Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

If I know there's a likelihood of being fucking by a number of guys, I'm very happy with them only fucking me for five minutes, before ideally loading me. That way my hole can take more and more cocks and more and more loads! 

I'm only keen on a long fuck if it's a 1-1 session, in which case I WANT it to be a long fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's up to the top to decide for how long he wants to use me or my ass for his enjoyment. If he's horny and just wants to unload his piss or man juice quickly in me, that's as good to me as a long fuck where he works his precum deep into my guts before cumming later in me. I'll try everything so that the top enjoys himself and fills me up, but if he already came earlier in another guy it can take some time to build up another load. Had guys wanting to shoot a last load before leaving after a party session and it took them hours wanking off in my ass but as we both enjoyed it......

If I come before the top I just have to "endure" (not really...) until he's finished. Or if I'm horny for a long session and the top can't hold back and breeds me within minutes, it's not his problem that I'm left an ass full of cum and a hardon..... There are a few hot videos, where you can see the top working very hard to get off in an ass with the bottom being in pain and hoping for the top to finish quickly, Hot!!

Edited by Rawbiker
Typo

• 4 weeks later...

I'm vers/bottom, but when I top, I can take a while to cum. Especially if it's with a condom, if it's bare and the bottom is into the sex it really only depends on if we established if this was a quickie or not. If we said, "quick" or "quickie" at any point before the hookup I can do it between 5 and 10 once I'm in when it's bare. With a condom it really depends on how much he's enjoying it, how tight he is, but if we agreed on a quickie I usually let them know in advance that I can't do quick with a condom.

I'm more often a bottom though, and yeah, an hour is too long. But under 5 is too short. I've had guys that are "two pump chumps" and that's not worth the soap I need to wash the lube off. I much prefer a quickie to be between 5 and 10 minutes (less if time is really the enemy), but if we don't say "quickie" I'm expecting him to nut between the 15 and 25 minute window before I'm no longer enjoying it.

It really depends on the person, situation and the top breeding me. 
I love being fucked by poz top men. I love the rewards of charged up cum. But one of my regulars takes a long time. I’m in it for the loads I get. 
On the other hand, I have a regular top unknown status. Never asked and I don’t care about it. But when he fucks me it’s amazing. I see stars when he is long dicking me. His cum shots are huge and he usually pumps minimum of 3 loads in me. 

I am just a hole 🕳️ Sir. 
Fuck me please. Breed Me Please…

It really depends... if this is your only top for the night willing to fuck and load you, and after he is done, the sex mind also shut down....

then let him take all his time....

If there more cocks with loads to be had, I would let the sloo goo a reasonable amount of time, to work towards his personal ecstasy, but if he's struggling to even keep it hard, I'll start quickly contracting my ass muscles. Regularly I will be able to have [not dead] a struggling cock shoot his load pretty fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I love loooong fucks. One of my regulars (on a blue pill) takes a good 40 minutes to load me up everytime we fuck (almost weekly) - we change positions, and he gives me a great pounding. I leave there soooo horny after every fuck, I often head to the backroom for more cock.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

If it’s just me and another guy: do what you want.  Shoot quick or fuck me till my ass is numb.  Outside, in a mens room, at the baths: 10 min or less. I got other dick to take.