Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

• Administrators
Not a problem,but I see some profiles listed as 'banned' can you point out the rules that can get you banned Dont want to cross any lines

Well, I just permanently banned someone I think was mentally ill - their posts were bizarre and not based in any sense of reality. Posting while you're so high you're bouncing off the walls will probably also get you banned. Repeatedly posting in the wrong area will get you banned. Posting about bug chasing, gift giving or chem sex in a public part of the site will get you temporarily banned.

To me it's all sorta common sense sorta stuff.

Yes im having issues,please delete my personal info from the cumdump network,i am receiving harrassing texts and calls..and i dont understand why i got an infraction for titleing my thread "cumdump network"..anyway please do this,and thank you..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just spent the last hour typing a true barebacking story, finished the stroy...auto- saving etc. then for some reason i'm logged out. WTF? the story has gone into never never land.

i just spent the last hour typing a true barebacking story, finished the stroy...auto- saving etc. then for some reason i'm logged out. WTF? the story has gone into never never land.

Always best to use Word or something that will autosave as your typing up the story so that our not shit out of luck when something like that happens.

Hi rawTop,

I have just joined and I do not have access to most sections and functions e.g. posting (other forums), seeing galleries, searching and joining groups. Can you check and help with it?

Cheers,

• Administrators
Hi rawTop,

I have just joined and I do not have access to most sections and functions e.g. posting (other forums), seeing galleries, searching and joining groups. Can you check and help with it?

Cheers,

You need to validate your e-mail address. Look for the validation email in your spam folder.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted in the CumDump Network listing- in my orig post ( page 10) I listed as being avail all day on Tues and Weds- but now, beginning Aug 19, my days off will shift to Wed and Thursday-- I know posts can be edited for a few hours, but is there some method to adjust or correct CumDump posts- I would think others who have posted there have a similar need to revise availability-- any thought or suggestions?

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble accessing breeding zone directly. It seems I'm getting adlinkbucks page in place of it. Is that a problem on my end or did adlinkbucks highjack the breeding zone page? I'm having the same problem on my laptop and my iPad I had to back door my way in but when I try to hit the "forum" link it seems hijacked. Can anyone help?

Thanks