Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

6 minutes ago, revemupman said:

What I notice is, it depends on what the bottom is looking for. If it’s a anon cum dump session he wants to get flooded and if one top is marathon fucking him he will be sore but no loads in him. If it’s like a one on one encounter they want to be marathon fucked and bent like pretzels lol.  I take a while to cum so what I do during cum dump sessions is I fuck the bottom for a while then I let another top cut in and then just take turns so the bottom can still get loaded up. 

Well you happen to be perfect in every way, so I'd expect nothing less. I like when my TOP takes as long as He likes, however He likes.  It's the bottom's duty to accommodate.  Bottoms definitely still have a lot to learn.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

If he lasts for ages and ages, I start to doubt whether he will ever load me up. Once I think that, it's way harder to stay interested. I know, I'm greedy!

If I'm at a busy bathhouse and hot guy with a nice cock thrusts in me a few times then blows, I'm cool with that.

As a top that takes a while to cum, I must say that it’s a huge turn off to be asked if you’re done or to be told to hurry up. I have to work up to cumming. The other night, a guy I was fucking said while I’m fucking him, “Are you here to fuck or get off? I have another guy coming over, so I need you to cum.” I faked an orgasm and left. I fuck to enjoy it. This guy had no interest in enjoying it. 

• Like 3

What's funny is that this thread about tops who take a long time to cum is the first thread.  Right now I'm trying to plan for a top to come over to fuck me tonight.  He's going to fuck me raw and says that it takes hime a real long time to cum, like 1 or 1-1/2 hours.  I'm dying for this guy to fuck me and he says that he will fuck me all different ways.  That's what really turns me on. I've been fucked for that length of time before in all sorts of positions and it was hot.  Hopefully in an hour or two I'll have his big bare cock pumping my tight, eager fuck hole.

As someone who can take a really long time to cum, I feel a lot insecure about it. 

I have the feeling that a lot of bottom are just here for the cum, not the fuck. For me it's the opposite, I absolutely love to fuck. I think that the fact that I can fuck a long time is an asset. But indeed the "are you done yet ?" It's the worst 

Edited by Marlarbar
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Marlarbar said:

As someone who can take a really long time to cum, I feel a lot insecure about it. 

I have the feeling that a lot of bottom are just here for the cum, not the fuck. For me it's the opposite, I absolutely love to fuck. I think that the fact that I can fuck a long time is an asset. But indeed the "are you done yet ?" It's the worst 

take as long as you need .. for me - it's all about how you fuck me .. move me around .. use my hole the way you need .. and cum when you want .. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 1/21/2022 at 4:13 AM, barebackbro said:

If he lasts for ages and ages, I start to doubt whether he will ever load me up. Once I think that, it's way harder to stay interested. I know, I'm greedy!

If I'm at a busy bathhouse and hot guy with a nice cock thrusts in me a few times then blows, I'm cool with that.

I completely agree with this - if i think he's not going to cum ever because i am not turning him on enough, then i lose interest. The solution is for the Top to tell the sub what is going through his head. Saying 'I will cum inside you when i choose and you will take it' would be so horny. Or 'I may not cum but lets both enjoy the fuck' would be nice

8 hours ago, Marlarbar said:

Don't feel insecure it's a total asset. I have a regular buddy who can have his cock sucked for hours but as soon as he enters me bare I've got 3 minutes max to enjoy being fucked before he cums. Sometimes it's been a lot less. It was kinda hot as first seeing him lose it so quickly but after a while a tad frustrating. Now I make sure when he enters me it's the position I want him to breed me in because I know I've got a small window. I love his cock and thick loads but I'd love him to pound me senseless for hours. When you're being fucked bare deep and in fuck heaven 3 minutes feels like 3 seconds. I adore cum and being bred but I absolutely love fucking. And the nature of a true stud to me is one who can last and use my hole til we're both satisfied not simply give me a sperm injection.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I have a buddy in the Bay Area that fucks me for a really long time. Our first meeting went on for 8 hours. He has some V to help him stay hard and he cums several times. He had a partner who liked to fuck and breed quick, and that was hot. Taking a quick load from him, then really relaxing into it with the other guy. He has a sling that make the duration work and has an average sized cock. He knows how’s to use it well. We also use lots of lube and make sure we’re staying hydrated throughout. Our sessions normally last over 6 hours. When I get out of the sling, it takes a little time for me get my “land legs” back but it is really worth it. 
Generally, I prefer something around 20 to 40 minutes if there’s good chemistry. My ass Is happy to take a good long fuck anytime. 

I prefer if the top cum quick. I don’t mind getting fucked for longer periods but I prefer guys that get in, dump a load in me and move on. 
I mostly play in public places, Orgy like settings. 

My goal is to get fucked by as many guys possibly and take as many loads possible. 

• Piggy 1