

This night we were both out seperatly at different parties and I was the first to make it home. I walked in and went straight to the bathroom to wash off all the funky odores I got on me with all the girls that kept rubbing all over me. I was upset that I wasn't bringing home any of the guys to fuck me and really wasn't in the mood to jack off so as soon as I was out of the shower I just decided to turn in for the night and sleep all this day away.

Jeremy
It was three am and I stumbled in the door with the six guys that wanted to come home with me to fuck and I could see my roommates shoes by the front door so I knew he was home. I smiled and whispered for the other guys to be quite as I tip toed to my roommates room where I found him sound asleep on his belly with his as showing and slightly snoring. As per our agreed rules I went to the guys and told them all to strip their clothes at the door and explained to them what out agreement was. They all grinned ear to ear when they heard that and they all quickly got out of their clothes. I took mine off as well and made sure to grab the syringe full of Tina and the Tina laced lube I had brought with me and we all crept to my roommates room to get ready.

Once in his room I quietly got the ropes from under his bed and started tying his wrist and ankles to his bed posts. Once they were secure I checked on him and he was still snoring soundly so I knew we could move on to the next part. I grabbed the syringe and the tourniquet and started to wrap it around his arm and passed the Tina laced lube to the guy with the biggest cock and whispered to him to plunge right into his ass as I plunged down on the needle. He nodded and got himself ready as I inserted the needle with no problem into his arm.

I pulled back on the plunger and it filled nicely with blood signaling it was ready. I looked over at the big guy ready to fuck my roomy and he was aimed right at his hole with the other guys spreading his ass to help. I gave him the thumbs up and whispered if they were both lubed and ready and he smiled and gave a thumbs up as well. Ok I whispered and said on the count of there, 3 2 1. Right after one I plunged down on the needle and the guy slammed down into my roommates hole causing him to jolt up and scream in pain and surprise.

More to cum little piggies

• Like 28
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 3