Loose or tight hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

Question for tops and versatile guys... Do you like a guys hole loose or tight? I get fisted a lot and can relax my ass to take a huge cock with no effort. Do guys like a loose well used ass or a tight ass?

When I used to top, my ex was often paranoid that he wasn't 'tight' enough for me. As many times as he brought up the subject, I could never convince him that I actually (if given the chance) would have preferred him to be looser.

I can't quantify the reasons why... it just feels better!! A tight hole is always a struggle, and it fights against you too much. Looser holes just feel more luxurious, inviting, and the sensation is more accommodating. You can do more in a looser hole, there isn't as much resistance, and the feeling is more inviting and sensuous.

A tight hole can be nice to an extent - but if its too tight, the amount of effort to penetrate can be a pain, the friction while fucking can make it more difficult to keep it in. I also like being able to do long slow strokes, or being able to pull all the way out and slide it back in - if a person is too tight this can become difficult, and almost like it forces me to go balls-deep and stick with shallow thrusts.

Just the vararity if positions, speeds, depths that a loser hole allows is nice, and once they have opened up a bit it's nice knowing you can pretty do pretty much whatever you want with it without them tensing up and asking you to ease up. I'm just of average endowment also, so it's not like I have a monster-cock that needs a big hole either.

well for me I would rather have a bit looser, and for much of the same reasons as tin - it feels better sliding in, allows for a nice long, slow buildup before shooting and generally lets me go a long time. Tight holes can be OK if the bottom is comfortable, but I have had experiences where I was asked to stop because they hurt too much. And yeah I back off but it is frustrating as hell.

I like the bottom to have a tight hole to start out with, but I prefer them to be loose by the time I shoot my load inside of them. Though I don't like them to be too much of either because if they are too tight then sometimes I can't get my cock into them, and if they are too loose then I barely feel anything when I'm fucking them.

• 3 months later...

The responses in this thread were great to read. I used to aim to keep my hole tight because I had always thought that's what tops wanted. But I've since gotten into having a loose hole. I like a top's reaction when he fingers my hole and he gives that look that says he knows I've already been fucked. I think it can also be very hot to openly discuss the looseness of a bottom's hole, particularly in a group situation. When everyone knows this information, I feel a mix of embarrassment and pride but also a sense of appreciation that my hole is being both used and talked about.

• Upvote 1

Prefer fucking a loose hole. More comfortable than trying to struggle through a tight grip. Also a loose hole demonstrates that the bottom gets fucked a lot - which is a turn on.

Guest slobbvers

I agree. Was at a fuck party some months back. I was fucking a bottom. I stopped for a while. Another top, who was much bigger than me, started to fuck the bottom. When I fucked the bottom after the hung top it was pointless. Couldn't cum in the bottom as his hole was too loose for me.

I agree. Was at a fuck party some months back. I was fucking a bottom. I stopped for a while. Another top, who was much bigger than me, started to fuck the bottom. When I fucked the bottom after the hung top it was pointless. Couldn't cum in the bottom as his hole was too loose for me.

I find that getting fucked standing is the best position for resolving this. I like getting fucked bent over with my feet apart and working the top's cock with the muscles of my hole. However, when my hole becomes really loose and I'm getting fucked by a top whose cock is not as thick as guys who have fucked me earlier, I'll switch to keeping my feet closer together and bending me knees more. I have a fairly deep crack and when my hole is really loose, I'll change from using the muscles of my hole to using the muscles of my asscheeks and flexing them more. I try to determine whether the top wants a loose fuck or a tighter fuck and I adjust myself to accommodate his cock.

• Like 2