Met up with yet another POZ guy not far from my apartment. He let me in and then we went directly to his bedroom where he laid on his back stroking a large cock with an even larger PA. He put a pillow under his ass to raise it up for me. I quickly undressed and got between his legs and started licking his balls and cock and them moved to tongue fuck his hot POZ ass. He made noises that he was thoroughly enjoying it. I pushed his legs apart and up and got between them and pushed my thick uncut POZ dick inside him and fucked him. I stopped and ate his ass some more then he got on all fours and I rhythmic fucked him until I gave him my POZ load.

He asked me if I got fucked and when I said that I did, he put me on all fours and shoved that long dick with that huge PA on it deep into me and fucked the hell out of my smooth POZ hole until he bred me with his own dirty POZ load. So fucking hot. When he pulled out I licked his cock and swallowed it to the balls before dressing to leave. All the way home on the bus I could feel that POZ juice working in my ass! Anyone in metropolitan New York want to play?

Edited by Hotload84

• 3 months later...