Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

1 minute ago, Dextro95 said:

I actually prefer tops that fuck for a long time.. especially if they can fuck hard and rough. Usually makes my ass go sore and starts to hurt which turns me on a lot, and also a big bonus is that they also usually dump a big load 🙂

As a top I'm of two minds about this.

You are definitely the kind of bottom who turns me on. I get the sense that you wouldn't stop in the middle! With some bottoms it's like a paradox: they'll beg to get fucked hard, and tell me not to cum yet, and I will do those things, only to be told, minutes later, "I need to stop, it hurts."

For me as an uncut guy, hard fucking can hurt in a certain way, too. (For example, I really don't like to use artificial lube, and if it must be used, I allow only a few drops.) I've learned to enjoy the pain, because the reward is a much more intense fuck, and, as you say, a bigger release at the end.

If I have doubts, I will usually allow myself to cum really fast the first time, so that it's not a big loss for either of us if the bottom has to stop at some point. If someone complains about that first, quick nut, well, too bad!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fskn said:

As a top I'm of two minds about this.

You are definitely the kind of bottom who turns me on. I get the sense that you wouldn't stop in the middle! With some bottoms it's like a paradox: they'll beg to get fucked hard, and tell me not to cum yet, and I will do those things, only to be told, minutes later, "I need to stop, it hurts."

For me as an uncut guy, hard fucking can hurt in a certain way, too. (For example, I really don't like to use artificial lube, and if it must be used, I allow only a few drops.) I've learned to enjoy the pain, because the reward is a much more intense fuck, and, as you say, a bigger release at the end.

If I have doubts, I will usually allow myself to cum really fast the first time, so that it's not a big loss for either of us if the bottom has to stop at some point. If someone complains about that first, quick nut, well, too bad!

I am definately a bottom that does not stop in the middle! 😉 Yeah, it can hurt quite a lot but I love the feeling of being used and just being a hole for the top to fuck as he pleases.

I have actually had some top men that want to pause a little since it can hurt them also, and that is fine. But I do not back out of a top that can fuck roughly for quite some time 🙂 Most of them use lube or cum since fucking without it can hurt them more, but I have had one or two that fucked just bare and no lube... that hurt quite a lot xD

I like the top to take as long as he needs. Now most time this is 10-30 min. Only one did I have a guy go 40 min.

Married young guys cum quickly. Most only last 2-3 min before they cum

i Will say they never ask for a condom. It is always bareback. I had one young married guy tell me the thrill of ass fucking gets him off quickly 

Maybe because I’m more of a one-on-one sub bottom, but as I have said earlier in other comments, it’s totally the top’s prerogative to decide when to cum. There’s some truth to older cut tops taking longer to shoot their loads, but to compensate they tend to cum more forcefully at the end so it’s worth the wait.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 10:28 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I like the top to take as long as he needs.

You're the kind of bottom I appreciate.

Now most time this is 10-30 min. Only one did I have a guy go 40 min.

Interesting observation about sex-starved married guys. There are some clueless hetero wives and gay husbands, not putting out regularly.

i Will say they never ask for a condom. It is always bareback. I had one young married guy tell me the thrill of ass fucking gets him off quickly 

This is paradise for straight married guys. No risk of pregnancy and no complaints from wives who don't want to try anal.

Edited by fskn

I like the top to take as long as he needs. Now most time this is 10-30 min. Only one did I have a guy go 40 min.

I'm of the same mind as you, I like the top to enjoy himself and I'm used to men who tend to fuck longer.

One divorced bi guy who wasn't out fucked me for almost three hours solid. He didn't cum the first time until we were in the second hour and he came 9 times in all. I was so happy to be there for him, he said he really loved how my ass felt around his cock.

I had no choice but to believe him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2020 at 8:22 AM, bangbang619 said:

i'm not going to make any friends with this comment but these words must be said. 

loads are not given they are earned. 

to be a submissive role,  bottoms can. be aggressive and inconsiderate as a straight man. btw if you're not using your hands, mouth and asshole to service a dick. don't ask when is the cum.  you're not doing anything to make it happen. so why do you care? you just wanted a load (for free).

future bottoms, be advised you'll get this dick how and when i chose and that's it.. so shut your pie hole, stay in position and take this cock until I cum. tops rule bottoms drool. 

These words must also be said:  bottom ≠ submissive.  

Yes, many are -- and I have nothing but respect for bottoms who subsume their needs completely to those of the top.    Keep on keeping on, bbrothers.  

However, there are some of us who may enjoy many submissive aspects of bottoming, but aren't going to "stay in position" indefinitely and just "take cock until [he] cums".

Yes, I will do my damndest and use all of my tricks, techniques, and autonomic smooth muscle control to earn that load, but I'm not a Fleshlight.  

I will never be that bossy bottom begging for a load, but I've been in situations where a top wanted a "quick pump and dump on theway to work"...

Flash forward three hours later, I've been forced into more awkward positions than a Trump press secretary, trying hard to look enthusiastic as some dude incessantly humps my now-anesthetized hole while continually insisting he's "almost there".

Nope.

• Like 3

I have this one bud that always comes out to breed me when I’m ass up cruising at “Bird Island” in Austin. He’s got a huge cock, fucks great but even my very fistable piggy hood struggles after several minutes and I get frustrated because there are usually other tops ready for their turn. 

I’ve taken a couple of approaches 

1. Simply talked to him, told him he need to cum faster…. Feels great but after a while I want a different cock in me or at least a different pace.

2. I get a bit verbal. “You need to breed that ass now fucker”, “Shoot your load so these guys can a turn”, “Come back when your ready to breed ass”.

3. When that hasn’t worked I’ve simply denied him my hole and went to the other cruising area in that same park. 

This has been going on for a couple of years. He cums faster now, he tends to start by fucking other bottoms and then finishing in mine or if he’s not getting there will step aside giving other guys a turn then while stoking, then breed me. 

Haven’t had many others take too long. 

• 2 weeks later...

It depends. Sometimes, usually with guys that I have fucked before, I enjoy being fucked and want to do it as long as possible.

othertimes, I just want my ass filled with as much cum as I can get from as many guys as possible. That mean the quicker I get the load blown in me, the quicker I can take another guy shoving his dick in me. So the faster a guy shoots in me, the more loads I will be able to take.  When i want to be the cum hungry pig taking any load I can get I am clear that I quick fucks are what I am looking for so guys usually are quick.

but tops Take as long as the need because I want them to enjoy my ass more than just getting their load in me. 

When I top I am not into bottoms that let me know that they only care about my load so I don’t focus on the load until I feel a top pumping it in me.

again it depends on the situation..

in a 1-2-1 hookup situation you want a top who can last or at least a top who is a repeater and can go again quick.

However in a cumdump scenario, the idea is literally to cum and go, so if it’s taking you longer than normal to cum then you’re going to hold up the session and that’s not fun.

• Like 1

Maybe it's a simpler issue?  Maybe the Top is enjoying the Hole so much, he's trying not to shoot his load, thus prolonging the enjoyment of the finer qualities of the Hole?  I'll admit to that - not for a hour, but 10, 15 minutes maybe.