2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

On 1/15/2021 at 7:42 AM, Tanbbottom said:

Zipo, zero! Haven't even seen a cock in the flesh let alone touched one or hosted one in mouth or ass. Once I get the vaccine I will likely go hog wild and still not make up for this lost time. Ugh!

Just fucked a guy through a glory hole in the back of his business. Forgot just how hard work topping is! Unfortunately there was no reciprocation. He gave good head to prep me. Has been so long for that and he was so good I had to be very careful I didn't drop my three day load in his mouth. He was very grateful to receive it coating his inner walls. Hopes I'll come again. 

I probably will, but also need to find a top or vers with glory hole to breed my hungry ass. Felt so good to touch a cock again. 

End of January and only 9 cocks and 9 loads, but not all cocks gave me loads. 1 gave me 3 and 2 gave none.  I was really hoping to get ramped back up and be on track for 250ish loads this year, so guess I gotta play catch up soon if I’m gonna make anywhere close to that...  I need a couple of weekends off from work/life to immerse myself in cock and cum...  I can usually knock out 6-9 loads or more a day if I’m available to play without too much interruption.  I’d really like to hit a 20-25 load day for a nice new personal record.

17 loads from 12 guys.  14 deep inside me and three filthy ones all at the same time that they asked me to push out and then swallow.  Slow start to this year due to the pandemic still keeping guys away from bath houses. So all my dates and cumloads have come from Grindr in the last two weeks.  But starting to heat up now! Averaging more than a guy a day since my hole when online lol.

2021 has started with a bang for me no pun intended 😆 

I have taken 12 loads in my ass so far.

(1 undetectable and the rest neg. Still looking for my first POZ load)

I have also swallowed 3 others. I hope this  pace continues 😈