Sex with Married Men?

OwnMyFuckHole

i've been told by married men that women give head as a reward for something or make you earn it, few women actually love to give head were as a gay bottoms like myself loves to suck cock and it shows and will give you all the head you want. also i think when fucking a woman there is more performance anxiety and when fucking a bottom they can just let lose and enjoy themselves

I have a married bud I fuck once a month, send him home to his wife with one load and sometimes two deep in his ass. I suck his cock - love to swallow that hot baby batter - his wife hates to suck and refuses to let him cum in her mouth let alone swallow - he's in heaven unloading after I've fucked him.

I have a married bud I fuck once a month, send him home to his wife with one load and sometimes two deep in his ass. I suck his cock - love to swallow that hot baby batter - his wife hates to suck and refuses to let him cum in her mouth let alone swallow - he's in heaven unloading after I've fucked him.

that is hot,,,, bet he love load sin his ass

• 2 weeks later...

Married here and just really can't get enough sex. Men are more willing and like it's been said before, are down for whatever. Most women don't truly love cum, gay and bi men for the most part do and I love a man that gets off on my sperm. So it's really pretty simple for us married men that get down that way. Jump online with a hard cock and you can probably find a willing hole or mouth if you aren't picky. Looking for pussy....good luck. You'll need to wine, dine, spend money, flirt, be witty, smart, super handsome, great body, then MAYBE you'll get some pussy. I can get a piece of ass within minutes from one of my regulars when my cock & balls gets that daily (or should I say every 3-4 hourly) familiar feeling. Men are sluts and us bi married men benefit from it.

There have been times in my life when I flat out refused to have sex with married men because I thought they should not get to have their cake (i.e. get "credit" for being "straight") and eat it too (i.e. get to fuck me whenever THEIR schedule permitted it). I really didn't like it that I couldn't make a booty call to them when I wanted some dick, but they had no problem ringing my phone when they wanted some ass. But then I decided to be selfish too. If I am horny and I don't have another dick in the queue, then I might fuck but I am not having sex just because he's got time and needs the release. I've been fucking this married dude on and off for 12 years. He lives an hour away and I never go to him. He has to come here. Last time we fucked was December 2010. But he's coming through next week. He wants to take me out to dinner. But I can't lie. He has a big dick and shoots huge loads. But I think he has gotten hip to the game. He asks for pussy even when he's fairly certain I won't put out. That way, I end up feeling a bit guilty for not fucking. I also ask him to buy me shit, which he does.

And then there was this bi guy whose fiancée was fucking a married man and left him. Mind you he was whining about this to me after he had fucked and shot inside me. Somehow it was ok for him to fuck me but she couldn't get some dick on the side too?

I have 5 fuckbubs that are married men and they use and abuse me on a regular basis.....each of them love to have me rim their dirty holes and drink their piss and spit. They tell me that they love sex with me as their wives will not swallow, rim or do anything other than a regular fuck (cock in pussy). At least once a month they all get together and gang bang me and abuse me. They love for me to lick their pits and feet as well, but they each say the best thing in the world is once they cum in my mancunt they pull it out and I clean it off. I just love being their cumdump!! OINK OINK

• Upvote 1

I have 5 fuckbubs that are married men and they use and abuse me on a regular basis.....each of them love to have me rim their dirty holes and drink their piss and spit. They tell me that they love sex with me as their wives will not swallow, rim or do anything other than a regular fuck (cock in pussy). At least once a month they all get together and gang bang me and abuse me. They love for me to lick their pits and feet as well, but they each say the best thing in the world is once they cum in my mancunt they pull it out and I clean it off. I just love being their cumdump!! OINK OINK

You pretty much nailed it on the head, cumpig. All men love variety when it comes to sex and if the sex at home is too vanilla and the married man is turned on by other men as well, they will search out pigs like yourself that allow them to be as sexual and nasty and deviant and engage in their true sexual nature. It is a thrill for me to thought of as a piece of meat, a cock that shoots cum, with absolutely no emotional attachment. That's what nsa sex between men is all about.

My current regular weekly fuck is a married lawyer that is a total nasty fucker, he never really gets any from his wife so he always fucks my hole good. When he nuts he really nuts hard. I love it when he drains his balls deep in my slut box, pulling my ass into his cock as deep as it will go right when he bust. Damn I need to call him :)

I love married men! Married men for me always go to the front of line. For some reason married men seem to love it when you are begging for their hot spunk in you.

Because our wives never do! They don't give a shit about our loads...my wife considers my cum an unfortunate by product of sex.

I'm not married, but I've said it a zillion times... women can be kinky but you've got to work up to it. Guys, fuck, they are sluts right out of the gate. For a married or partnered straight dude we think about plowing our lady's ass and throat and pissing on her and in her and raping her holes as we see fit, but very few will let you go that far. But dudes you meet online, they WANT cum and cock and sometimes piss and spit. They love it and live for it.

• 5 months later...

Married here, total bottom slut with guys. I know my role in life is to suck cock and get bent over and fucked. there is no question about it. Ive been getting fucked for 20+ years and id say 80% of the guys fucking me have been married. most say they dont get anything at home and if they do, its never ass.