How do you organise a Bareback Sex Party?

Scottyrim

I have been thinking about this for a while . I am not thinking about 5 or 6 people. , but quite a lot of people. How would you go about this ? How would you hire a venue etc. Just wondered if anyone had experiences of organising this.? 

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
13 hours ago, Leather69 said:

You have missed your choice... Club 80 I Melboure would have been the best venue on their NUD nights.......the other option would have to have got a sling room.. put adds up and enjoyed yourself..

Maybe the two of us should have our own intimate party ...

I host gatherings twice a month. Start small and build your list. Soon enough you’ll have a large pool of guys. I keep track of their position and what they are into. My gatherings alternate between bdsm and fisting. Sucking and fucking are always fine. I have had as many as a 125 guys. That gets very clicky and can get out of control. For fisting I like to have 8 to 20 guys. For bdsm I limit it to four. Take your time. Have fun. You’ll figure out what works for you. Good luck!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

I have had as many as a 125 guys.

Is that the number of actual attendees at an event, or the number of men in your roster to call upon? It’s an amazing figure either way. What do you use for your hosting venue? And, do you get to have any fun yourself? Hosting a party can be a lot like work...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2020 at 8:02 PM, theplayerking said:

Unless you’re inviting friends, I’ve found the no-show rate to be around 80 percent. Start small and build up a roster of likeminded regulars. Hiring a venue larger than a hotel suite is probably not a good option. 

I too, agree with theplayerking.  I've tried in the past, using the parties section on BBRT.  My no show rate was 70%.  Even guys that requested invites a few hours prior didn't show.  Reach out to any fuck buds you currently have and see if they're interested.   Then see if they know of any *reliable* guys who'd be interested.  Then ask those guys if they know anyone, etc.  

The most successful party I ever hosted was organized by a top that I'd hooked up with only once prior to the party.  It was a gang bang with me being the only bottom.  He went to a LOT of fuck parties, and he knew a lot of guys online that went to these things.  I had the party posted on BBRT and he told me who to approve and who not to, as he knew who was reliable.  I invited 12 guys, and 8 showed.  

Start small, cultivate some fuck bud relationships and go from there.

Yup, always easier with fuck buds. Have a good group, people with different kinks/likes. Then you have different parties that can be certain kinks, or one big free for all.  Expand the group by the fuck buds bringing in their fuck pigs.  We have a steady group, and others come to some parties but not other parties, depending on the kink makeup of the group. 

one rule: always bareback. 

Edited by Gingerloadchaser
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/23/2020 at 1:16 AM, Scottyrim said:

I have been thinking about this for a while . I am not thinking about 5 or 6 people. , but quite a lot of people. How would you go about this ? How would you hire a venue etc. Just wondered if anyone had experiences of organising this.? 

I have a fuck bud that hosts in local hotel rooms.  He has maybe 150 to 200 on his email list. He sends out invitations and usually gets 40 to 50 guys to show. It is loads of fun. Lots of like minded guys enjoying themselves and doing what comes naturally!  He started out smallish and grew it over the last few years.  With Covid the big parties are at a standstill. I miss them so much.

• 6 months later...