Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

Good question.

On the one hand, I’m a sub faggot that exists to serve and pleasure men. If a man wants to use my hole for an hour (or more), what am I to prevent this. I’m privileged to have a man’s cock in me and should obediently take his pounding for as long as he wants.

On the other hand, I’m an insatiable cumdump with a hungry hole that needs a steady diet of cum pumped balls deep inside it. When a man cums inside me, it is a reward and let’s me know I’m serving my purpose. When I’m getting fucked bare, I feel like I’ve accomplished my duty when I feel his cock spasm and a flood of his cum being pumped inside me. What I want most is for the top I’m serving to be pleased and satisfied — and him dumping his load in me is how I know I’ve been a good faggot for him to use. 

For example, I’ve had a few group scenes when a number of guys have taken turns in my cunt — each dumping their loads inside me; during these, I’ll often have cock in me for more than an hour straight, but I don’t mind because I’m getting a steady intake of cum deep in my hole.

So, in general, I want the cum. A top who takes a long time isn’t itself an issue for me, it’s the delay in taking his load that bothers me.

Tops who take long time to cum?

I enjoy a longer lay, so when a top takes a long time to cum I'm in heaven the whole time. As a bottom I do what I can to make the fuck pleasurable for both of us. Whether that means squeezing with my butt muscles of changing positions so he can relax while I do all the work with my hips, the pleasure is always mine. So if it's a longer fuck, then it's my job to make sure I have a nice ride.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Got loaded by 2 different tops this weekend and both took a long time to cum.  Finding that I don't like it when guys take a long time to cum.  I don't necessarily want a quickie, but I also don't want to get fucked for an hour to get loaded.  How do others feel about or deal with this?

Difficult one. I had two men last night - the first really pounded me for about 20-25 minutes before cumming and it was almost more than I could take because he never stopped! I can say I hate guys that are in, pump me a few times, and then cum. The "one and done" guys are a total let down, for sure. I think the longest any man has ever taken to fuck me has been upwards of 45 minutes, but we changed positions a few times, slowed things down, etc. Those are the ones I tend to enjoy the most - more intimate and more of a slow burn that begins to rage until it's out of control and he's busting a huge load in me. But I'll take a "machine" any time as long as there is some form of communication, some intimate touching, maybe restraint and force, etc.

Depends on my mindset on the day and the setup, if it's a one-on-one at his place then I'm expecting to be pounded out for a good long session. If I'm at a hotel then I'm likely taking as many loads as possible so short and sweet is better. Having said that when it comes down to it I'm just a pair of holes for use however the top sees fit, and if it takes an hour of pounding my cunt for him to shoot then I'm not gonna complain, that's what I'm there for.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I've never had a gangbang situation to crave many cocks and loads so I have always made the most with what I have. A guy that I hook up with on and off is always good for multiple fucks. The first fuck is typically frenzied and doesn't last long, but once he cums the first time and I get him hard again (and damn do I love going full-on slutty working his cock to help him along!) then that next fuck lasts a long time. I love long fucks and will do what I have to to keep him going and inside me as much and as long as possible.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

A guy that I hook up with on and off is always good for multiple fucks. The first fuck is typically frenzied and doesn't last long, but once he cums the first time and I get him hard again

I had a fuck-buddy like this. Without pulling out he would continue, get hard again and fuck for quite a long time before cumming again.

27 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I love long fucks and will do what I have to to keep him going and inside me as much and as long as possible.

I really enjoyed the long second fuck but when I was home. But at the sauna, I still enjoy the fuck itself, feeling the hard cock going in and out of my hole, but don't mind a short fuck before the breeding. At the sauna I actually love a quick fuck before the breeding. So it all depends on the environment

On 1/23/2022 at 7:40 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I prefer if the top cum quick. I don’t mind getting fucked for longer periods but I prefer guys that get in, dump a load in me and move on. 
I mostly play in public places, Orgy like settings. 

My goal is to get fucked by as many guys possibly and take as many loads possible. 

No, the goal is to be Fucked Bareback and filled with Multiple Loads of Cum from different Men. There is only ONE Requirement that he pumps his load DEEP Inside my ass.

There are a few ground rules that are critical for this objective such as Bareback Required, Hard Cock and No Pulling Out for ANY Reason. If it is a Man that I have a strong relationship or history then I want it to last forever. If I am in CUMDUMP mode then quick pump-n-dumps are best so I can move on to the next guy.

Favorite is when one buddy knows I am looking for Multiple Loads. He places ads or alerts on multiple sites and tells guys where to find me. I don't know which sites he advertises my ass and I don't have a choice when a guy arrives. My buddy insists No Questions, No Rejection and No Exceptions.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Nothing will make me not cum more  then a bottom harassing me about cumming. Let it build naturally. 

I totally agree that a bottom  should never put any pressure on the top to cum, it’s totally the top’s prerogative to set the pace and length of the fuck and a good bottom should be grateful whether it’s a quick dump ir a long one.

Actually, some of us enjoy - even pursue - a long, hot, intimate Breeding, whether we've fucked you a hundred times or never (knowingly) before.  It's the experience of rutting in a raw Hole - the potential for a little bit more than shoot the load and move on to the next one.  Even in the darkrooms, if I'm rutting in a bottom that starts pushing me to Breed, it's not very enticing.  Sometimes, there's more to us than just a load-source.  While for me, the goal is to get my Cock in a number of wet Holes, and finally pump it up one or two, that's my preference, and it's just as valid as a bottom not caring about anything more than a load-tally.