Ass to Mouth

On 6/29/2023 at 4:59 PM, NewBottom90 said:

In the throws of passion, your top has pulled his dick out of your hole, and pushed it into your face there is no way you can stop and think about if its safe, you do it, almost like a duty, but mainly to keep the sex going, it is such a turn on for me when my top pulls out and points to his cock, i know what I need to do.

It's fine if that's what you want to do (assuming you know the risks). But please don't assume "there is no way you can stop" - of course you can fucking stop. I certainly can.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 8:56 AM, Phallarchist said:

It absolutely isn't, but I do wonder how often illnesses are caused this way, say in the context of couple where this act is routine.

Ask people into rimming. I am not into it at all. I had it done once and have no desire to ever get my ass kissed again and I have zero interest in rimming any men, women, couples, etc. I have bisexual and gay friends who became extremely sick with Hep A, B, C, and other types of hepatitis, bacterial infections, amoebas and other parasites, giardia, etc.  They told me how they have bottoms do enemas and shower before rimming them and the guys looked physically clean or did not know they were sick with anything or figured it was food poisoning or a minor stomach bug.

On 6/29/2023 at 5:59 PM, NewBottom90 said:

In the throws of passion, your top has pulled his dick out of your hole, and pushed it into your face there is no way you can stop and think about if its safe, you do it, almost like a duty, but mainly to keep the sex going, it is such a turn on for me when my top pulls out and points to his cock, i know what I need to do.

Are you one of those submissive bottom types that feels that you have to basically do pretty much almost anything that your top wants you to do sexually for his pleasure? If so that is your choice to do this, and it is because you want to do it.

There was an interesting post somewhere in breeding zone about taking pepto bismol after a rimming session or ATM and it kills a lot of the really bad stuff that will fuck up you gut. I dont know the science or medical behind it but it's interesting and worth exploring I suppose. I for one love to rim and love cleaning a cock when its been in another bottom, and will always do ATM. Its all about the Top so whatever gets them off, squirting bigger loads and keep cumming back

5 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Are you one of those submissive bottom types that feels that you have to basically do pretty much almost anything that your top wants you to do sexually for his pleasure? If so that is your choice to do this, and it is because you want to do it.

Yes, I’d say so, basically from the off I was like that, the guy I’m with now expected it so I done it and never changed, having said that I have been with this same guy for a while and enjoy doing the things he wants me too.

One of my hookups is a huge ATM Top.  It's all he talks about when the sext and works it into nearly every message.  His big thing though and what he loves is ATM after he has cum.  While he will do it a couple times as we change positions what he really wants is after he has cum is to have his cock suckled as we rest and nap.  

• Like 3

Not gonna lie, I do a lot of ATM. There’s something that really gets me hot when I clean a top’s cock with my mouth. I enjoy it from my ass the most but I will clean a top that just pulled out of some other bottom just as willingly.

• Like 4

Most (hopefully) Tops understand that putting their mouths on well-fucked Holes can lead to more infections from the various bugs, probably exponentially more so. 

Assuming that the initial "sniff-test" has obviated any incomplete biological preparations, that removes - at least partially - an obvious risk.  But there are plenty of other risks that a "clean-as-a-whistle" Hole can pass via the Sperm already fucked up the gut. 

One answer to mitigate that risk is to get tested more often for the 'lesser'  bugs than the suggested 3-month regimen.  I get tested monthly for the standard palette of std infections, on the premise that the earlier they're detected and treated, the better.  So, sure - I have some risky Lusts, and the price to be paid for exercising them is monthly testing.  I pick up stuff once in a while, and get them treated early.  Every guy (at least around here) picks up unwelcome bugs occasionally. 

The point is, be proactive about your sexual health, figure out the best way for you to minimize the inevitable,  Each of us needs to figure out what we don't want to live without, and then figure out the best way to deal with the results most effectively.  If we don't do at least that much for ourselves, then we almost certainly won't do it for our cumdumps either.  That's not just being self centered, it's pretty close to being anti-social as well. 

We need to take care of each other too - not just ourselves.

• Upvote 3

On 7/1/2023 at 3:22 AM, BootmanLA said:

It's fine if that's what you want to do (assuming you know the risks). But please don't assume "there is no way you can stop" - of course you can fucking stop. I certainly can.

Absolutely I can stop, I just prefer not to and go with the flow. I don’t know, makes me feel so naughty when I do it and my top absolutely goes wild for it, adds to the experience I guess.

On 10/31/2020 at 11:37 PM, downtownswallow said:

Is this an unusual series of actions?

Nope, I always suck and clean cock after having my ass pounded. 

There are a few scenarios in how ATM applies to me as a bottom: 1. Love when my top tells me to clean him…yum  2. After cumming if he’s still inside me, I like how he starts to go soft. At this point he’s not too sensitive and I’ll verbally engage by telling him I need to clean him. I super get off on tasting my aaa juice and his cum, so I aim to get him hard again so he’ll want to duck some more. 3. I took 3 loads in a row from a multicummer. Who suggested that we 69 with me on top. While he sucked all of his DNA out of me I cleaned his cock all the way to the root….followed by some deep sensual kissing and sharing. This is the most intimate and subservient I can be…besides being pimped out at the bathhouse. That’s for another discussion. 

• Like 3

As a very submissive person, A2M is one of the most submissive things I can be made to do (that and get pissed on after getting fucked).

It's also a huge turn on when a group of guys fuck me and have me suck them when they are taking turns breeding me.  Tasting the mixed cum, lube and sweat straight from my hole they just shot their loads in. 

Edited by onecutegirl
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 5:11 PM, NewBottom90 said:

Absolutely I can stop, I just prefer not to and go with the flow. I don’t know, makes me feel so naughty when I do it and my top absolutely goes wild for it, adds to the experience I guess.

And that's fine if you're choosing that path and know (and accept) the risks involved! But this is the HEALTH forum, and I think it behooves us to acknowledge those choices here, instead of playing them up as some inevitable consequence about which we can do nothing. 

• Upvote 2