Loose or tight hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

looks like tops prefer a looser, more experienced hole. as a bottom i have often found tops don't seem to enjoy my rather tight hole (which also struggles taking depth) as much as I thought they would. Any reason why tops think this might be the case?

I like 'em looser for a few reasons. First, I prefer to use spit for lube because it's more natural. But because I'm uncut, I need the hole pretty open and relaxed if I'm going to slide in with nothing but spit, otherwise the friction can hurt my foreskin as I go in. Later on, once things get going, I can really fuck a loose, sloppy hole deep, hard and fast for a real good long time without shooting.

I've noticed the really talented bottoms know how to work the tightness angle to really get me off. They'll open right up to let your cock in and tighten as you're pulling out and vary the sensation just as I vary my strokes. I've known one or two guys who could practically stroke my cock and make me cum without me doing anything at all. It's what I try to do when I bottom...I always know I've done a good job if the top complains I've made him cum before he wanted to.

As a bottom when my top starts to shoot inside I open my hole wide. Why? Because when and right after a guy cums his cock is too sensitive and by opening up my hole I remove some of the presure that could make the top pull out. By opening up if the top wants more friction he can just dig deeper and that way I make sure all the manjuice goings in my hole.

I used to have a fuck-buddy who didn't like being touched after he shot his load and if I squeezed he would pull out.

After a few seconds I can then squeeze a bit depending on the guy.

For me, it's not so much about being loose or tight, I just love a guy with a hole that looks like it's been broken in. Nothing like a guy with a well puckered hole, or a hole who's ass lips look like they're ready to suck my cock right into it. Nothing hotter than watching two guys fuck doggie style, with the tops own ass looking like it had recently been used.

too loose sucks....and....too tight sucks! too tight and shallow, the bottom struggles to take my cock and its distracting. Sometimes the sphincter pushes me out completely on an out stroke. I dont like to have a bottom pushing with his hands on my pelvis, attempting to stop me from bottoming out on my in stroke! on the other hand, if its too loose then I feel like Im fucking a woman after shes had a couple of babies, not enough friction.

• 1 month later...

I´m happy to read that most tops frefer a loose hole. I like to make my hole accommodate my tops dick. If he is average size i try to make my hole tighter, if he´s really big I just open up. in any case, when I feel I´m being bred I open up completely so that I can get the load as deep as possible. That makes the top happy and I can keep the load for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

The BigDicked MutherFukkers all Love a Cum Dumped GangBanged Party Hole (Mine for DAMN SURE)

Banged Out enuf to throw all their BEST FUCK Moves in ya-

muscle control when you're told to squeeze and milk Daddy's FAT Cock.

PRIDE and WILLINGNESS to take it to the fukkin wall

-to give him pleasure

-earn his NUT

& prove ManHole is SO FUCKIN SUPERIOR to Pussy

I get off SO HARD on how HOT my players are to get at my sweet juicy ManHole, and after just a few licks, how quick the straight guys and baby barebackers cream their loads in me

• Like 1

... but I prefer them to be loose by the time I shoot my load inside of them...

As soon as I notice the top is starting to shoot I open up my hole as wide as I can and let the top, if he needs, to look for more friction by going in deeper.

I know many bottoms like to "milk" the top's cum by tightening up, but I think it's not always nice for the top because many times the cock is too sensitive right after. Because I open up my hole most tops don't pull out because I minimize the friction. What I want to prevent is having a guy pull out because of too much friction.

And depending on the situation, I do give a little squeeze with my ass muscles, but I never do it too much because although I'm horny as hell feeling his his freshly pumped cum inside me, I'm also aware that "he's done".

I sooo agree with Deaner, about loose holes being more luxurious and inviting!!! Yea!!

When I used to top, my ex was often paranoid that he wasn't 'tight' enough for me. As many times as he brought up the subject, I could never convince him that I actually (if given the chance) would have preferred him to be looser.

I can't quantify the reasons why... it just feels better!! A tight hole is always a struggle, and it fights against you too much. Looser holes just feel more luxurious, inviting, and the sensation is more accommodating. You can do more in a looser hole, there isn't as much resistance, and the feeling is more inviting and sensuous.

I think that the concept of a "tight hole" is overrated because a bottom with a loose hole can on demand squeeze his hole and make it tight.

As a bottom while I'm getting fucked I squeeze and tighten my hole on demand depending on what I think my top needs. But, as soon as my top begins to shoot I open up as wide as I can. I do this because most guys' cocks get really sensitive right after they cum and because of this many tops pull out when the bottom "milks" the cock. By loosening up my hole I let the top enjoy himself using the right friction. They can go deeper if they need more friction.

I think my technique works very well and tops like it because many are back for more.

Loose for sure. Never really understood all the bottoms advertising their tight assholes. Loose, even sloppy, feels much better for the top.

To put a finer point on it, there is a place for tight holes but only in the context of an extremely skilled bottom who has excellent rectal control. In this context, I would say a bottom should ideally loosen the sphincter on the instrokes and GENTLY tighten the grip on the cock on the outstrokes. But this is really difficult to achieve, especially with rapid pacing, and it requires the bottom and the top to be in perfect sync with steady pacing. Speaking in mentronomic terms, I doubt any bottoms could adapt their sphincter motions at any pace higher than about 20 strokes a minute. I've met one or two slut bottoms who could do this and the sex was amazing. Not to mention the special connection you feel with a bottom boy when his ring wraps around your cock at the primal beat of your cock strokes.

• Upvote 1