Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

Last public sex was on vacation with my husband in the summer of 2019. We stayed at a gay campground in West Virginia for a couple of days. He doesn’t share me and I will never cheat on him, but he really does enjoy showing me off as his wife and property. 

He had me stay naked while we where at the campground, and I couldn’t wear anything below my waist even at night when it was cool outside. He fucked and bred me in the playroom swing both days while other guys watched. A couple of guys wanted sloppy seconds, but he said no to them. It turned him on to have guys watching him fuck me, and then he would fuck me again in our room with the blinds open in case someone wanted to watch. I guess we both have a little voyeuristic thing about being watched.

• Upvote 1

5 months ago, on the beach. I was fucked by a completely unknown man, a very big dick. The beach was unofficially nudist, but many walkers know how to get there. He fucked me standing up. I leaned forward and spread my legs, and he stood behind me and fucked me. The scene was watched by about 20 nudists on the beach, and many more walkers passed along the path behind the beach, among whom were men and women. He cummed in my ass screaming like a beast. Swimmers on the beach greeted us with applause

20210101_182840.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 12/27/2020 at 1:09 PM, jsmith34 said:

Oh well, there's always next time.  😈

I didn't post about my last 3-4 visits to Buena Vista park, but I made some hot new acquaintances. New Year's day was particularly busy.

Tonight I went back again and it was quite foggy, so low visibility and darker than usual. As soon as I did one lap on the bridge, I met a hot young white dude who has bred me before. I sucked him for a short while then he pushed in, fucked me for a while, bred me and left. After that a black guy with a thick cock who has fucked me before took a turn.

Soon after a hot young white twinky cumdump bottom in a camo hoodie and jock (with a hat and backpack) showed up. The BBC fucked him for a bit and then I followed. His asshole was already sloppy with cum, which I love. I came in him pretty quickly and then took a break.

Later a few more dicks fucked me, including the BBC again, an older fit white guy and a fast cumming dude who has bred me many times.

After that a very fit young latino guy showed up and literally stripped off all of his clothes and started taking a few dicks in his ass. I watched for a bit while one dude bred him. The he sucked a few guys on his knees.

I wanted to find the camo hoodie bottom and give him another load but I think he went to a different part of the park.

Hope I see him another night.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Closest was back in the summer. I met a guy online who was moving to the area with his family. We talked a while & when he got to town I met him outside his motel room at 3am. I fucked and bred him in his car while the wife and kids were asleep inside. 

He was a decent bottom. A better top. I never heard from him again after that 1 hook up. 

Summer time , in a rest area off the Expressway - decided to have a smoke in a shelter / near the woods .

A small car showed up - big muscle guy w/ dog and a skinny / slender guy driving got out - going to the bath room .

Both dressed alike - big muscle guy wearing small shorts - about small enough showing off his hardware .He was walking his dog , towards me , and I put out my cig. / squating petting the dog - small chat - staring at his crotch - legs - wondering what he has .

His friend showed up - we chatted - mentioned his muscle boyfriend was huge and Love to seeing more of him !

We sat at the picnic table - I was about to have another smoke but the little skinny guy pulled out a joint .

I was holding the dog and the 2 guys helping / servicing me with the joint / smoke - little skinny guy rubbing is boyfriend crotch pulling down his pants - my god - big , flat , thick , monster dick bounced out .

he started sucking the monster - his boyfriend was a skull fucking session - I was getting a fucking , hard , erection - the skinny , slim guy reached over rubbing my crotch - unzipped my pants - sucking me off .

The Sky gotten dark - started raining - hard and harder - I was being forced smoking joint of something - getting high - feeling so wonderful  - raining hard - no one could see us .

The small guy dropped his pants - Mother Fucker - he had a huge , long dick - it was shaped like a clubbed .                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I was becoming totally wrecked - lazy and feeling no pain .

Sucking , Fucking - the next moment the big guy picking me up - taking off my jeans - underwear - being raped - but I wanted it - they knew it !

My cunt hole been stretched - loaded and wet - they really enjoyed me - after 1 hour - time to get straighten up - dressed - they left me with their loads - e-mail - I been used , abused and loaded - long time memory .

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Shower at the gym today. I saw a guy I'd hooked up with there before and chatted with him a while. He said he was down for some fun and we went back to the locker room, grabbed towels and went into a shower stall and fucked. Let him breed me and then swapped places and bred him. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Today in the library. One of my friends got really horny and fucked me between the bookshelves. I took off my pants and he just dropped his to his knees. He fucked me standing behind me. I leaned forward and leaned against the shelf. He immediately push his dick up my ass without any previous oral sex. it lasted a few minutes and then he ejaculated into me. he picked up and buttoned his pants and left. While I was putting on my clothes, a woman came and ran away as if scalded.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 7:14 AM, gayboisexteen said:

Yet to have an outdoors encounter but it’s always been a fantasy of mine. Anyone care to help me out? 😉

If I were in Wales, I'd def help you out.  Take you out to the woods somewhere and bend you over a log and fuck you hard like an animal in heat.  Leave your hole dripping with my load

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

It was 2am, a warm summer's night just a week ago

I told the sub bottom I was with that we were going to walk down my street, across the main road, into a park and there we'd fuck raw. We would not wear any clothes at all while we walked to and from the place

The streets were empty and there were few if any cars but we didn't care, our dicks swinging in the night air and our bums bare showing all

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Nastyrawtwink said:

About half an hour ago at my local park. 

I was message by a guy who told me to go down there and jerk off naked. 

Him and 2 of his mates "caught" me and fucked me on the bench. 

Fuck that's hot, where's your local park, love breeding dirty cumpigs out doors 🙂

I have been fucked and sucked guys off on the Go train many times. even gotten completely naked and bred right in the train cars in the middle of the aisle. I got fucked on a Go train this week. I was on the upper deck of a train leaving Toronto and there were 3 guys up there with me at the other end. one of them came over to talk to me and told me he's fucked me a bunch of times and knows what an exhibitionist slut I am and told me he bet his buddies $20 he could get me to get on my knees and suck his cock right there. so I of course did. his buddies both came over to watch. it was late at night so we were pretty sure there would be no fare checker guys. so I actually sucked all 3 of them for about 10 minutes. then one guy said "I'm pretty sure we could all fuck this slut right here if we wanted to" then asked me "would you let all 3 of us bareback your slut ass right here slut?" I said yes. so I pulled down my leggings and bent over so 2 of them could take turns fucking me while I sucked the thirds cock and they all shot their loads in me before we got to the next stop. then they went back to their original seats. when they got off the train, the original guy gave me the 20of the 40 bucks (20 times 2) he won from his buddies and said "thanks for being such an easy slut. you deserve half" funny thing is, for a cumdump like me, actually seeing the men who fucked me and hearing their names makes taking their loads on a public train feel vanilla lol btw it turns out the other 2 guys had also fucked me before

• Piggy 4

4 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have been fucked and sucked guys off on the Go train many times. even gotten completely naked and bred right in the train cars in the middle of the aisle. I got fucked on a Go train this week. I was on the upper deck of a train leaving Toronto and there were 3 guys up there with me at the other end. one of them came over to talk to me and told me he's fucked me a bunch of times and knows what an exhibitionist slut I am and told me he bet his buddies $20 he could get me to get on my knees and suck his cock right there. so I of course did. his buddies both came over to watch. it was late at night so we were pretty sure there would be no fare checker guys. so I actually sucked all 3 of them for about 10 minutes. then one guy said "I'm pretty sure we could all fuck this slut right here if we wanted to" then asked me "would you let all 3 of us bareback your slut ass right here slut?" I said yes. so I pulled down my leggings and bent over so 2 of them could take turns fucking me while I sucked the thirds cock and they all shot their loads in me before we got to the next stop. then they went back to their original seats. when they got off the train, the original guy gave me the 20of the 40 bucks (20 times 2) he won from his buddies and said "thanks for being such an easy slut. you deserve half" funny thing is, for a cumdump like me, actually seeing the men who fucked me and hearing their names makes taking their loads on a public train feel vanilla lol btw it turns out the other 2 guys had also fucked me before

What I most want is to travel to Canada to accompany you on one of those little whore adventures, and when everyone fills up your tank to be able to suck your ass and swallow the cum churning in your guts, I adore what a whore you are.

• Like 1