smoothbottom

Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

1 hour ago, NegToPoz2018 said:

I am planning on going poz this way, just taking anon loads at bathhouses from this point forward.......love the thrill.

hell yeah !  your on the right R☣️AD❗️

I was going to the baths on a sporadic basis before I got on PrEP, but once I got on it, I started going on a more regular basis.

(And to the bookstores. And to the adult theaters. And to the gloryholes in the park bathrooms. And to the bushes on the nude beaches. And ...)

• Like 2

Gay bathhouses/saunas/baths are one of the BEST places where you can find a lot of men there for sex, whether to suck/rim/fuck you (and several times, LOL!) and for you to suck/rim/fuck them in your private room or in the public areas or the dark rooms/spaces (my favourite for anon sex). There was/is a reason why you go there. I know my reasons for being there. Good luck as you explore your inner piggy side!!

• Like 1

That is the reason Baths is my favorite place to go too. I like a variety of guys all in one nite!

• Upvote 1

I love going to the baths, and I'm neg.  I respect the chasing fantasy, but it's not what I want. I just want to enjoy sperm and not think of HIV at all.  I'm on PrEP, so that's exactly what I get:  Lots of sex, no condoms, no worries.

• Upvote 3

I used to go to the baths almost daily when I lived in Philly. I'd take 20-30 loads in me every day and never asked or cared what the other guy's status was.  For me, it's just all about getting that mancum deep in my hungry hole.  Not every bottom is meant to be a total cum dump like me, and I'm glad about that because it's more loads for my hole!  

• Like 1