Turned over Christmas

Guest btm4bbrn

Guest btm4bbrn

Part 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took Marcus’ big deflating cock into my mouth and started sucking as he sat on my chest working my nips. “Goddamn I love this tight little white body” he told me as I was sucking his poz cum and ass juices off his big dick. I could taste a tinge of sweet tangy cum mixed with another unrecognizable metallic taste that I assumed was my ass. He would roughly work his hands up my chest and down my biceps before going back and twisting on my nipples. As I laid there with his dick in my mouth and poz swimmers dripping out of my ass, I couldn’t help but admire the man who had just taken me. I couldn’t stop looking at his masculine face with piercing brown eyes that for some reason made me want to submit to him. The black scruff on his face matched the light coating of black curly hair on his chest that covered the various tattoos on his chest. His tattoos extended across his chest and into a half sleeve on his right arm. Every muscle in his body was tight and chiseled, and they flexed in just the right way has he felt up my body. I found my hands rubbing on the firm big thighs that were nestled on each side of my neck, seeing that there was another large tattoo on his right thigh that looked like a big biohazard sign you see on chemicals.

“When I sprayed my poz nut up that ass, I claimed it as mine you hear me boy? From now on I own that ass. I will put this big black cock up that pussy whenever I want. Whenever I call you boy you bring this pussy to be fucked. I don’t care what you’re doing you get your ass over here. I’m gonna keep shooting loads in your pussy until I poz your ass. You hear me?”. I stared up at Marcus with his dick plugging my mouth as he looked down at me sternly, unable to comprehend what he was saying. This one-time fuck was going to far, but for some reason my dick got hard thinking about it. “I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME FAGGOT!?” as I felt another slap to the side of my face. A tear started to form in my eye as I shook my head yes with my mouth still around his massive prick, knowing that I could not tell him no, and even if I could tell him no I wouldn’t. This guy could ruin my life if anybody found out I liked getting fucked by a cock, but for some reason I was still in love with that big cock and that’s all that mattered. “Worship that big dirty black dick boy. You feel my poz babies swimming around your gut’s boy? Get used to it faggot I’m gonna be stretching this tight pussy every chance I get. Might even loan it out for some other big poz dicks to use. Would you like that boy?” I tried to take his cock out my mouth to object but his massive thighs locked my head in place and stopped it from going anywhere. Seeing the panic in my eyes about having to fuck other people and the possibility of word getting out that I took cook, Marcus told me “Don’t worry boy faggot I know you want this. This is every cock sluts dream. The faster you accept you’re a poz cock slut the more fun you’re gonna have”. He wasn’t wrong, but I was still scared shitless.

Before long he climbed off of me, satisfied that his dick was cleaned. I watched as he walked over and opened a dresser drawer. I stared at his semi hard cock as it bounced in front of him as he dug around and came back with a black object. “Keep this up that pussy so we don’t waste any more of that precious poz nut. You’re gonna want that when I take this tight ass again in a minute. It’s the only lube you’re gonna get. I gave you lube to break this pussy in so I wouldn’t rip you to shreds, but from now on you’ll only be fucked with spit or cum on this cock faggot”. With that I felt the medium sized plug pressing at my asshole before sliding in without much resistance and locking itself in at the base. “Get up boy time for your next treat”. I submissively got up and followed, apprehensive about what this “treat” was. I was starting to think his “treats” were only treats to him. As I got up, I saw the small pool of cum that had leaked from my ass onto the sheets. I noticed small streaks of blood in the white cum and stared at it, panicked thinking Marcus had really done some damage to my ass. “Don’t worry boy that’s just part of your cherry. Its normal taking a cock like mine for the first time. Your pussies gonna be sore but you’ll be just fine”. Relieved I followed him into another room that was off the bedroom, finding it was a big bathroom with a big tile walk in shower. “I gotta take a piss boy” Marcus said to me with his big cock in his hand. I stood there, confused, not knowing what him having to piss had to do with me. “Don’t just stand there faggot get over here on your knee’s”. I noticed he had walked past the toilet and got into the walk-in shower. “What the fuck” I thought to myself as my chest tightened and mouth went dry, not knowing what the hell he was about to do. I took my place on my knees in front of his crotch has he held his dick in his hand. “Faggots like you take piss when its offered to them and you’re about to get your first taste boy. Open that mouth and put this dick in your mouth. When it’s full you hold this nectar in your mouth until I say swallow. Got it fag?”. I nervously nodded my head yes as my shaking hand took the cock head in my mouth and held it there. I once again could not believe what I was letting this man do to me. Before I had to time to do anything, I felt a torrent of piss filling my mouth like a fire hose. Marcus and I sat there with our eyes locked on each other as he filled my mouth. “Fuck yeah take that piss” he said under his breath as my cheeks swelled and I did not know how much more I could take. Suddenly his cock was ripped from my mouth and continued to spray a stream of piss across my face and chest before his bladder was finally emptied. “Swallow that piss bitch” Marcus told me has he shook his dick over my face, getting the last drops off. I took a deep breath and swallowed, shocked that it was not as disgusting as I imagined. In fact I did not think it was that bad.

“Shower and clean that stinky piss off so I can take you back to my bed and put some more  dirty nut up that pussy”. With that Marcus walked out of the bathroom and left me standing in the shower dripping with his piss. I turned on the shower and cleaned up, thinking under the hot water about what had become of me tonight. I wondered what I was gonna tell my girlfriend as I felt the dull ache of the butt plug securely in my ass and thought about the load of cum sloshing around my guts. Unable to come up with an answer I turned off the shower and toweled off. As I walked out of the bathroom, I checked myself out in the mirror. I saw my face was red from Marcus’ hand hitting me in the face and red marks on my forearms where he had held them against my chest when he fucked me. I prayed they didn’t bruise.

I walked into the bedroom to see Marcus laid spread out across the bed with his arms behind his hand and cock standing at full attention. “Get up here and fuck that pussy on this big raw dick boy” was all he told me as he laid there staring at me. I pushed out the plug in my ass and put it on the bed as I climbed up and straddled Marcus’ chest. As he looked at me with those piercing eyes I hovered over that massive piece of meat and took one of my hands to put against my entrance, rubbing some of the dirty cum that still trickled out of my ass around his cock for lube. I slowly lowered myself on that dick as I closed my eyes and winced and started to raise myself up. My ass was sore from the first time he fucked me, and I didn’t think he would be able to fuck me again. But before I could raise off his cock Marcus bucked his hips up and grabbed my hips, stopping his meat from leaving my ass. “Nah ah ah boy that pussy is getting fucked again”. With that he thrust his hips up and pulled my ass down in one swift motion, impaling me on his big tool as I let out a big yelp followed by a long moan. “Sit on that poz cock faggot and stretch that pussy out”. Gravity forced my body down on his dick and forced it further into my guts then it had gone the first time he fucked me. I sat there, panting, as that big cock slowly stretched me open. I felt his big bull balls and pubic hair tickling my taint as the pain started to turn to pleasure. As the pain went away, I started rocking back and forth on that big black cock as Marcus showed his pleasure. “Oh, fuck boy take that cock goddamn that pussy is still tight” “Fuck yeah ride that dirty cock”. Before long I was raising myself up and down his cock, working up a sweat. We fucked like this for at least 15 minutes and my legs started getting sore as I enjoyed it, moaning and whimpering like a bitch in heat. My own cock was rock hard in front my bouncing up down, leaving drops of pre-cum all over Marcus’ chest. I scooped these up with his finger and fed them to me and I licked it off his finger without thinking twice. Sensing my fatigue from riding his pole Marcus pushed me down on his cock and pushed me forward face down into bed, without ever taking his cock out of my hole.

He got on his knees behind me, kicking my knees apart before he wrapped his legs around mine and grabbed on to my arms. My body was completely immobilized as he started fucking me harder than he ever had before. My ass felt like it was on fire as his cock pistoned in and out my hole, giving my waves of pleasure. I laid there, feeling my body turn to jelly as I felt the pleasure of his big cock stretching my hole. I found myself letting out loud moans, just like my girlfriend does when I fuck her. “Oh yeah you like this big poz black cock in that pussy?”. I moaned into the bed “Oh fuck fuck keeping fucking me like that goddamn that big dirty cock feels so fucking good holy fuck”. “You’re gonna have to work harder for this second dirty nut boy you already milked the easy one out” and he continued to pummel my ass like it owed him money. Marcus’ ball bag continued to slap against mine as he continued to fuck me like this for 20 minutes. My prick was hard the entire time and I blew two more loads just from the big cock pumping my ass. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more I felt his cock swell and his breathing turn ragged as he started to blow his second load. “Take that big load of poz nut fuck ya fill up that pussy”. I felt his cock slam into me, and he held it there as spasmed and shot another big load of hot poz infected cum into my ass. “Don’t be ungrateful thank me for that poz nut boy” he told me has he held his cock buried in my ass. “Thank you sir” I said without missing a beat as he laid two big slaps onto each of my ass cheeks, leaving a red hand mark on each one.

Instead of going soft Marcus’ cock stayed hard and lodged up my ass. After a few minutes Marcus caught his breath and started thrusting in and out of pussy again. I was in complete shock that he was going again and didn’t think my ass could take anymore. “Please sir I don’t think my ass can take anymore” I pleaded with him as he put me on my side and held one leg up in the air. “I’m gonna put another dirty load in this pussy boy shut the fuck up and take this dirty cock”. With that he continued plowing my ass and I laid there, hoping he would be done soon. By now we were both covered in sweat as well as the sheets. Marcus seemed unfazed and kept fucking at the same pace, and it seemed like it would never end. My cock was no longer hard and had went back to normal size. We fucked like this for what seemed like forever before he flipped me onto my stomach and pushed my face in the mattress. He put his whole body on my back and kept fucking without missing a beat. The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping and our grunts with a smell of cum and sex. Finally, I felt Marcus’ push his body down into me harder, forcing me further into the bed, and the pumping increased as he flooded my guts with a third load of his cum. “Fuuuccccckkk take my dirty jizz” he whispered in my ear as his cock spurted into my chute. When he was done shooting, he laid there on top of me as his cock finally deflated and pulled out of my ass with a “pop”, followed by his cum leaking down my thigh.

Finally, he got up and had me clean his cock one last time before putting on a pair of basketball shorts. “Where’s them panties boy” he asked me, looking for the panties he had asked me to bring. “Go get them” he told me when I told him they were in my coat pocket. I ran and retrieved them as cum dripped out of my whole and down my thighs. When I came back into the room Marcus smirked at me and told me to put them on. I stared at the panties and looked at him, not knowing what to do. He reached up and smacked me in the nuts, causing me to almost fall over. “GET THEM ON FAGGOT!” he hollered at me. As I pulled them on, my balls still throbbing, he told me “I had you bring your girls panties so you can wear them home with my dirty loads dripping out of your pussy, and leaving stains in them like a bitch. Just like I’m sure you used to do to your girlfriend when you fucked her. Now you can start acting like a real bitch! I will let you know when I’m ready to fuck that pussy again. Now get the fuck out!”. He also gave me the plug and told me to put it in my ass right when I got home to keep his poz cum up my pussy as long as I could to let it soak into my ass. I pulled the panties up, feeling like a pussy wearing girls’ underwear as they hugged my cock and ass. I was ashamed of what he was making me do, but somehow was still turned on as my cock started to swell. “Looks like your faggot ass likes those panties boy looks like we might need to get another pair” he laughed at me as I walked out of the room.

I went back to the entry way, got dressed, and left as fast as I could before he wanted to fuck me again. I drove home, replaying the night in my head, as I felt his cum dripping out of my ass making the back of the underwear and jeans wet. I couldn’t believe the lows I had sunk to. When I got out of my car there was even a small wet spot on the seat from the cum dripping from my ass.

When I got home, I ran to my room, and dropped the underwear. I stuck a finger up my loose and swollen hole and felt it still full of warm and gooey cum. I put the plug back in my sore and stretched ass before climbing into my bed. I jacked off again, thinking about that big black cock and thinking I could not wait for the next call. I didn’t care what anybody thought anymore as long as I got that big cock again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest btm4bbrn

Part 4

I woke up the next morning in my bed with the sun shining through the blinds. I was naked with dried cum on my chest and a dull ache in my ass. I was confused for a second, and I was trying to process where I was. As I woke up my memories came roaring back, and I remembered the previous night and being fucked by Marcus’ big cock. My own cock was raging hard from morning wood. I rubbed my hands down my chest, remembering the white flakes were from my own load I had blown before falling asleep. My hands reached around to my ass and felt the plastic base of the butt plug that was holding several loads of hot poz cum up my ass. I wasn’t sure if the ache in my ass was from the plug, or if it was from my ass being fucked for the first time.

I looked at my phone and noted I had a message from “Bull” that was sent at 6:57am. I opened it and found a video message from Marcus. I played the video and saw a large black cock pounding into a white ass, with the voice of whoever was being fucked moaning loudly. As the 15 second video played, the camera moved up to a face that I immediately recognized as my own. My heart sank that knowing that another video of me in this type of position existed, after Marcus already having taken pictures of me sucking his meaty cock in my own bathroom. How did he take this without me knowing? The text accompanying the video stated “Your face in this video is a reminder of how much you loved my big raw cock up your ass last night. Remember that ass is mine know. If you forget that all of your friends will see how much you like being fucked up the ass. I will let you know when I’m ready to use it again :)”.

I closed the phone with a gulp, my cock betraying me as it was rock hard leaking pre-cum. I couldn’t stop thinking about that cock, but there was no way I could do this again, and I had clearly let things go too far. I ignored the text, hoping that Marcus would somehow forget about me, and everything would go away. But deep down inside me I knew that would not be the case.

I walked to the bathroom with my boner still jutting out in front of me, bobbing as I walked. When I got to the bathroom, I pushed out the plug that was in my ass and set it on the counter, noting the clear slime that encompassed the part that was in my ass that I assumed was cum. I sat down on the toilet and tried to push out the poz cum that was in my ass. Only a few small spurts of pearly white cum with a few swirls of red blood fell into the toilet, with the rest of the cum clearly already having been absorbed into my ass. I was concerned about the blood but remembered that Marcus had told me the night before the blood was from my “cherry” being taken the first time and that it was normal. I repulsed at the thought of my “cherry” being taken and tried to push the thoughts from my mind.

I showered and dressed for the day in a pair of boxer briefs, joggers, and a hoodie. I went through my day trying to push the events from the night before from my mind, telling myself I would never repeat them. I checked my phone constantly, not knowing what I was looking for. Was I looking for a text from him? Did I secretly want him to text me? As much as I tried to, I could not forget the image of that big veiny black cock bobbing in front my face, and the imagination of it sliding into my ass again. Whenever these thoughts came into my a head I tried to dismiss them and think of my girlfriend instead, but I wasn’t so sure this was working. My cock stirred every time I thought of Marcus, and I could not figure out why.

That night I went out to dinner and a movie with my girlfriend, eager to get back into “normal”. My ass was still sore from being fucked the night before. Every time I moved around in my chair at dinner the pain in my ass reminded me of it being taken by a big cock the night before.

After dinner I was eager to take her back to her house to fuck her, to prove to myself that I was not a “faggot” like Marcus had called me the night before. When the time came, we were in my girlfriend’s bedroom, ready to get down to business. I was unable to get hard just at the sight of her, which had never happened to me before. When I closed my eyes the images of Marcus and his black cock came into my head, and my cock quickly reacted to this and started to stiffen. I could not believe I was getting hard to the thoughts of this but not to my own girlfriend. Maybe I really was gay I thought to myself as I slid my cock into my girlfriend. As my cock slid into her pussy, I imagined it was Marcus’ cock sliding into my own ass. What the fuck is happening to me I thought to myself.

I fucked my girlfriend roughly that night, trying to reassert my dominance and status as a straight man, but who was I kidding. All I could think of was Marcus and being fucked by his fat dirty cock. I drove home that night in a daze, my head lost in my own thoughts. I thought of that big cock knocking me up with is poz cum and what it would be like. I checked my phone several times, hoping that I would see a text message inviting me over to get dicked down again, but there were not any.

I got home that night and laid in my bed, unable to get cock from my mind. I pulled out my phone and hovered over the contact “Bull”. I knew I probably shouldn’t be texting him, but my cock lust was speaking for me and my fingers began shakily typing out a message. I was unsure what to say and settled with a “Sup?”. I waited for several hours for a response, but never got one. I saw the message was left on “read”, meaning that Marcus had seen it. I fell asleep that night with cock on my mind.

The next morning was December 24th, Christmas Eve. My parents were very big into Christmas, and Christmas Eve was a day that was usually spent with my own immediate family. We usually spent the day hanging out with each other and watching Christmas movies, before opening the gifts we had gotten each other in the evening. Christmas Day was when we usually traveled to my Grandma and Grandpa’s house to spend the day with family.

I spent all of Christmas Eve checking my phone, hoping there would be a response from Marcus. I couldn’t get his cock from my mind, and my asshole had a burning itch deep inside every time I thought about being fucked. The pain had finally subsided, and my ass felt normal again, with just a dull ache remaining. I needed to be fucked again. I was going crazy thinking about when that black cock would be up my ass again.

Finally, around 8pm my phone buzzed, during the gift opening with my family. I looked at it and my hands began trembling when I saw the contact on the screen. “Bull”. My cock instantly went hard, and I did my best to try and hide myself from the rest of my family. I opened the text and saw a picture of his beautiful cock that was clearly taken from some sort of public restroom because I could see a urinal behind it. The picture was accompanied by the following text:

“This cock will be going up your pussy tonight. I’m at the bar with friends, but I will let you know when I’m ready to come fuck that tight white pussy”.

My face went red with lust and I felt my palms turn sweaty thinking about being fucked again. I read and re-read the text several times, trying to hold the screen at an angle so nobody else would see the picture on the screen. Then I saw it. My heart sank. I saw the text message said he was “ready to COME fuck my tight white pussy”. That had to be a typo. There was no way he could come fuck me at my parent’s house without somebody finding out.

I typed out into my phone a response. “I want that big cock again Sir, but did you mean you want me to come to your house?” and I pushed send. I saw the bubbles pop up beneath my message, meaning he was typing a response.

“I am coming to fuck you at your house faggot. Santa isn’t gonna bring you the present I want to give you bitch”.

I was now severely panicked. There was no way I could make this happen. I typed back “But my parents are home, and they will find out”, which was met with the following response, just a simple:

“Figure it out slut. I will let you know when I’m on my way. If you don’t respond I will have to ring the doorbell, and you will have to explain to them why there’s a black man at your house at 2am with a stiff cock that’s about to fuck you. I will be there after 2. Be ready.”

My heart was now fluttering in my chest, my face had gone ghost white, and I felt like I was going to pass out. “What the fuck am I going to do?” I thought to myself. My mom noticed my appearance and asked if I was ok. I told her I was fine, and I sat there for the rest of the gift opening trying to process my thoughts in my head while acting like nothing was wrong.

I knew my parents and younger brother would be up in their rooms by midnight, hopefully sleeping. My parents had a decent sized house, but not a mansion by any standard. My parents and brother’s room were on one end of the house, with my bedroom on the other end of the house. There was a bathroom separating the two sides. I decided I would have to sneak Marcus inside and up to my room without anybody finding out. I knew if I didn’t the consequences would not be good with the video and photo’s he had to use against me. I prayed that the he would be quiet enough that nobody would hear.

We all sat in the living room watching TV, with me watching the minutes tick of the clock slowly. One by one my family peeled off to bed, with my dad being the last one to finally go at 1230. I was starting to think he wasn’t going to bed and my plan was going to be wrecked. Just when I wasn’t sure what I was going to do he finally went upstairs.

This left me with an hour and a half to wait and think about being fucked by that black god. My cock was stiff as a board and I was eager for 2am to finally come. I went upstairs and used the douche that I had bought to prepare the first time I was fucked. I cleaned myself and lubed my ass up with lube that I kept in my nightstand, typically for nights with my girlfriends before I moved to college. I knew I was going to need plenty of lube tonight, but this time it was going to be me being fucked on my childhood bed.

Once I was ready, I laid on my bed, slowly jacking and edging my cock while I waited for 2am. 2am finally came, followed by 2:15 and 2:20, with no text message or notice from Marcus. I was starting to think he wasn’t going to come, and this was all a big ruse to make me panic and suffer. Well played I thought to myself.

Finally, at 2:30 the message came. “On my way slut. I will let you know when to let me in. I expect you to answer the door naked boy”.

“What the fuck?” I thought to myself. This was asking an awful lot. How the hell was I supposed to pull this off without being caught. Him coming was dangerous enough, but this was over the top. I seethed with anger, but I knew better than to question Marcus. I did not want to piss him off and have me do anything more.

I heard a car pull up and park a few houses down, followed a few seconds later by a “Here faggot” text message. Here goes nothing I thought to myself as I stripped down naked. My cock was semi-hard, having gone down some from the fear of being discovered. I opened my door and peaked into the hallway to see if the coast was clear.

Seeing the hallway was dark with nobody around I opened my door slowly and crept down hallway and then down the stairs, hoping not to make a sound. As I approached the front door, I could see a silhouette in the moonlight behind the glass. I slowly opened the door to let him in.

There stood the muscled, black god Marcus, who was here to fuck me and my anger melted away. He was wearing blue jeans with an outline of a semi-hard cock on the crotch, with a hoodie sweatshirt. His dark black dreads were hanging down from his head. This was the first time I had seen his dreads not into a ponytail. My heart skipped a beat and my cock started to rise again at the sight of the muscle stud in front of me.

Marcus stepped into the house and grabbed my cock before aggressively making out with my mouth. I was taken aback by this and did not expect it. Marcus had not kissed me the previous time we had fucked, and I wasn’t sure how to handle it. His tongue roughly worked its way into my mouth while his hand jerked and tugged at my balls, causing me pain. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was tipsy, but not drunk. Not drunk enough to be doing where we were now.

A large hand slapped one of my ass cheeks with a “whack”, bringing me back to the reality of where we were. I tried to pull away from Marcus, to tell him I couldn’t be doing this here, but he would not release my head. As I tried to pull away, he held my head tighter, as he continued to roughly tug and firmly squeeze my cock and balls. I prayed that nobody would catch us.

Finally, Marcus released me and whispered in my ear “Let’s go fuck that tight white ass bitch. Don’t worry I will be quiet so Mommy and Daddy won’t know you let a black bull into the house to fuck you with his poz dick”. I was so turned on by the thought of this, but at the same time panicked and scared of being caught.

We quietly crept up to my bedroom and I closed the door without being caught. Once inside I was pushed into my bed face down, still butt naked. Marcus roughly fell on top of me still fully clothed. I could feel his now rock-hard cock grinding against my ass. His hands wormed their way underneath me and began roughly twisting at my nipples as he whispered into my ear. “What would your Mom and Dad say if they knew the sexy black guy from Daddy’s work was about to put his big cock up their college stud son’s ass? Mhhm? Think they would be proud to know you snuck me into their house to fuck you with my 9-inch poz dick?”.

All I could do was moan. I was so turned on by the thought of being fucked in my own bedroom that I grew up in by this black bull. A “crack” echoed across the room as his hand slapped my ass cheek. “Answer me you little bitch” he whispered loudly into my ear. I was again brought back to reality of the noise and the fact that I could be caught by my family at any time.

“Yes Sir but please we have to be quiet so we don’t wake up my family”. Marcus chuckled at this and whispered back into my hear “Just one more question bitch. Are you my little faggot? Do you want to fucked by this big black dirty cock again?”. He was still laying on top of me, his body weight pressing me into my bed as his cock was still grinding at my ass.

“Mmm Yes Sir please fuck me” was all I was able to get out. He chuckled again and slapped my ass one more time. I was thankful that nobody was awake to hear it. Marcus told me to stay put and I felt him rise off of me and up off of the bed. I heard the sound of clothes rustling and falling to the floor before he fell back on top of me, his big hard dick now nestled between my ass cheeks and his firm chest pressed against my back.

I felt a piece of cloth being forced into my mouth and I quickly realized it was Marcus’ boxers. I could smell a mixture of stale piss, musk, and a hint of his cologne as he stuffed them into my mouth. “We will leave this right there. I think you’re gonna need them so we don’t wake the whole house up with the fucking this tight white ass is about to get”.

With that I felt his cock hard press against my hole, struggling to gain entrance. Finally, with one big thrust Marcus pushed me down into the bed and I felt his dry cock break through my tight hole. In one steady shove his cock was buried in my hole balls deep. I was not expecting this and was thankful I had decided to put a little lube in my ass before. I clenched into the gag and screamed; thankful the gag was there to keep me quiet.

Before my ass had time to adjust Marcus began pistoning his large cock in and out of my hole like a jack rabbit. I felt sharp pains in my ass as it struggled to accommodate the large invader. My screams in the gag turned to yelps as my ass began to accommodate the big piece of meat that was fucking me. After several thrusts the yelps turned to moans and my ass began to just feel full as it was now fully stretched.

Marcus’ pumped my ass for a solid ten minutes like this. The only sounds in the room where his grunts, the sound of his balls slapping at my skin, and the bed creaking. I felt his body start to sweat against mine. “You ever have a black bull fuck your pussy in this bed? Hmm? How many pussies have you fucked in this bed? Now its your tight pussy being fucked bitch” he whispered into my ear as he fucked me.

As my button was pressed by his big cock head, I felt my own orgasm growing before it finally erupted. I felt my cock spurting a beneath me and felt the sticky pool of cum mashing against my belly and the bed when it was done. Marcus continued fucking me for what felt like forever. I did not think he was ever going to blow. My ass was getting sore and I was starting to get afraid somebody would wake up and hear what was happening. I started squeezing my ass, trying to milk Marcus’ cum from his balls. Finally, I felt his cock swell and start spewing into my ass.

“Take that black poz cum up your pussy faggot. Let’s knock this ass up with my strain for Christmas” he grunted as his cock spurted several large volleys of cum up my ass. When he was done, he laid on top of me with his cock still nestled deep in my ass. I felt it start to shrink, but in the position it was in it never left my ass. “I’m just gonna take a quick rest before I put another load up this tight pussy. I’m gonna fill this white boy pussy up so it’s leaking out my poz babies all day tomorrow while you’re having Christmas. Don’t worry I won’t stay all night bitch”. Marcus chuckled to himself as he set an alarm in his phone before passing out on top of me.

I laid there and couldn’t believe the position I was in. I was laying in my own bed, in the room I grew up in, with a big black cock resting in my ass while a muscled bull of a black man lying on top of me with his boxers stuffed in my mouth. I was so fucking turned on. Before long I passed out and was woken to the sound of Marcus’ phone vibrating next to my head.

“Let’s get that ass filled with load two bitch. Start squeezing my cock with those tight cheeks” Marcus whispered in my ear. I started clenching my cheeks as his cock began to harden inside of me, and before long he was fucking me again. Marcus knelt between my legs and flipped me onto my back while never pulling his large cock from my ass. He put my knees to my chest laid on top of me again as he fucked me with his face about an inch from mine. His long dreads surrounded my face and head. I couldn’t’ help but stare at the sexy dark brown eyes as he fucked my ass. He pistoned his cock in and out of me like a jack hammer, pushing his previous load deep inside of me. After about 20 minutes he came with a large grunt and blew another load in my ass.

Marcus pulled his cock from my ass and wiped the cum and juices off with my bed sheet before dressing himself. He quietly told me “Tonight was a test to see how far you would go for my black cock boy. You fucking passed with flying colors bitch. You really have been turned into a black cock slut. Keep that black poz cum up your pussy boy. No pushing it out. I worked that cum in deep and I want it leaking out of your pussy all day tomorrow when you’re with family to remind you how big of a slut you are. If you don’t, you’ll never get this cock again”.

Marcus left my room and quietly showed himself out as the sun began to rise outside. My family would be waking up in an hour. Thank god they didn’t catch me. I fell asleep in my bed with two big loads of white cum slowly sleeping out of my hole, accepting I was now a dirty cock slut.

To be continued.