Last time you fucked in public

Horny4256

I go to the park by myself. This guy on the bench is massaging his crotch, so I stop smile at him. I start to walk, and he is following me. He soon passes me, so I'm following him now. We get to a spot, and on the ground, you can see condoms open lube packet. He pulls out his dick I drop to my knees and start his dick. He is aggressive as he holds my head. He is hard and pulls out.  He comes behind, pulls my pants down push my legs apart, and with no lube, drives his dick in. As I'm not new, it goes right with little pain, but the feeling of a live raw dick in my cunt is lovely. For the next 5 minutes, he gives me a good hard fucking and a nice load. He gets up and leaves with nothing said. I'm left there with my pants down and my ass in the air with a load leaking out of my well fuck cunt 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Meet a couple in grindr yesterday, in their 50s, visiting one of the islands near here. I went to their place and the fucked on their patio overlooking the beach. There were a couple guys that were walking by that stopped to watch. This was my first time doing something like this before. Such a slutty rush!

Saturday night, in a cruising spot in bath, UK. Fucked this guys hungry ass and throat until I shot my load in his raw ass while the boyfriend and 3 other guys watched while tossing off. This bottom was one hungry cock whore who wanted that load deposited in his raw hole!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kittyvoxxx said:

Five homeless men in alley

Yes !   Took me for awhile - first time in the alley was 1 main male helping me pissing - smoking weed but later on was a group - gotten used to me - spent the night being used and getting high !

I was just on a trip to Farmington Michigan with my GF visiting her family. I got on sniffles and started chatting with a young guy close by who was into public restroom sex. He was very Dom, sexy and had a beautiful 7’1/2” thick cock so I agreed to meet him at Menards store not far from where we were staying. Told my GF I was going over to the store to check it out only problem she insisted on going too because she wanted to check it out as well. 
So we drive over and we are looking around and I take a sneak peak at Sniffies and I have a message that he’s here and waiting in the restroom handicap stall. I tell my GF I need to use the restroom and will be back she pecks me on the cheek and says ok. I practically raced to the restroom knocked on the stall he opened the door and wasted no time pulling down my shorts and bending me over. He poured some lube on my hole and some on his cock then proceed to fuck me like he owned me! He fucked me hard for about 15 min before he unloaded his seed into my ass. He pulled out, made me lick and suck his cock clean then I pulled my shorts up and walked out of the restroom with that wet squishy feeling in my ass and found my GF who had no idea that I was just bent over and fucked like a bitch. 
I am such a dirty slut!

Yesterday afternoon I went to have lunch and catch up with a friend not far away. 

We went for a walk along the beach after and he pointed out the small section of dunes where guys can often cruise in the evenings, but in the day there was too many walkers and families out and about. 

So we went into some trees and found a sheltered spot to suck each other off before he gave me a nice fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Do bathhouses count as in public?  I fucked 3 guys in the public areas of the bathhouse.  Last truly public sex was getting sucked in the park on Saturday.  I had hoped to go to LA this weekend, where I usually get more public fucking, and fucking in general as I can get in 6 months here in Portland in a single weekend.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Tampachaser626 said:

I was just on a trip to Farmington Michigan with my GF visiting her family. I got on sniffles and started chatting with a young guy close by who was into public restroom sex. He was very Dom, sexy and had a beautiful 7’1/2” thick cock so I agreed to meet him at Menards store not far from where we were staying. Told my GF I was going over to the store to check it out only problem she insisted on going too because she wanted to check it out as well. 
So we drive over and we are looking around and I take a sneak peak at Sniffies and I have a message that he’s here and waiting in the restroom handicap stall. I tell my GF I need to use the restroom and will be back she pecks me on the cheek and says ok. I practically raced to the restroom knocked on the stall he opened the door and wasted no time pulling down my shorts and bending me over. He poured some lube on my hole and some on his cock then proceed to fuck me like he owned me! He fucked me hard for about 15 min before he unloaded his seed into my ass. He pulled out, made me lick and suck his cock clean then I pulled my shorts up and walked out of the restroom with that wet squishy feeling in my ass and found my GF who had no idea that I was just bent over and fucked like a bitch. 
I am such a dirty slut!

That's so hot. Mainly because you have a gf and that you just got fucked while with her, and she didn't even know. Such a turn on. Please continue to share your stories / experiences. If you're able to tag me or something, (sorry idk how the posts works) I read a lot on here. Hot 

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Too long ago 😔 we used to have a really great cruising ground I used extensively from my teens to my 30’s, could get 10 or more guys in an day easily, especially popular with delivery drivers and builders on a lunchtime and married guys after work. Unfortunately the straight doggers discovered it and were less than discrete - the guys looking for cock used to walk off into the woodlands away from dog walkers, the doggers just turned up and started fucking in the car park, even with families around, soon it was being police patrolled regularly and then up went cameras. Had so much bareback there, seeing used condoms was a rarity and neither the builders or other married men bothered with me.

Too long ago here too; one of the best time was when I was quite drunk, really horny and some guy just got in doggy and let me fuck him. Another time was when I convinced a "condom nazi" to let me cum up his arse (and he claimed I was the first; probably true too).