The Scorpion King

Guest I84SexSlave4All

Guest I84SexSlave4All

I tied him face-down to the bed, his wrists to the headboard and his feet to the posts at the end of the bed. I waited until he awoke around 4:00 A.M. I was coked-out of my head at this point. I snickered as he, not knowing his fate was soon to be sealed, struggled against his bonds. "Raise up your chest" I commanded. "Don't try to speak. That's a ball gag in your mouth, asshole." He continued to writhe on the bed, trying get loose. "My problem is I put people up on pedestals. I shouldn't. People always let me down. Like you Dan. You totally let me down."

I had caught Dan fucking Professor Rob Case. Rob is a professor who tormented me for the past two years of college. For Dan to sleep with Rob was the ultimate betrayal. "Dan, before I leave you forever, do you want me to fuck you one last time? This is your last chance. You won't see me again. Nod if you want my cock." Dan nodded, blinking tears from his eyes. He presumably loved me, notwithstanding his betrayal.

Dan and I met at a Gay Straight Alliance meeting at the University. We went on a few dates. Dan pushed me for sex whereas I kept pushing him away. I'm poz and I thought he would dump me if he knew my status. One day after a tense make out session, he told me he knew I was poz. He had found my profile on BBRT. He told me that he was falling for me. He wanted me inside him even if it meant using a condom. And so we began dating. Things were good up until yesterday when I found him with Rob's cock buried in his ass. See, Dan wanted bare cock. He just didn't want my poisoned bare cock.

"Raise your body up Dan." With some effort Dan raises up to a semi-doggie position. I cut his underwear off and roughly tore his shirt from his body. Under his chest I place an empty matchbox. Using gloved hands I place a Death Stalker scorpion in the box. I had purchased it from a lab student who had kept it as a pet. "Dan, you're going to be poisoned one way or the other. I am gonna fuck you hard. Fuck you painfully." Then I took a toothbrush and scraped it in-and-out of his hole. Dan screamed in pain. The scorpion rustled in the box. As Dan screamed, I slapped his ass and forced him to inhale poppers. "I'm gonna fuck you bare, Dan. I'm gonna cum in your bleeding hole. I'm gonna soak your asshole with my poison seed. If you don't want my poisoned seed, all you have to do is lay down on the bed and taken the sting of that scorpion. If you elect the scorpion, I'll stop, and walk out that door forever. You can get sick and possibly die from the sting of the scorpion or you can take my gift and die years from now. Your choice."

At this point I prod his hole with my thick 8 inches. I spit on the tip of my dick and in his bleeding ass. This is all the mercy I afforded him. I pushed my cock to his ass crack. He backed slighlty onto my dick til the head popped-in. I could feel him wince. Then I pulled out. I then smashed my cock's full length up Dan's asshole, causing him to scream into the ball gag.

I fucked him brutally for an hour. I fucked him while he wept. I fucked him while I thought of the future we could have had. I fucked him and thought of the future that awaited him. I fucked him hard, and I feel my balls contract as I spewed my toxic load deep inside him. I put all of my weight on him, easing-up just as his stomach comes close to the scorpion box and he screams through the ball gag.

I churned the toxins in his ass, and I twisted his tits. I could feel him spasm as he violently came on the bed and possibly into the matchbox, presumably angering its occupant. I fingered his torn asshole, showing him the mixture of cum and blood on my finger. I slipped off the ball gag out of his mouth, and cleaned my finger off in his mouth. I then replaced the gag and before he gagged. "Good boy - just to let you know, I haven't been taking my meds. You have a very toxic load in your hole, baby." I took the gag out of his mouth once more, kissing him fully on the lips. The kiss was reciprocated.

"I thought for sure you would choose to get stung, baby. Even if just from the brutal fuck. You are stronger than I thought." "Untie me you son of a bitch. I would have let you fuck me bareback before. It was your choice not mine." "I love you. Don't you see? Don't be angry, baby. You're the one who fucked around on me." "Please take that thing out from under me, please!" "I wish I could baby. I wish."

I placed the ball gag back into his mouth, and kissed him on his eye lids. Then I dressed and walked-out the door - forever. As I closed the door I wondered how long he would last in that position and almost expected to hear his muffled scream as I hit the cool morning air.

Edited by I84SexSlave4All

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...