Tops who take long time to cum?

piglooking4pigs

Have a bit of mercy with us tops. Even if we want to have endless ammunition in our balls we can only cum a few times a day and shooting our load very quick just risks to make our pleasure of fucking shorter. I totally understand that you aim to get as many loads as you can but please don't consider us as a simple soap dispenser. I can only speak of myself but I do enjoy fucking and would be a bit disappointed if it was just a 2 minute drill to get my cum in your ass and go. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I do not know, I thought you do not even notice how cum comes into you. Here everything bottom pretend to notice when cum is injected into them.
I understand if you want many to fuck you and take turns quickly. do you really feel that there is sperm flowing into you? It's nice when many want you. I like it when I fuck mehre, but it comes only at the last cum.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, storymix said:

I do not know, I thought you do not even notice how cum comes into you. Here everything bottom pretend to notice when cum is injected into them.
I understand if you want many to fuck you and take turns quickly. do you really feel that there is sperm flowing into you? It's nice when many want you. I like it when I fuck mehre, but it comes only at the last cum.

You said it right that sometimes we do notice when the top cums. We notice. We feel the spasms. But we don't feel the cum inside. We notice the cum if it drips out, or if the top had a very big load and some of it gets out when the tops finishes.

As a bottom, in a club / dark room situation I am very much aware that not every man who fucks me will cum. That's a given. Of course, I wish this happened but no, it doesn't happen. On an average, over the years, I can tell that I get a load for every 5 men who fuck me. I had nights where I got fucked by 50+ men and I got only a few loads. I also had sessions at the Bull or at BioHazardMen parties where every third guy would squirt his seed in my ass. I was also whored at parties where every top would make a deposit. 

Truth is that as a bottom, of course, I want the load, But realistically speaking not all tops will cum in my ass because they prefer to continue fucking or unload their seed into someone else's hole. And that's perfectly fine. Not all fucks will end with a load.

However, in a 1-on-1 scenario I would certainly expect the load. And of course that may take a while since it is not always just a dump'n'go. So, happy to enjoy the fuck however long it takes.  BUT, if I am at a club with my ass up in a fuck-box and the top fucks me for more than 10-15 min, I would also expect the load. 

On 11/11/2020 at 7:38 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Got loaded by 2 different tops this weekend and both took a long time to cum.  Finding that I don't like it when guys take a long time to cum.  I don't necessarily want a quickie, but I also don't want to get fucked for an hour to get loaded.  How do others feel about or deal with this?

I've noticed most cut (older) guys take forever to come (probably due to glans keratinization and not feeling a thing in their glans) thus long sessions to get to ejaculation. The difference with uncut dudes is stark, and they can breed you in general quickly if they want, which they may not. 

It's super obvious to me after decades of getting fucked who is delaying the load because 'they can now but they are enjoying the fucking and waiting' (generally uc dudes) vs the guys who are still working up in their buildup to get there (older cut guys) and take forever. 

Love all kinds of raw cock in my ass but in most group settings, if it's taking too long, I'll move on to give chance to someone else. I've developed a sixth sense for guys who just won't be able to come even if they mentally want to, so thanks for the fuck, but we really like our asses creamed.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:49 PM, Guest toxiccumpig said:

I don't mind. As a faggot bottom I'm there for the tops pleasure. 

On 11/12/2020 at 11:49 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Yea, having the bottom constantly ask that would be annoying and could cause a delay which is the opposite of what the bottom is wanting.  

I guess this comment will annoy many. As a mostly bottom for fucking man I am fascinated by how much control  many bottoms tend to impose or expect.  I did that for too long and once I stopped setting agendas, more sex and more fun and less annoyance with checklist sessions. Passive is so rarely true in many bottoms. Demanding and lazy are as common as power bottoms and holes that grind hard as much as the top pounds. 

11 hours ago, hntnhole said:

^  and self-centered ... If there's one thing I dislike about a bottom, it's trying to be a "pushy" bottom.  Especially in the darkrooms/backrooms/fuckjoints.

I always referred to those bottoms as "Cecil B. deMille," sounding as if they were directing "The Ten Commandments."  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 2:10 AM, rawfuckr said:

I've noticed most cut (older) guys take forever to come (probably due to glans keratinization and not feeling a thing in their glans) thus long sessions to get to ejaculation. The difference with uncut dudes is stark, and they can breed you in general quickly if they want, which they may not. 

It's super obvious to me after decades of getting fucked who is delaying the load because 'they can now but they are enjoying the fucking and waiting' (generally uc dudes) vs the guys who are still working up in their buildup to get there (older cut guys) and take forever. 

Being a cut daddy- I have noticed that as I got older it takes more time to cum

which may be why I have gotten into Dom sub more as I get older as a sub bottom is more likely to take a long rough fuck

Bottoms just need to know what they are looking for- the cum or the fuck

Neither is wrong.

and so long as the bottom makes clear when hunting what they are looking for- things should be ok. 

some is logical by setting- baths and mid afternoon hotel sex is more about multiple partners in a shorter period of time - while a one on one hookups can be a quick Drive by - or a long intense session 

On 2/14/2022 at 9:15 AM, EuRawBottom said:

But realistically speaking not all tops will cum in my ass because they prefer to continue fucking

This is usually - if not mostly - the case for Tops.  I can only speak for myself, but - the more Holes I get into in a night at the opera (no, I'm not a Marxist), the better I like it.  It's the excitement, the thrill of rutting in all kinds of Holes, all kinds of men, and then pumping it to which ever ones I liked best.  Bottoms could assume that's selfish - and maybe it is.  But at least EuRawBottom is able to cut us serial Breeders some understanding slack.

Just as most bottoms want numerous loads, we Tops often like to rut in numerous Holes.  

• Upvote 3

On 11/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

Got loaded by 2 different tops this weekend and both took a long time to cum.  Finding that I don't like it when guys take a long time to cum.  I don't necessarily want a quickie, but I also don't want to get fucked for an hour to get loaded.  How do others feel about or deal with this?

Since I rarely, if ever, cum while bottoming, I really don’t mind a top who takes a long time, as long as they don’t insist on one position the entire time. 

On 11/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

the longer they fuck me the more raw and absorbing my ass gets. plus usually they shoot sperm forever

If the top is pounding me most of the time or willing to let me fuck myself on his dick, he can take as long as he wants. If he just wants to stay still while he keeps his dick inside of me while barely moving, then no.

I'm versatile, and as several others have said when topping at a sex club I want to sample all of the holes, eventually a couple of them will get my loads. I love group sex and that is the only way to keep the orgy going.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

This is usually - if not mostly - the case for Tops.  I can only speak for myself, but - the more Holes I get into in a night at the opera (no, I'm not a Marxist), the better I like it.  It's the excitement, the thrill of rutting in all kinds of Holes, all kinds of men, and then pumping it to which ever ones I liked best.  Bottoms could assume that's selfish - and maybe it is.  But at least EuRawBottom is able to cut us serial Breeders some understanding slack.

Just as most bottoms want numerous loads, we Tops often like to rut in numerous Holes.  

Take as long as you want, it means you are obviously enjoying it!

• Upvote 1

I actually prefer tops that fuck for a long time.. especially if they can fuck hard and rough. Usually makes my ass go sore and starts to hurt which turns me on a lot, and also a big bonus is that they also usually dump a big load 🙂