My best friend Colt

pervinmt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok friends, fans, and fellow sick fucks. Here, finally, is the next two chapters. I locked up my cock, plugged up my hole with the vibrating one and said no release till they were done. What I really need is a strict dominant Top to keep me on line! Punish me if I don't, and reward me with a nice cock (or two or three) breeding me when I finish one. Hey, we all need incentive! So enjoy! I'm off to blow a well deserved load! Hope you all do too!

Part 8

Earl and John had big smiles on their faces as they approached the bed. They started feeling up Colt's big sweaty muscle body. Their hands roamed every inch of him, from his bull like shoulders and massive biceps to his flat pecs and defined 8 pack abs. Colt just moaned and writhed as the men worshiped his teenage jock body and pinched his hard, pink nips.

"He flying?" John asked me.

"Like a kite!" I grinned as I sat in a chair and watched the men enjoy my whores hot bod.

"Niiiiice." He said as they rolled Colt over. "God DAMN look at that glorious ass!" He exclaimed as Colt instinctively arched his back and thrust his big round white ass into the air like a well trained hungry slut. "I'm gonna love tearing that up!"

"It's all yours!" I groaned as I stroked my hard cock. "Don't show the whore any mercy!"

"Music to my ears!" Earl groaned as he and John started rummaging through our newly purchased items. Soon they had Colt tied face down with a ball gag in his mouth, arms stretched wide, and his legs hanging off the end of the bed with his ankles spread wide and tied. They had put his cowboy boots back on him as well as his bandana and plopped his black hat on top of his sweaty brown curls.

"That's what I like to see." Earl grinned. "A hot, helpless cowboy ready for abuse!" 

And FUCK did he look hot! Precum dripped down my cock as I took pics of my studly cowboy whore. Then John pulled out the fat plug from Colt's hole. I walked around so I could see his gaping pussy. And boy did it gape! It was a bright red rosebud and cum was leaking out of it. John knelt down and licked up the cum that was running over Colt's balls. Then he planted his mouth on the open hole and voraciously ate out Colt's cum tunnel. Colt moaned and writhed as John sucked out as much cum as he could.

As he was doing this, Earl pulled out the electro box we purchased, at his advice, as well as a large metal plug and a urethral sound. After coating the sound with a lubricant, he pulled a still feeding John off of Colt's hole and inserted the 10 inch flexible sound right into Colt's piss hole of his still caged cock. Colt let out a long groan as he experienced this new sensation of his prostate being probed from the inside. Then Earl took the crystal coated plug and shoved it into the open hole before him eliciting whines from Colt as his sensitive tissues burned anew. Just as Earl finished hooking up the box, there was another knock on the door. I looked out the window and saw four men, all dressed in full leather. I recognized Tony, and let them in. Tony introduce me to his partner Lance, an older guy, skinny and hairy like Tony, and their friends, Lee and Al. They were the youngest of the group, probably in their 30's, and both were heavy set guys with lots of tattoos.

"Just in time boys." Announced Earl. "The fun is just about to start!" 

All six men pulled out cigars and lit them up as Earl started manipulating the buttons on the box. I stroked my cock as I watched Colt's body as he began to twitch and jerk while Earl administered various shock and jolts. Colt moaned and groaned while his cock began to leak copious amounts of precum. Then Al pulled Colt's big leather belt out of his shorts and brought down a hard, solid strike right across Colt's rock hard ass as Earl delivered a powerful jolt to his cock and ass at the same time. Colt screamed into the gag as his entire body went ridged and his eyes bugged out. Fresh sweat broke out all over his body as every muscle on his body trembled from the electric shock coursing through him. After a few seconds, which seemed like an eternity, Earl dialed it down and Colt's body collapsed as he panted heavily. Two of the men blew cigar smoke into his face while they all laughed and rubbed his wet body. Colt looked at me through his tear stained, fucked up eyes, but I just smiled as I held some poppers under his nose. Then Earl began the light manipulation again and soon Colt was moaning as his cock continued to leak.

Then Al raised the belt and struck Colt across his shoulders as hard as he could as Earl hit the box heavy again. More gagged screams came from Colt's mouth as every muscle again went taught and pulled on his bonds. This time Earl held it for a couple of seconds longer before powering down again, causing Colt to collapse and breath hard as more cigar smoke was blown into his face.

This went on for a solid hour with Earl increasing the time on the powerful jolts longer and longer until they reached about 20 seconds which must have seemed like an eternity to poor Colt. Finally, after Colt's back and ass were covered with angry red welts, John took a vibrator and started rubbing the head of Colt's cock through the cage while Earl worked his magic with the electro box. Two of the guys reached under his chest and started twisting and pinching his nips. In no time at all, Colt moans turned to whines as he undulated his ass and John increased the vibrations on his cockhead. In just a matter of minutes, Colt was yelling into the gag as tears flowed out of his eyes. Then, his caged cock erupted in a huge explosion of watery cum. Colt sobbed into the gag as more and more cum flowed out of him. The men just laughed and cheered as the teenage cowboy experienced an orgasm that was more painful than pleasurable. Colt continued to sob as the last of his clear cum leaked out of his aching dick. I was so turned on by his torment that I couldn't help myself. I ripped the plug out of his ass and rammed my hard cock into him. I had never felt Colt's ass to be so hot and loose. It felt like it was on fire and my dick could barely feel his anal walls. I unloaded into him instantly, pumping my big load into his mushy guts as his sobs continued. I don't know what was hotter, his wrecked out cunt, or the fact that this big bad stud was crying as I came in him.

The men untied him, and he didn't even move. Then they rolled him over and pushed his big legs back. They wrapped his elbows under his knees and attached his wrist restraints together so his ass was splayed open and defenseless. My fresh load of cum oozed out of him and Earl just scooped it up and pushed it back inside him before shoving a huge shard of T into the hole beneath him and slamming his big cock into my man.

I sat back and hit the pipe as I watched all six men take their turns on Colt's cumdump hole. I watched as all six men, strangers, deposit their seed into the teenage cowboy whore beneath them. And I smiled, knowing this was where Colt belonged.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12
  • Sad 1