Ass to Mouth

On 2/4/2022 at 10:40 AM, bbboyfucker said:

As a top who loves holes and cum I love felching my bottoms after breeding them, and in group play I like to suck the other tops' cocks clean after they've bred a bottom

You and me both, bud .... sounds like we have a LOT in common !!!  

On 2/4/2022 at 10:40 AM, bbboyfucker said:

As a top who loves holes and cum I love felching my bottoms after breeding them, and in group play I like to suck the other tops' cocks clean after they've bred a bottom

And .... rutting in Holes while watching other men next to me rutting in Holes .... sucking the Sperm off their Cocks when they Breed the Hole - swapping Holes with other BreedCocks - eating out Holes full of other Cock's loads .... sharing the Seed ... pumping more .... 

I just love this life ..... 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I noticed a few of the raunchier vids I was watching had some ATM action and I read up a bit.  

Fortunately for me, I have a regular fuck pig buddy who also loves ass play and is uncut, an incredible PRE-cummer and a massive cummer (you can guess where this ends up - grin).

As has been mentioned here, it is very hot and it comes with some risks.   So I prefer to only swallow a guy's cock who has been in "my" hole.  I really take my time to clean thoroughly at home to mitigate the risk.  However, the fact that I am SO clean is already a mental turn on for me - before a cock even gets near my ass - it means ALL those juices I will be tasting belong to my top and myself during that session.  That is a real mental turn on that typically has me hard already.  All the suck and fuck action are hot, while edging the entire time.  Always makes for a big cum.

Great question for the health forum.... in this case...it makes my mental health happier!!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, 2tight2take said:

In a group situation I love to be on my knees and as soon as a cock comes out of any ass I’m on it, sucking it furiously. It’s a bonus if I can then bury my face in the used ass

Fuck yeah! I fuckin LOVE to clean off a guy after he’s bred my husband. I will do it after the guy has bred me, but something about cleaning off the cock that came out of my husband’s cummy hole that bones me up! But I have to beat my husband in cleaning off that cock because he loves ATM too. LOL

On 4/18/2022 at 10:56 PM, 2tight2take said:

In a group situation I love to be on my knees and as soon as a cock comes out of any ass I’m on it, sucking it furiously. It’s a bonus if I can then bury my face in the used ass

Me too mate. Always ready to take any cock coming out of any hole. I like to bury my face in the used ass too. 

Okay, don’t have the opportunity to read thoroughly all the comments (my students are working in groups and so I can read bz but only little time I have), but I was just wondering why it was a question. TBH I can’t imagine sex without ATM even it is only a one to one session. It’s so natural to me to get the cock into my mouth between two fucks. As it’s natural to lick the hole not only before but after I fuck. In threesomes and groups fuck is not imaginable for me not to suck cocks pulling out from holes. 
It is not conscious it jus comes automatically. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1